You can NOT learn Japanese! Stop!

You can NOT learn Japanese! Stop!

Attached: 73623546_p0.png (600x700, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ankiweb.net/shared/info/2141233552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok, I wasn't trying to learn japanese.

Learning japanese is possible, it requires years and years of learning alongside the fact there are only things you can pick up from actually speaking to japanese native speakers. Not worth the time just google translate like the rest of us degenerates.

Attached: vwOnukf.jpg (2766x2074, 651K)

Kunichiwa san but i do speak nihonese

don't people know how you holes are?

Not hard whatsoever desu. Few months textbook study, then play eroge and learn naturally through fapping. If you're a NEET wanking 6 hours a day you'll be masturbating at a native level in just a couple years.

you need to watch 10000 hours of anime before any of that

niko niko niiii

Why would i try to learn another language, i was raised half french yet still barely understand it

I chose a deck called "core 2000" for vocabulary because I thought it was superior to the core 2k/6k that everyone seems to use. The drawback is that I will learn 4000 fewer words and building a "mining deck" sounds like it will be many times slower than using a pre-built deck. I'm thinking of using duolingo but it supposedly is only good up to N5. I wish there were a one-stop shop course I could take online for free that would hold my hand all the way through N1.

kogasa-chan iiyone!

Everything good as long dubs are japanese and you can read english translations. Glory to translators, the unsung heroes of humanity!

2k is fine, more than enough to start reading which is how the real vocabulary learning gets done. Mining deck is more effort, but better if you do it right because it's more meaningful than miscellaneous vocabulary; easier to commit to memory and tailored to what you're reading. Duolingo isn't good at all, avoid completely.

Can you share with us?

Like share words I know? I don't know any grammar yet and I don't have my computer set up to where I can type Japanese characters.

fune - ship
e - picture
eiga - movie
eigakan - movie theater
gaikokujin - foreigner (polite)
gin - silver
ginko - bank
mottekuru - bring
kubi - neck
atama - head
kao - face
etc.

I have to think pretty hard to remember the words

I mean the deck that you're using.

this one:
ankiweb.net/shared/info/2141233552

The core 2k/6k shows you a sentence with a blank where where the word should be. I find that this makes it nearly impossible to remember how words are spelled (it's hard to visualize kanji) and I don't understand why this deck is so popular. The core 2000 shows you the word and you just have to remember how the word is pronounced and what it means.

Or I should say the core 2k/6k wasn't teaching me how to read. It made me better at listening only.

Thanks, buddy.
How far along are you in your studies?

>onnanohitonounchi ga suki desu

Attached: 15.jpg (1125x1500, 376K)

Download houhou for kanji and torrent genki.

I've been at it for maybe 5-6 weeks at a rate of 25 new words per day so 875 - 1050 words roughly.

k, will look into these

I'm more disgusted with Japanese normalfags using a bastardized creole version of our language to make themselves seem cooler. It really does ruin every tradition that built their nation in the first place. I learn bits and pieces of Japanese once in a while, but I don't blurt it out in public because that would be retarded.

Also, if anyone wants to get a handle on a second language, don't bother memorizing anything. You'll lose it instantly. Think about the context of the message and how it's used in specific scenarios. Kind of like making your own movie script whenever you want to talk to someone.

That's not the format in which most people use the deck. I believe most people probably have it such that either the word to learn, the audio and maybe the example sentence is the front card, the rest of the information is the back of the card. The goal being to see the word, then recall it's meaning then flip the card to check that you were correct. The way you're doing it is definitely not optimal and I wouldn't continue like so. The deck is in my opinion nothing overly special, but formatted that way it would be awful. Grammar is an absolute necessity, get to it. Not much sense knowing thousands of words if you can't read a basic three word sentence.

I'm trying to learn the superior language. Japan is nothig but an island filled with dying old virgin business men

Attached: 5DE0C00F-A3FA-44DF-9E6E-8DB98E32C3FE.gif (452x302, 4K)

i did give up

Attached: apu hurts.jpg (286x176, 9K)