Could I skip deadlifts entirely

could I skip deadlifts entirely
its the one I dont have patience for
its annoying to do and seems unnecessary

Attached: 4f3bc7b1eb888fcff783e58d24aeb9f1.png (701x645, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1LILwm5I21n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I tried skipping deads, and it made my squat suffer

If you have to ask then the answer is always no. I tried to skip normal squat with Bulgarian split squats, but the post workout guilt is a bitch. Just do em. They're easy and make you feel like strong man.

theres no set rules for lifting

What a fucking dumbdumb question there son

You could skip literally anything but the deadlift

If you don't want to do deadlifts, just do powercleans

You could skip it, but you should do some type of hip hinge movement instead
Romanian deadlifts, DB RDL's, single leg rdl, split stance RDL, hip thrust reverse hypers, back extensions, GHR's, good mornings, etc.

also sumo deadlifts are a good alternative if you don't want to do conventional. Should at least try sumo before quitting deadlifts entirely.
And kettlebell swings are a good exercise too

i used to only do them once every month or 2 weeks because i thought they were too hard to recover from and i wanted to squat 3 or 4 times per week. but i realized my knees would feel progressively worse until i did deads and then they'd feel would better for a week.

every month or 2 months

you sound like a little soilent sucking faggot who needs others to justify what a pussy he is, so yeah, skip them entirely. afterwards, skip life entirely and kys.

Deadlift is the best exercise for back in general and helps a lot with posture. If you want to remain in the state of onions, then yeah skip them completely. Also dl boosts test.

No
Squats are skippable
Bench is skippable

DEADLIFT AND OVERHEAD PRESS ARE NON NEGOTIABLE

AGAIN, NON NEGOTIABLE

Just do deadlifts once a week you fucking baby
Its one day a week for 15 minutes were you do an exercise you dont really like

Why have you decided to be wrong

I am skipping deadlifts because i almost shat myself when i did them for the first time. Never tried them again.

deadlift is much more skippable than squat br0h

No, squats are for women and fags
Deadlift is the best exercise in the world, its non negotiable

deadlift is one of the gayest exercises, you essentially just bend over to be fucked

Somewhat based

>bending over for deadlifts
hello snap city

Post quality on /fit would increase tremendously if everyone using
>snap city
would be ip permabanned

Not permabanned I meant upvoted.

t. deadlifted once and went to snap city
stay in your own lane squatting trexmode fag

quads of truth
>deadlifts are eternally btfo

Attached: 1565569676926.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Train your deadlift, Robert.

Attached: deadliftresults.jpg (975x518, 84K)

Just lower the fucking weight, you lard ass.

Gives you a good back.

no exercise is non optional, do it if you want to, dont if you dont want to.
putting that much weight on your back isnt that healthy though, just like powerlifting, super unhealthy for your body

* strains your back

* strains your back if you're retarded

Olympic weightlifters pretty much never deadlift and they have godly squats. You'll need to do accessory work like RDLs and good mornings to work your back though.

all that weight puts pressure on your discs in your back, so yes it does strain your back.

there's a reason why supplements promoting healthy joints and connective tissues are almost always recommended to take with lifting.

aside from dedlift what can i do to strengthen core

leg raises

LEL, I am stopping deadlifts right this instant

vocaroo.com/i/s1LILwm5I21n

You can replace it with band-resisted walkback + goodmorning

I haven't deadlifted in a month (ghr 2x a week and rdl 1x) and haven't noticed any changes. I might start sumo instead but fit has poisoned me into thinking sumo is cheating when I've already injured myself 3x in 3 years doing conventional

You can skip but nothing can replace that strength pulling something off the floor. If you leave them out, you'll have to work hamstrings and glutes a bit harder.

This guy is giving an actual answer if anyone is wondering.

only if your asshole has been sodomized for years is this happening

Skip deadlifts but do cleans and snatches for posterior chain. Also fun.

I skip squats and focus on deadlifts

Based Americans shitting everywhere.

Should I breathe?

Should I try to improve myself?

>tfw shes squatting my DL
fuck me

heuheuheuheu

How is it possible, you put almost no pressure on the muscles related to shitting. Did you mean squatting?

I would rather deadlift every day than squat. I DL 185kg for 5 and only squat 130kg but I find that 130kg squat so much more painful.

Not a fucking chance would I skip any of my compounds though.

Then do hip thrusts and weighted (dbs) reverse situps(back extensions).
Assuming you are already doing squats or leg presses.

You will be losing out on grip/forearm gains, but easily made up doing lat pulldowns, cleans, bent over rows,

I remember seeing that, so embarrassing.

He's also the guy that says deadlifts will basically cripple you, which just means he has shit form and maxxes out too much.

user you have no fucking discipline

You don't have patience for an exercise that's usually done with way less sets/reps than other compound movements? What

This guy isn't actually retarded. He's just being sarcastic to prove a point. What he's trying to say is that you should always bench and squat but you can go by without deadlifting

I DL on my B day. I do ABA BAB. I'm at 260lbs, is 1x5 enough volume or should I do 3x5.

Assuming you do 3 or 5 sets of squats on the other day then 1 set of deadlifts is best.

At the novice and intermediate stage in most programs the deadlift is programmed just to realise the strength carryover that the squat has given you in the deadlift movement pattern.

true. Just this morning I felt my left hip a bit annoying. Did one set (+ warmup sets) of squats and then threw 3 or 4 sets of romanian deadlifts. Felt good after; I had been doing squats 3 times a week for the past 3 weeks so imma start doing them only twice now

Yep 3x5 back squat on A day. Been lifting about 4 months so definitely still novice. Plus the extra 2 sets on DL tend to wear me out too much for the rest of my routine.