I think I finally found it bros, this is it, the secret to enjoy oats erry day is jam

I think I finally found it bros, this is it, the secret to enjoy oats erry day is jam.
Holy hell, just tried some today and I was stoked. Post your oat recipes

Attached: pbj-oatmeal.jpg (625x937, 105K)

If you're just going to add a shitload of sugar anyway you may as well have whatever breakfast cereal you prefer.

What if its sugar free jam?

Don't you mean "sugar free" jam?

If it's also sugar free peanut butter then yeah that's not a bad way to do it.

If it's homemade without sugar then sure why not

No, I mean ""sugar free"" jam
How the hell do you mix PB into oats? That's a sticky situation of all hell.

Because it's still going to be full of sugar

>How the hell do you mix PB into oats?
You add it to hot oats you retard

Say that to my face, peaboy,

You shouldn't be eating oats they're full of phyto-estrogens.

hehe antinoooootrients hehehe

Raspberries (and most berries in general) don't have a ton of sugar in them. A full cup only has about 5.4g compared to 8g of fiber.

Apple slices baked with butter, cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg. Make sure you do it on a pan that won't let the juices run off or burn because you want them.

>Post your oat recipes
Two parts water, one part rolled oats. Every morning, plain is fine.

best oats are made with milk. add piping hot oats to bowl with frozen berries. enjoy delicious oats

God damn OP you're unironically onto something
I got sick of trying to eat oats so I just blend them into smoothies

Oats with cottage cheese. That's it.

Attached: 1563975037255.jpg (750x674, 158K)

jam has a low score on the glycemic index and oats have alot of fibre to pair, it's absolutely fine to eat this way don't listen to the dunning krugers ITT

I have mine with cottage cheese, peanut butter and frozen red fruits.
i prepare it overnight so that the whole dish can be soaked with the red fruits' juice

I also tried making some sort of savory oatmeal with garlic, mushrooms and sausage, it was decent but not that great desu

>a low score on the glycemic index
The GI is not widely used by medical professionals now, the Insulin Index is preferred.
Nice Dunning Krugering there yourself.

How does that even taste, like cum with oat flavour?

You don't just have to eat oats with sweet things. As other anons have said cottage cheese works well, any kind of cheese really. You could also try them with fish, sardines work best in my experience.

Imagine enjoying your meals

Attached: 1515465526888.png (1159x665, 183K)

K where u at?

I'm downstairs, Derek, why don't you come down and give me a big ol' hug?

Imagine not using golden syrup flavoured whey protein

oatmeal

prunes, life takes a new color once you start putting prunes into your oats

>the secret to enjoy oats erry day is jam
I thought that everyone does this...?
you don't eat them just plain, right?

>the secret is just adding sugar
whoah man, nice observation

What the fuck was wrong with oats before

Attached: 40265469_462109074273079_3794151337369796608_n.jpg (409x406, 18K)

Mooooomm stop looking at my browser history!

I enjoy oats every day, sometimes more than once per day, with absolutely nothing added. That clean, earthy taste is great.

>Oats with cottage cheese.
Based, when you want to have a little more olives and a pinch of salt.

Pure cacao, almonds, locally produced honey and a banana, sometimes I add whole milk

You're craving blood. How can you be so retarded?!

Attached: 27512b81-screenshot-2019-04-01-at-12.08.54.png (549x555, 469K)

My everyday breakfast goes like this; Cup of oats into a bowl, fistful of different nuts into it, couple spoonful of different seeds into it, pour supa hot water on them and put a spoonful of peanutbutter in it, go wash your teeth, now throw in some frozen cranberries and blueberries, mix it up and devour it, bestest ever

shitload of manganese aswell which boosts testosterone

I have uncooked oats with milk, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries.
Bloke at my work used to eat them with anchovies. Not even a cultural thing, he just needed to fit in extra protein some where and chose his morning oats

Attached: 1563457605965.jpg (540x532, 45K)

>adding it to hot oats instead of cold with milk
vile

Oats + eggs in a pan and eat it as scrambled eggs you fucking idiot

Why would anyone eat oats, unless you are poor

SUUUUUUUGGGGGAAAHH

YES THATS IT
DROWNS THEM IN
SSUUUUUUUGGGAAAAAAHHHHRR

Oats, honey, diced apple, raisins, sliced banana, icy milk.

>eating oats with anything other than just water
Pussy

Attached: 1565738380992.png (648x810, 1.29M)

The stress you get from worrying about the miniscule amount of phytoestrogens in food has a much worse effect on your testosterone levels than the phytoestrogens do

>4 forms of sugar

>implying theres anything wrong with sugar, the cleanest burning high octane macronutrient for unparalleled athletic performance

>anchovies for proteins

1/2 cup of organic rolled oats.
3/4 cup of organic grass fed whole milk
1 organic banana or some berries

Pour milk on oats and place in fridge overnight. Next morning, add banana or berries.

Enjoy.

>implying empty sugar carbs are good for you
>implying the obesity epidemic isnt directly related to people consuming excessive amounts of sweet sugary carbs while sitting on their fat asses all day

You can eat all the sugar you want if you're gonna burn it off
but you dont move enough to justify all the sugar you eat
you fat fucking worthless piece of shit
>body post

Attached: 1544584890256.jpg (299x168, 9K)

>but youre not an athlete
see this is where Jeff went to far.. he has all these people thinking theyre athletes and then using that as an excuse to eat excess sugar

now post yours, faggot

Attached: 1560440722008.png (1072x662, 1.34M)

repost

Bruh, just buy some ground oats and mix in some flavored protein

I dont get it..

If you're going to add a cup of sugar to your breakfast, why noy just go back to milk and cereal? It's easier and cheaper and the milk at least has good protein

What if I just eat scrambled eggs (2 yolks, 3-4 whites) with a banana and a proton shake with milk and honey instead of oats. Am I losing gains. I tried oats some time ago and the farts were unbearable.

Because fructose/honey etc are not refined sugars plus all the other crap in cereal.

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 19K)

>A full cup
when do you retarded americans stop using that shitty system

I use full-fat milk, 3 pinches of salt and half a tablespoon of honey every morning. Absolute bliss.

oats are for fucking livestock

Hehehe

nice trips
you sound like a coomposter tho

I eat them with milk and a bunch of cocoa beans every day for breakfast

What's the type of oats in op's pic ?

I'm trying that shit tomorrow morning. What kind of a ratio do you use? Do you soak the oats first or let them soak in the scrambled egg before cooking it?

Milk and greek yogurt makes oats godly.
Oats =clean carbs n fiber to help digest
Milk n greek = protien and vit D for testosterone
Its really delicious despite being a health heallth food
You can thow in a bannana- which increases sugar, but adds potassium and flavor

My very own twist for overnight oats
Replace oats with muesli
Peanut butter
Banana
Some blueberries/strawberries
And the final touch
Replace milk with kefir
That’s it lads. I’ve shared with you my proudest discovery in life.
May the gains and tasty breakfasts accompany you forever

fucking plant eaters, lmao.

Dude fuck oats just have whatever youd mix oats with in a slice of decent bread or a pita fuck

>spoonful of raw oats in my mouth
>sip of water
>chew
>???
>profit

I hate sweet things.

That was a huge problem for me when I tried eating oats before. I was a complete retard for several years not realizing it actually doesn't have to be sweet.

Since last winter I started doing it with 3tbsp onions sauce and 1tbsp olive oil and it's fucking amazing. I eat this shit literally every day and don't get tired of it. Adding two boiled eggs as a side made it even better.

even though this post is geriatric as fuck this user speaks the truth

>sugar with anti-nutrients
great meal senpai

>measuring non liquids in volume
I hate you.

We've been eating oats with jam for centuries here.

How do you know what cum tastes like user

Add pb and blueberries to hot oats. Only way I can eat them.

>not honey
wow what's wrong with you retards?

xD

Porridge with-

Stewed apples
Banana
Walnuts
Yogurt
Honey

For bulking only:
>1 cup oats
>1 tbsp coconut oil
>2 tbsp peanut butter
>1/4 cup chopped walnuts
>1/4 cup whole zante currants OR chopped raisins (they're both raisins, you just want small bits of fruit that cook well and will distribute evenly)
>1tsp kosher/flake sea salt
>1tsp honey (optional and honestly unnecessary)
>1 drop of sesame oil (optional)

>heat coconut oil in medium sized pot on medium heat
>once it shimmers, pour in walnuts, toast until fragrant
>add in currants/raisins, cook for 1-2 minutes or until they seem plump
>remove nuts and fruit, set aside
>add oats, toast for 2 minutes or until fragrant
>add 1.25-1.5 cups of water along with peanut butter, salt (and honey if you want) and stir until pb is spread through the oats
>turn heat up to medium high, cover the pot, stir occasionally, but mostly leave it alone
>once most of the water is gone, start scraping up the bottom of the pan to keep it from sticking to the bottom and to get that golden brown goodness spread through the dish
>repeat the process - leave it alone for 1-3 minutes, then come back and scrape the caramelized bits into the oatmeal
>once you've done this a few times, scrape it one last time, then add nuts and fruit (and sesame oil if that's how you like it,) cover the pot again, remove it from heat and let it sit for 5-10 minutes
>serve - this tastes pretty decent when chilled or frozen but it's the best goddamn oatmeal fresh out of the pot
Something like 1000kcal, 50gs of protein but you can demolish the whole pot in one sitting so very good for skellies.
Sounds based as fuck, I'm gonna sub those out for the raisins next time.
Sometimes I just eat them uncooked.
I read your comment literally the first time and desu it sounds pretty good with some actual onions and brats plus those eggs.

I use 30g of oats and 2 eggs, combine all in a pot or something and mix then when the oil is hot throw the mix and scramble, literally ready in 50 seconds or less, tastes like chicken nuggets desu

why did you specify that the salt be "kosher"?
not a joke question, seriously, is there a reason?

I like to make overnight oats with chocolate whey and a few grams of home made shredded coconut in it for taste.
Anyone who's ever had a Bounty bar before will know just how great it is. Just, be careful with the coconut, that stuff is pretty calorie dense.

Oats.
Bowl.
Spoon.
Put a
Oats in mouth.
Chew while I contemplate how to cover the aroma of rotting flesh.

> cum with oat flavour
God, I wish.

plain oats with milk, left to cool overnight is really all i need. adding homemade jam is nice, but not necessary to enjoy in my opinion.
also, the amount of sugar in a spoonful of jam is pretty negligible. the opinions of ketards are not needed

Attached: 1495900612885.gif (250x186, 493K)

savory oats mog all

Oats, water, light coconut creamer.

thisx99

My breakfast this morning is going to be beef diced to about fingernail size cooked in a pan with some tomato chunky veg pasta sauce with some broccoli and oats turned in to it.

i have oats with strawberries and cream every day. anons who use milk are eating carbs on carbs and missing out on important fats.

Unironically this

Tried cooking oats and adding just salt once. Was craving salt at the time, but it turned out pretty bad.

Another time (twice, actually) I tried toasting the oats lightly in butter, salting, removing from heat, and then applying milk and letting it sit until soft. First time I over-toasted and the salt enhanced the char flavor (yuck). Second time I went a bit lighter on the toast, but was not an enjoyable flavor over all. tasted a bit nutty, actually.

Usually I just pour milk over raw oats, until there's on average about an 1/8th of an inch of milk at the top. Then I let it sit for 20 minutes. Start by taking a bite every minute or so and chewing thoroughly. As the texture softens, I increase my pace.

Flake salts (like kosher salt) leave little tiny pockets of saltiness throughout the dish as opposed to the consistent saltiness of table salt. Also, it's much harder to over-salt with kosher salt because the flakes occupy a larger volume leaving air pockets in between so a pinch of kosher salt is usually less salt than a pinch of table salt.
Personal preference, but that version of oats already has a lot of different textures and flavors that vary between each bite and I feel flaky salts enhance that. I do feel like a tard however for not mentioning that I add a pinch of kosher salt for just that reason before eating the oats because kosher salt vs. table salt doesn't mean shit in a boiling pot afaik.

makes sense, thanks
didnt know kosher salt was a flake salt