Anyone here fucked a muscular girl? What differences are there? Eg tighter pussy

Anyone here fucked a muscular girl? What differences are there? Eg tighter pussy

Attached: 0E86A733-5609-43FE-9233-B544DAE64EC5.png (1242x2208, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsnaiuPPNr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can they handle by 5.8 girth or they'll be intimidated because they only experienced 4-4.5' roided penises?

I fucked an extremely muscular girl. The biggest difference was she had a penis and did things to my butt

Huge clit from the gear, like a babies cock.

test shrinks your balls not your dick brainlet

>Anyone here fucked
I got news for you son...

The two must be correlated right? At least for erection quality

no

monstrous clitdicks

Couple years ago I fucked around for a while with a girl that competed in Women’s Bikini, she was fucking gorgeous but when she contest prepping her tits shrunk and so did her sex drive. To be fair that’s to he expected. Also it can be a bit...interesting if you’re fucking her doggy style and seeing her broad/muscular back, especially if you’ve never banged a really fit girl before. They look really good naked when they’re not super lean.

>thinking tighter pussy is better

ask me how I know you're a virgin?

>thinking tight/loose pussy is a thing
ask me how I know you're a virgin?

oh cool, it's that chick from the russian x men team

Attached: 1562530646861.jpg (960x960, 88K)

Well it does have the unfortunate side effect of making you have to urinate much more frequently, since your urine storage capacity is greatly reduced when your balls shrink

because you don't.
When a woman gets aroused she has an internal erection, the vaginal canal upens up so that the dick fits better. That feels good.
If she is not horny her vagina will be too tight and it will compress your dick, meaning you come super quick and don't really feel any pleasure, just a dull pressure.

retard

This looks like a cyberpunk ensemble

if you want a better erection do your kegels

That is infinitely gross and the bolt ons make her look even worse

Tight / loose maybe, but they do have a different feel. One french girl I was with had a really short vagina so even my average peen hit the cervix, one of the hottest chicks I was with who was a slut in the bedroom didn't have a tight grip so I could last ages, despite her being super hot. Current Mrs pussy isn't right perse but damn it milks me dry in 2 mins if I don't concentrate... Also really deep so all positions are available.

Attached: 1566232212064.jpg (630x630, 47K)

Based true knowledge poster

Looks more like the Addams Family to me.

You have to win a thumb-war with her massive clit against your dick to earn access to her pussy. The vagina will have it no other way.

>muh dick when I reminded him our work isn't over yet after we defeated Thumbtoris.

Attached: Boxer at Rest.jpg (711x1024, 136K)

Underrated

Roids make your dick bigger, and balls smaller if you don’t take HCG

test actually makes your erections stronger and bigger. test promotes blood production (which is why hypertension is a symptom of roid abuse - too much blood in your system) which in terms give you larger erections. test also strengthens your erections and makes it easier to last longer. the only problems may occur is when you come off test

ask me how I know that you know nothing about women. btw estrogen promotes vaginal wall growth. If a woman hops on tons of estrogen she gets a tighter vagina, which is also what happens during pregnancy

Kek

You don't fuck muscular girls, muscular girls fuck you

This is true. Pee is stored in the balls

All joking and faggotry aside, the muscle girls I've laid (only 2) were ok. Because if their hard muscles, fucking the doggystyle hurt the pelvis. On top though, they can squat your dick off.

the strongest woman in the world is still weaker than an average fit man

This!

The albinos are some type of telekinetic adepts.
The guy in the background is hiding cerebral interface implants for decking under his hood.
The middle left girl is a street samurai that had some genetic engineering done on her.
Middle girl is a prostitute assassin.
Right guy is some mercenary bruiser.

Girl on the left just wanted to get through when they were taking the picture.

Any woman who uses steroids should be sterilized or gassed.

Wew lad

Imagine thinking that

We're talking about people on Jow Forums though.

unironically truth when it comes to raw strength output, if she is trained in martial arts / combat she would still kick ass tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsnaiuPPNr4

Attached: Screenshot_74.png (1317x816, 1.31M)

Attached: 1560314849264.png (1050x1050, 544K)

OH NO NO NO

take a look at this fuckin crew

Attached: halfthebattle.png (500x803, 206K)

betas BTFO

Attached: 1566555381017.jpg (474x529, 31K)

Why the fuck are her tits bolted on to her nipples and not on top of her pecs?

heh

Attached: CC828DD8-D56D-4C51-B5C1-295A66D8315E.jpg (752x501, 105K)

>that forearm beast hovering around 170