I am pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today...

I am pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I'm far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, this is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me.

Attached: tumblr_sdhshhs4g.jpg (900x900, 107K)

>absorb tornent
>convert torment into cum
>cum everynight into my superior western foossey
>tfw im the Batman of Jow Forums

>I am pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I'm far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction

Attached: BadPosture.png (412x522, 355K)

>see this picture
>sit straight the fuck up
Every time

>vaccines don't cause autism--

Attached: dingding.jpg (766x690, 106K)

See, I liked Endgame a lot but the pacing is super fucking weird. For the most part it's a 3 hour movie that feels like a 2 hour one (which is excellent, go Russos), but immediately after the reverse snap the pacing drags while they're underground right up until the final battle.

I dunno, I'm seeing it again tonight and hopefully it feels better after that.

Also, I tickled a girl's chin yesterday and she said it made her nipples hard. Should I try and get her to suck my dick?

Same here.
I come from a bloodline of scoliosis, this shit scares me

Bruh you're the mix of a chad and a robot! also yeah go for it! BOTH MOVIE AND GAL

Attached: download (1).jpg (218x231, 6K)

But do you want gay bj or not?

I am pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I'm far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, this is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me...
And I...
Shitpost on Jow Forums...

I am slightly concentrated evil. Years of shitposting have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I'm far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bait to others. I have trained my skills to cause mild amusement. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, this is what makes me so pathetic. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid monkey because I will not hesitate to shit on anything that slightly provokes me.

You know what to originaIIy do

Attached: beta.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

or you could pinch/play/suck her nipples get her pussy wet & smash. Maybe try telling her ya got something else you can make hard?

same.
>tfw back problems at 20

Yea me too

Original originality

Thanks chief. Finishing up Endgame right now.

Big hmmmm. Might.

I am unsightly concatenated anvil. Beers and signposting have turned me into the molester I am so gay. At this pint I'm far beyond hell. My only purpose in this ward is to masturbate to others. I have trained my balls to cause wild amazement. I care about knotting and have noting to like fur, this is what makes me so paralytic. I like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid monkey because I will not hesitate to nut on anything that slightly provokes me.

Kekkin lel

I'm pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I'm far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, this is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me.

Attached: 2119841449_small_1.jpg (400x300, 27K)

>tfw impure mild evil

>tfw i'm only semi dilluted evil
I wanna be a bad guy so bad

>Tfw chaotic neutral

Attached: kenji.jpg (502x492, 92K)

>I am pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I'm far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, this is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me.
org

Attached: shadow-the-hedgehog-856.jpg (1152x864, 135K)