Is Onions milk actually bad? I think I've developed a lactose intolerance

Is Onions milk actually bad? I think I've developed a lactose intolerance

Attached: Soy.jpg (800x800, 95K)

No that was a meme

If you have access to raw milk try drinking that and comparing your results to an equal amount of pasteurized milk.

Also if you want to really fix your digestive system try raw water.

onions

Why does this wordfilter exist?

Onions

Because onions

Any "milk" made from vegetables is better than cow milk. Animal milk should be avoided, specially cow milk.

ok mom

>raw water
i like to have a handful of activated almonds with my raw water

Buy lactose-free milk. All these vegetable drinks taste like shit.

Jap moot got mad at the use of s0 y boy

No. Drink almond or lactose-free milk instead

>Raw water

Enjoy shitting out all of your gains when you inevitably catch some nasty disease from that shit.

Vegetable milks are pointless products. Cow milk is essentially just unfinished cheese and they'll never figure out how to make cheese from onions... so why drink any milk, whether it's from a cow or a plant that's genetically engineered by an evil zionist cabal to turn white men into communist furries with cancer tits? Just be a man and drink water.

Nonsense. Milk is full of vitamins and minerals, as well as high quality protein and fat. Plant milks are garbage.

Onions

gtfo and go back to improving your juicero

They do tofu from soi which is kind of cheese-like.

s*y lowers testosterone
onions raise it.

I never thought I'd say it, but he's an even bigger faggot than moot

onions milk doesn't exist because onions beans can't lactate and therefore don't produce milk

Onions

he typed s*y (replace the * with an o), which Jow Forums changes to "onions". just like T B H changes to "desu"

Try that fairlife filtered milk shit.

it was a meme because it was true. admins censor the words now because they are jewish.

Attached: onionbro test results collage.png (1852x1144, 1.53M)

>yellow

YIKES

When was s󠛡o󠛡y filtered?

Was the gyno meme disproved? I like having tofu as a protein filler, but don't want bitchtits.

how the actual fuck did you do that

oh wait ik how you did it.

I don't believe in word filters t󠛡b󠛡h f󠛡a󠛡m

O

>tfw no emu balls

Attached: 7-71856_sad-pepe-hd-png-download.jpg (840x579, 159K)

>not drinking from silver cup to sterilize your water before drinking
cmon man

>Plant "milks"
Water with vegetables floating on it
>Animal milks
Cholesterol bombs

Yeah just don't drink any please.

Onions

What about them?

onions

If your lifting, milk as well as most animal products are some of the best things for you. Animal products are the only source of complete proteins besides onions (and onions protein has low bioavailability as well as virtually no effect on protein synthesis). Milk also has its protein in the form of micellar protein, which is amazing because it breaks down over 7 hours so drinking it before bed can keep your body in an anabolic state while you sleep

Onions for the goy

Onions for the G0yim. Just read the Torah. It has all the answers you seek

Attached: look-around-you-see-a-post-you-wonder-who-could-6274459.png (500x689, 54K)