Why shouldn't I use a preworkout?

Why shouldn't I use a preworkout?

Attached: 60019417_812413709130088_6459382851837100032_n.jpg (480x960, 30K)

Cause its a waste of money

Let's say I get it for free, should I still not use it?

Caffeine will make you neurotic

Take it it's great

Do caffeine on mondays because it only works if I do it once a week, may as well save it for when I need it most.

Pre is based. A natty workout is always worse than a pre workout

Use it when you really need it dont use it every workout you are gonna get dependant on it.

Fucking dont, caffeine kills.

Any time I used a preworkout all it did was sap my energy and make me feel jittery and a bit nauseous. Preworkout literally makes me weaker

if caffeine makes you neurotic, then you've got mental problems

my creatine pre-workout mix makes me itchy all over, when i take it and workout, at work later that day my co-workers think im high lol.

because it's for pussies

But I'm a pussy, I use a pussy pad with squats and everything.

well stop

It would appear from most research the best form of preworkout is caffeine anyway, so take a caffeine tablet or a strong cup of coffee before your workout and you'll be getting all the benefits of a pre workout without spending all that money

but then I hurt my neck. I have like 2-3 vertebrae that stickl out so far, there is no comfortable way to hold the bar.

I use it because I'm a naturally lethargic PoS, caffeine wakes me up.

hold the bar on your shoulders with your hands bracing it, if youre holding it on your neck, then you have posture issues

If you enjoy it, go ahead. Just don't use it every time you work out.

user, with the bar on my shoulders, my vertebrae still get in the way.
I shouldn't have said my neck, because it is beneath my neck, but that is what I associate with that part of my spine.

I have a nerd neck so I'm in the same situation as you (last vertebrae sticks out like 70%, second last about 40%) and I still can do squats somewhat comfortably. Just pull your elbows back, the bar should rest on your muscles not on your bones.

Eat two bananas. Best preworkout.

Attached: 030719greta.jpg (800x420, 62K)

fold a towel to cushion your vertebra then

What was in the letter??

Attached: 220px-Cool_as_Ice_poster.jpg (220x335, 27K)

That’s the beta-alanine, it can illicit a mild histamine response, giving you that itchy/tingling feeling on your face, shoulders and the back of your neck

You're squatting wrong then and you will hurt yourself when you get to real weight. You should be creating a shelf with your upper back muscles for the bar to rest on

Sleep gains

C-ranked hero.

>Energized as fuck
>Intense focus for my whole workout
>Dat pump

Tbqh pre-workout cures most of the shit that hinders a depressed person trying to workout or someone with anxiety trying to go to the gym.

Because it doesn't do anything. It's just placebo. Waste of money.

Says the coffee addict angrily responding to an anonymous post on an Internet forum

based and bananapilled

Joe I fucking told you to keep the bar below your neck bro. God damn it.

If you aren't plateauing without it then you don't need it. Pre-workout is designed to help you get more in when you naturally can't anymore. Same thing with Creatine.

Use citrulline or get black coffee if you want a pre-workout so badly.

Black coffee and a single naproxen pain pill.

Why would you put that amount of weight on your neck ever???? Squat is on average a persona second heaviest lift and you put it on your neck?

Kek.

8g Citrulline malate
6.4g beta alanine
2g taurine
1.2g alpha gpc
3g Glycerol
20g Maltodextrin

Enjoy your stim free and amazing workout, with less doms. Just deal with the paresthesia for an amazing endurance boost.

right because creatine and caffeine are just memes

what are neurotransmitters lmao

how hard is it to get these amounts correct

How was that post at all angry?

This pic is uplifting

You want some more?
Personally, I think Jow Forums is desperately lacking in good, wholesome comment. For all you hear people bitching about degeneracy, they sure ain't posting any alternatives.

Attached: 1557208420106.png (680x680, 103K)

post face when
>that preworkout meth

For lifting I've found I never really need it since the PAWMP is exhilarating enough. For runs I use that tailwind shit since I'm on a cut right now. The protein and whatnot builds the muscles no sweat but I'm still sapped for energy for aerobic activity. Helps me get that first mile done so I can keep chugging along. YMMV though since I'm new to lifting and was a competitive runner.

Attached: 1566718114758.png (777x652, 465K)

Not him but please post more.

12yr caffeine addict here, it has hurt me bad

i hate this photo because it's me but at 26

you are so neurotic you cant even detect your own anger due to the sheer chaotic nature of your mind

OP, here's the wisdom. Caffeine pills are like 3 bucks for 90 at walmart. Jet alert or whatever.

I use it 3-5 times a week, 3500mg of creatine in it. It works great. I always thought it was bullshit, but it makes me happy, energetic and able to rep way more than when I normally go. Tried to go without last weekend but my workout went to shit.

which ones have meth/legal-gray stimulants?