Thoughts of Paleo?

Thoughts of Paleo?

Attached: Paleo.jpg (1202x900, 247K)

It's retarded

Why?

>Paleolithic people had access to man made plants and processed foods like olive oil and coconut oil

Attached: 1566504480631.jpg (742x745, 74K)

If you have objections to it based on it's intentions then that's fine, but what the diet itself?

>Oranges and bananas aren't paleo
The fuck? Isn't the point of the diet to eat like a caveman?
>inb4 modern bananas are different from wild ones
Same applies to most fruits and veggies. Nobody is telling you that carrots aren't paleo compatible despite their orange color being the result of selective breeding.

seems good.

>cultivate olive trees and have equipment to press them for oil
>can't cultivate grain or beans
Gunna be needing an explanation for this.

Attached: assyria.jpg (1086x815, 255K)

To be honest, earlier ancestor did not have access to chickens.

Chickens came to europe when the bronze age started.

Stone age lasted 3.4 million years. Chickens came europe in 3,000 BC at the start of the bronze age.

Also, I notice wild deer isn't the same as cows.

I think it depends on where you live, if you're from some equatorial shithole then no problem, if you're some snownigger then you're supposed to eat game, fish and that's probably it.

>prehistoric people never had access to sweet fruits
>but somehow they had access to olive oil

Attached: 1565717376173.png (1228x1150, 191K)

The diet it self is pretty good
Cant argue alot about a diet that promotes to eat less processed food and sugar and stick with veggies, fruits, nuts and meat
The doctrine behind it on the other hand is pretty retarded

Diets are un-American. I enjoy being fat and ugly.

Also, what would stop a caveman from squeezing orange juice into his mouth? Why is that not paleo? Shit seems completely arbitrary and made up.

>Shit seems completely arbitrary and made up.
it's almost like because it actually is made up by retarded larpers

If your eating organic pasture raised chicken it's chemical composition is pretty much same to that of any wild bird you will find in Europe. It's the same with mammals, most mammals are biochemically speaking the same, it's just that organs and body parts between mammals are structured and work differently.

Oranges don't exist in the wild, it's a man made fruit.

made up bullshit pedaled to lifestyle people with too much money and not enough brain power.

eat your fucking oats retards.

Chickens are just as processed as modern fruit.

Its called selective breeding. That like saying dogs are similar to wolves, they aren't at all.

Also wild game isn't the same as farmed animals.

Cows are also sort of man made. All food are man made due to selective breeding.

Attached: Nr1HgOQ.jpg (1599x1800, 132K)

You mean God, you filthy heathen.

>cucumber
>pumpkin
>vegetables

actual hard paleo (eg no peanut-butter coconout flour cocoa bombs), your basic meat, fruit and veg is top-tier for health. anyone mocking it is a memebrain afraid of not looking cool.

What does your diet look like?

I was talking about bio chemistry, not behavioral changes, of course aurochs and wolfs are gonna have different affinity towards humans than cattle and dogs, that's not what I'm arguing. I'm talking about how the chemical composition of their flesh is the same to that of any wild animal (as long as their fed a natural diet and pasture raised). Their structure is just different.

>honey not paleo
>modern gmo plants are

>eating vegetables and nuts

Attached: 1538488150126.jpg (136x118, 4K)

>no dairy
into the trash it goes

They arbitrarily label different foods "paleo" and non-paleo even though humans started eating things like cow milk long before they started doing concentrated agriculture.