What do fat people eat to get so fat?

what do fat people eat to get so fat?
i dont understand it.
i can never understand it.
help me understand.

Attached: 1564596576227.jpg (928x1024, 151K)

As an ex lard-ass I can tell you.
I drank loads of coke. Ate lots of chocolate, sweets and fries. And on top of that I didn't exercise much. That's how you get fat

They eat a lot of sugary shit. Even foods you don’t think would contain sugar, actually contain sugar it’s just labeled under a different name.

tl;dr. post more giant tits or fuck off, nerd.

>what do fat people eat to get so fat?

More calories than they need, how the fuck is this even a question on Jow Forums

Attached: 1566769256292.png (800x840, 109K)

I dunno
I ate upwards of 4500kcal a day at my fattest of lile 200lbs@ 6’3”

Nothing but snacks, no proper dinner. I'd eat like multiple yoghurts, brioche, cake etc daily. None of it's filling for long.

They dont eat, they drink sugary bs like soda, juice, frappes, smoothies. Its liquid sugar thats the actual jew

too many calories a day
it's that simple

Eat 4500kcal consistently for 5 or 6 years, and add calories the fatter you get
Fat people are made through years of consistent overeating, it doesn't happen over night, anybody over 500 pounds easily eats 5000 to 6000 calories a day, more on binges

i am empty inside so i fill the void with burritoes

peanut butter
cream cheese
normal cheese (like mild gouda)
eggs
probably too much olive oil/butter when Im cooking
too much carbs in general
milk
also pic related

I never eat chips/drink sodas and rarely order anything/eat out, but I do like chocolate

t. 110kg exfat turned builtfat

Attached: sucuk.gif (635x355, 3.49M)

Back when I was nearly 300lbs I legit would buy a full sized birthday cake every night. Every night was my birthday :)

Attached: E90921EA-4598-447B-A6C3-BB00B8426E9E.png (1584x1584, 2.31M)

>anime posters are obese cake eating retards
*GASP* Yeah im not surprised

Now I’m 90kg at 6’3. Try and rape me faggot you won’t

I could grab you by your excess skin and yank you back for your pounding session. You scrotal skinned twink, I bet you look like Jerry Stillers nutsack

Eat pizza every day. And don't expect to get bloated in the first month. Gaining weight takes just as much time as losing it.

Attached: God-Emperor Pepe II.jpg (550x1001, 246K)

Soda is unironically one of the best answers

The idea of spiking your insulin or blood sugar levels regularly and coating your insides in high fructose/glucose syrup residue is literally a flashpoint.

Dont forget that as you eat something if you arent a peak performer with a balanced diet or internal gut flora/pH and associated diet you arent fully integrating or breaking down the foods you eat. Make sure to try and eat something spicy or acidic once in a while or clean your insides out with lemon water or a neutral pH beverage. Charcoal drinks unironically will unironically filter and absorb some internal processes or lingering compounds.

This is why people begin to lose efficiencies or get constipated with pain/inefficiencies.

Also stop eating fuckin so much processed food, especially things containing color preservatives such as frozen mac which are proven to be safe but unironically clearly not naturally found or necessary for any biological processes. Theres a reason you dont supplement it or see it in naturally occurring foods.

Stop eating fatty

Attached: IMG_20190720_130755_169.jpg (399x399, 22K)

>Liquid calories that don´t sate hunger like soda and icecream
>McDonalds and other fast food that doesn´t keep you sated for long despite having massive amounts of calories
>Snacks every other hour, from a package of sweets just over the entire day to late night pizza because they had a craving again
And no fucking exercise whatsoever.

Jokes on you queer I lost it over a long period of time. You’d try and your grip would slip on my oiled abs then I’d turn you around and reverse rape your twinky ass into gay orbit.

!!!TITTY!!!!!!!!?

Attached: cumbrain.jpg (836x786, 349K)

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR QUESTION

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'M COOOOMIIIINGGGGG
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHHAAAAHOOOOOOO

I was a 250 pounds kid in middle school
Misinformation is the worst enemy, I would buy "healthy" cookies and ate like 10 in a sitting, it's fine they contain oats and oats are healthy, learned to read labels and boom, over 200 Cals per fucking cookie, add chips and sugar on every meal and I was probably eating around 4000 to 5000 Cals per day as a kid, if I didn't wake up from that nightmare I would be super fucking fat

They post unrelated tits and ass when asking stupid questions they already know the answer to.

As a lard ass trying to lose weight
Fast food
Soda
pre-packaged snacks
basically calorie dense food that's hardly filling at all.
I can go through half a package of a family sized Chip's Ahoy cookies in one sitting and I'll still be hungry for more.

While I'm not fat per see (191 cm 104 kg, was 86kg at my lightest) I have an insanely huge appetite. I don't drink soda ever, zero alcohol, I don't eat sweets, but otherwise I down absolutely industrial quantities of food. 4 pizzas in one sitting is something of a normal meal for me. I eat half a kg of minced beef with cheese and 5 eggs through it like nothing. Honestly I have no idea how to stop eating so much. I'm not even that strong because although I eat so much, I don't gain more weight. I've been on this 104kg plateau since January.
I do workout almost daily and cardio too.

My plan right now is to cut back to 85kg and get on a massive bulk. But man, just the idea of cutting is seriously making me depressed.

If they could harness the effort it takes to get so fucking obese they could achieve anything they wanted.

it's an addiction, just like the one I have to FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: coomingharder.png (216x261, 72K)

You could at least have the decency to post more sorceress tiddies

>effort it takes to get so fucking obese

Attached: 1566340055182.png (374x374, 300K)

Food, nigga.

Then why is obesity a problem. Just dont eat so much america

Grow up.

Former fatass here
>sugary drinks (water is tasteless lol)
>sugar in coffe (2 teaspoons at least)
>diet based on carbs and fat (pasta, bread, oily condiments etc)
>lots of sweets, pre-confectioned snacks, cakes etc, used to steal money to buy me some fucking sweets
>costantly snacks, I spent most of the day eating
>eating very fast (a meal lasted me 5 mins)
>moving around was too hard, better shove food in my mouth 24/7 while watching tv or playing vidya
>loved to cook, so I experimented a lot with fatty food as puff pastry, cheese, fatty meat etc
Sad times.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT

I NEED THEM PIXELS FOR THEM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS

OHHHHHHH BABYYYYYY YAOOOOWWWWZZZAAAAA

HERE IT FUCKIINGGGG COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1566596464153.png (276x395, 208K)

post body
im an anime poster as well but i dont approve of larpers

Attached: 1560931118527.jpg (800x596, 82K)

more about how much rather than what is eaten.
also fucked up endocrine systems are all too common nowadays.

Dragon's Crown sucks. I thought it would be chill and interactive, but no. It's just some poorly drawn women running around in a fake beat-em up with shit RPG leveling

obesity is a mental disases, just like alcoholism and drug users.

nothing to understand aside that they're mentally ill.

its like asking a drunktard why he is drunk and act drunk.

Feels good man, that's why

What a quality-- Oh no, IM... OH YESSSSS FUCK, I'MM COOOOMMMIIINNNNGGG

Attached: 1566320287989.jpg (361x409, 29K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COOM
O
O
M

Attached: 1566769548128.png (216x261, 6K)

They eat at a surplus.

Attached: 1554170430336.jpg (727x1000, 104K)

MMMM YUSSS SOO GOOD MMM MILKIES WARM TIDDIES MMM YUMMY AAH OOOH OOH DELICIOUS MILKIES TIDDY MILKIES GIFF PLEASE MMM SAUCE YES AHH YUM MILKIES WARM IN MY TUMTUM MMM AH HA YES I LOVE THESE 2D MILKIES PLZ GIVE ME I NEED TIDDIES NOW YES BOOBIES MM I LOVE THE TASTE OF FRESH MILKIES YES I THINK OH FUCK I AM, IM GOING TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: cumbrain.png (680x512, 192K)

obsessed