Is it actually bad to eat red meat every day? I always thought it was part of the big sugar shill...

Is it actually bad to eat red meat every day? I always thought it was part of the big sugar shill, and that it was because of the saturated fat (which is literally good for you) but is there anything else that is bad for you there?

Attached: how-to-reverse-sear-a-steak-11-600x900.jpg (600x900, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19779706/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[vegan] It's immoral because animals are your friends not food. I hope you die carnist.

Vegan is a mental illness.

Retarded post

It is if you're eating too many/refined carbs with it. But the red meat itself it's perfect, literally.

Yeah I know about saturated fat but yeah its only bad when u have something far worse with it.

but its fine to use electronics made by slaves to post this right? what about the child slaves in colbolt mines which is used in literally every piece of high tech computing,

You cant just pick and chose where to be moral on fuckboi

No. The elites eat food like this every day, especially red meat. In fact it's not even a conspiracy theory at this point that they drink blood to live longer too. Research Elizabeth Bathory. Vegetables and grains are for slaves.

I believe it's about having too much iron

Would 100g of prime mince + 100g of steak be too much 5 times a week? I like making a pot of chili

My dad used to do this for about a year and now his piss is red and cholesterol skyrocketed. Eat your veggies.

>But the red meat itself it's perfect, literally.
this
Carbs are literally poison to the human body

[244IQ] Qur'an says you're wrong.

Eating a lot of it is bad for you if you're not balancing it out with roughage and other nutrient rich food with more water. Eating a steak and then eating lots of fruit and veg and seeds is basically fine so long as you don't over cook them and you're getting grass fed cattle who get to roam about. Without roughage and hydration from plant foods though it gets stuck in your gut, and overcooking anything kills the nutrients and adds carbon to your diet which does nothing good. I wouldn't eat it literally everyday. Leaving pigs to forage doesn't happen much now so it's harder to find places that get good pork product compared to beef. Fish is good for other nutrients too so don't think of them solely in terms of protein and fat.
This rarely happens but if you're tall or have knee problems you should get your levels checked as some people are predisposed to iron accumulation. It's not very common but it can happen.
Mincing is okay sometimes. But tearing meat is good for your jaw and teeth. You're probably too old to correct an overbite with it, but tearing meat off the bone is something more humans should do. If you make broth with the bones, you get special good boy points.
To go low carb you have to eat a lot of parts of the animal that most people do not want to eat and a lot of animals most people do not want to eat. Steak and shittonnes of veggies >>> eating all the offal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> eating only steak which will fuck up your gut. If you have access to seals and reindeer you can put that ahead of steak and lots of fruit and veg and seeds.

I shoot for around 40g of fibre a day + saurkraut and homemade yogurt, but interested if red meat has an impact on your guts micro biome since it stays around longer?

>meat that we've been eating all of human history
>bad
>eating man made plants majority of which were created in the past 500 years
>good
this is your brain on veganism

Attached: 1566538116837.png (1514x716, 954K)

Depends on your microbiome. It shouldn't stick in your gut but a lot of people refuse to eat anything with it that would scour it out or flush it along. Most humans should not have adverse reactions to it in a balanced diet, but a balanced diet involves about double the recommended 5 a day minimum for fresh fruit and veg (if not more). And what a lot of humans are eating involved replacing actual nutrition with highly processed shit that wads itself up and makes it harder to process meat.

>believes Quran
>sub 70iq inbred parasite
Pick 2

>using asbestos for thousands of years
>bad
>using man-made insulators majority of which were created in the past 100 years
>good

Based false equivalency poster

[nigger] bix nood how boutta I finna beat yo ass whiteboi

>t. [54IQ] reading not easy

>what is gout

animals are not my friends

Gout is caused by oxalates

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19779706/

FIFTEEN NOOTRIENTS

Everything is bad for you.

The only downside is your gut bacteria really. Not everyones gut bacteria can handle a lot of red meat.
As long as you balance it with an adequate amount of green leafy veggies, your gut will take it.

Supposedly too much red meat and supposedly cured meat in particular increases the chance of getting cancer. Swap some red meat for chicken and turkey and eat less ham and bacon if you're paranoid.

Nigger what? All meat, including red meat are some of the easiest foods to digest.

That's a lie, though.

They spend so much time shilling against red meat there must be something beneficial about it.

Attached: Dul5va3WoAAzkgq.jpg (576x288, 36K)

>you need fiber to scour your guts like a chimney sweep
The absolute state of plant eaters.

Enjoy your IBS and haemorrhoids.

Attached: bc78741c9cbed19e60f7c48a2b3c42eb-d.jpg (317x475, 28K)

This but unironically

Not in my experience. Eating nothing but meat, eggs and dairy is the only thing that got my Crohn's under control.

I wouldnt, but not really if the rest of your diet is varried. Taste preference aside though, red meat is a major source of pollution due to lifetime emissions. I mostly eat chicken and fish which are somewhat more sustainable. Red meat is limited to once a week on average.

It's very unlikely that eating red meat with increase your levels of iron to dangerous levels. Supplements are a bigger concern. There are some people with a genetic disorder that can have issues, but the average person will be fine.

Not true. You live in a fantasy land.

>trips of truth
Chicken is far more versatile anyway

Thing is, poultry and lean meat in general is better for gains and cured meat is worse for gains regardless whether it actually causes cancer or not.

yeah, for some peopoe worse than otherrs, i havve a genetic disorrder common if irish, ferrochrmatois something like that, irons accumulates and red meat has lots

Anytime you add something drastically new to your diet, your gut flora takes time to adjust. People who genuinely can't eat meat have different problems.

Too much red meat, yeah. A source from Harvard recommends like no more than 18 oz a week, since processed and red meats have been linked with chronic diseases that affect your heart or give you colon cancer. You can still have turkey and chicken and other white meat, though.

Just seeing a juicy cut like this makes my dick hard.
Why is steak so good bros?

Ancient Romans knew asbestos was bad, they advised not to buy slaves who worked the asbestos mines as they died early

> processed and red meat is same thing

I really want to stop eating meat with every meal holy fuck it's going to be my downfall I can feel my insides crying out for help but still I force that fucking chicken or beef down my neck because I'm an addicted meatbrained RETARD

>don't hurt animals
>i hope you die carnist
every time, vegans are all psychopaths because their brains don't get enough fats

Attached: nigga.gif (1025x684, 233K)