Hi people of Jow Forums. What type of body do I have?

Do look okay to you? Am I too fat? Let me know what you think! What should I do to improve my body? I don't excercise at all and I don't really watch nu calorie intake.

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-074839_Gallery.jpg (1015x1105, 638K)

Can you crush my face with your thighs, please?

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL COOM AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: E93BC7FD-0ED2-449D-8197-99EC26523DD3.gif (216x261, 229K)

If you want us to validate your gf/girl you're stalking you're going to have to show us some more stuff, dude.

You have the decent fat distribution genetics + early 20s naturally high TDEE body
Wait until your 30s and you will be a disgusting ball of shit like all other women who think they’re invicible at their peak

Also YOU MADE ME FUCKING COOOOM YOU WHOOORE AAAAAAAAAAA FUCK IM FUCKING COOOOOMING AGAIN

richmond sausage body

No but fr, you MAYBE have a slight pear shape, you're not fat, a little chubby, hardly stunning. Read the fucking sticky.

IM COOOOMIIIINGGGGG THIS IS MY 13TH TIIME TODAY
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOHOOHOOHOHHHAAAAAAAAA

C C C C COOMBO BREAKER AAAAARGHH HHYUIKHHLLLL CUUUUM

Looks like you maybe did some sports in high school but have done jack shit since. Start working out now and get on a decent diet with less booze.. or in 5 years or less will be wall tier cellulite bod.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1532239831911.png (242x259, 7K)

I'm on day8 of nofap so my opinion doesn't count.

imagine fucking up a 2 line pasta

WOW LOOK AT THAT ASS JUST LOOK AT IT LOOK AT THAT ASS HEY GUYS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS I LOVE ASS I LOVE ASS YES MMM ASS ASS THATS ALL I NEED ASS ASS ASS OH YES ASS DESPITE THE FACT THAT THIS PHOTO IS COMPLETELY NOT RELATED WITH THE QUESTION THE OP BEING A MASSIVE FAGGOT THINKS THAT IT'S OKAY THAT HE POSTS 2 PICTURES OF SOME RANDOM FAT WHORES SO HE HOPEFULLY CAN GET SOME ATTENTION TO HIS QUESTION DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE ANSWERS THAT HE'LL GET ARE COMPLETELY UNRELATED WITH THE ACTUAL QUESTION THAT HE HAS ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE

OP IS NOW LITERALLY USING REDDIT TIER TACTICS TO TRY TO ATTRACT AS MANY PEOPLE TO LOOK INTO HIS THREAD, PROBLEM IS IS THAT OP HAS NOW COMPLETELY DERAILED THE QUESTION THAT HE ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THE ACTUAL BOARD BY DISTRACTING PEOPLE FROM ACTUAL MEANINGFUL AND USEFUL THREADS AND INSTEAD HAS FILLED THIS ALREADY FUCKED UP BOARD WITH GARBAGE CONTENT AND WHORES THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSTED ON THIS BOARD IN THE FIRST PLACE

THANK YOU OP AND I HOPE YOU DIE OF WORST CANCER KNOWN TO MANKIND

yaaaaaasssssss we need more nudes on this board my dick aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamuh dick is diamonds
I'M I'M I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIING

coomposting is my new favorite Jow Forums meme

Attached: 4549fde1f847c7b5c40dde917a8ee745.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Looks okay to me.

Attached: 1566253091279.jpg (1080x1350, 114K)

fuck off dude stop posting your fat gf

you're fat but not fat enough to be considered fat. still, you're fat.

please...no more...I-I can't...can't c-coom anymOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE OHHHHHH FUCKK!!!! I'M GONNA G-GONNA COOM AGAINNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK YESSS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM

fat woman who is thin-passing. will be obese in 2-4 years.

the arms NEVER lie, those are mini bingo flaps and a huuuge red flag

if you're looking for a real answer - get fucking fat calipers for 5$

also - this silver shit is retarded

You look fine.

flabbier than uncooked pizza dough

Fat as fuck.

Amanda you better get your ass of Jow Forums hahaha the fuuuuuuck

MMMMM MOMMY MILKIES

Attached: 157569763.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Based pasta.

Just a little chubby.

Based coom poster

You are disgusting and the female equivalent of skinnyfat. Even lying down, in this picture you've chosen as your best looking version of yourself, your stomach isn't flat. I can only imagine how disgusting you look in real life.

Is it really that bad now?

Looks good.

you have a vagina and you’re attractive in that I wouldn’t be embarrassed to be seen with you in public

This is gonna be one fat hog within 2 years.

Hey Janny you forgot to delete this one

I CAN STILL COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM