Is weightlifting better for the heart's health than cardio?

Is weightlifting better for the heart's health than cardio?

Attached: AdobeStock_144867971-1024x579[1].jpg (1024x579, 51K)

Making the heart beat faster needlessly by doing cardio will wear out your heart and make you die faster as opposed to just letting your heart rest

This is literally the most retarded post I have ever seen on this board.

No, and anyone who claims otherwise is a tool who thinks lifting 3-5 times a week means they can check the "active" box when websites ask for your activity level.

Doing sensible levels of cardio 4-6 times a week is the best thing you can do for your heart and body health (aside of fixing a bad diet)

You must be new, then.

Post body you fat fuck

Holy fuck you’re retarded.

The heart can be trained just like any other muscle in the body. It doesn’t have a finite number of beats before it stops working.

>It doesn’t have a finite number of beats before it stops working.
How does the SAN generate the pulse required to for the heart to beat?

>Doing sensible levels of cardio 4-6 times a week is the best thing you can do for your heart and body health (aside of fixing a bad diet)
This is actually incorrect, strength training gives the most general health benefits per amount of time committed for an untrained person. Cardio training is good to supplement with but if you only do cardio you’re at higher risk of death than someone who only does strength training.

a valid thought, though: your heart only gets so many beats throughout your lifetime. how much cardio does it take to reach the point where more cardio would take a toll on your heart? When will cardio end up reducing your lifetime number of beats instead of raising it?

It doesn't matter that much, anyway. If you're male and not that young, you could die from a heart attack regardless of what type of exercise you do.

Hi boogie

>t. resting heart rate of 145

Attached: 1504791027216.jpg (446x456, 43K)

Wow I didn’t realize someone could be this stupid

most bodybuilders today will say they need cardio to stay healthy, so i'd say no.

>When will cardio end up reducing your lifetime number of beats instead of raising it?
marathons and shit can legit damage you. some people even die trying. basically don't do so much cardio that your body starts to shrivel up.

Hi skinnyfat dyel

actuall it have, some guys figured out most mamals got same beats on average before heart failure, but still doing cardio makes you lower your heartbeat in general which makes you live longer without heart failure

LMAOing @ you brainwashed sheeple who know nothing life energy...
Humans average between 750,000-950,000 LE units, and they spend them throughout their lifetime.
Activities that drain LE: exercise (especially cardio), ejaculation, being around women over the age of 49, eating maza balls.
So far scientists have discovered only a single activity that generates LE-- golfing.

Incredibly based

>tfw HIIT 2/WEEK RUN 2/WEEK STRENGTH 2/WEEK HOT STEAM YOGA 1/WEEK

Attached: file.png (958x716, 1.1M)

Cardio is god tier for your heart

These fucking bloatlords actually think running kills you. I cant fucking believe the shit that I am reading.

Attached: 1564673838615.png (400x400, 175K)

You could just do kettlebell swings, that way you get cardio and lifting in a single exercise and don't have to ask retarded questions.