My body fat?

For real how the fuck do you guys even know your body fat? How much do I hyave at the moment? Im thinking of cutting 2 more weeks before starting a lean bulk

Attached: 20190826_000223.jpg (1400x2488, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html
imo this is good enough. if you need more precision you need a caliper or hydrostatic weighting

I'd say 11ish

is that good enough to star bulk?» or should I cut more

Summer is practically over. Bulking would probably be more productive.

I dont really bulk or cut depending on the season tho. I like to have low fat because it helps me with calisthenics

it might be the lighting/shadows but i think his abs and adonis belt are too prominent to be as high as 11. I actually would guess 9%. go for a bulk unless you have a reason to stay skinny.
you can buy a plastic body fat caliper (that is accurate) for only a few bucks. then you measure your BF yourself

Look at this hunk

3-4% probably. I was 6% and looked a bit fatter than you.

retard

actual retard. If you think this is over 5% you're a moron.

Calculator said 11.2% is that pretty accurate. Starting my bulk next week.

Attached: 20190826_124901.jpg (2384x2773, 2.49M)

Attached: 1563265165170.png (400x400, 175K)

~17%

That is in fact around 8-10%. Wtf, 3% is unhealthy, go ask a doctor. That guy looks good, not unhealthy

Definitely not dude. Probably 9%. 3-4 is dangerously low, you’d be able to see every detail of his muscles / veins. Striations would be everywhere.

You're probably more 13-14% but not any higher.

how do u know body fat is even real??

Just please go to a nutritionist and ask to be weighted, their scales measure accurately all your stats, BFP included.

lol i looked the same and used one of my scales with the bf% measurer and it came out at 6%

Well you’re white so who gives a fuck

Breed white women, Aryan male

fun fact it isn't. a very large % of your bf is actually muscle. which is why when you cut you lose strength

Thanks m8.
I'm 5'10" 146 btw

You can just do really short cut/bulk cycles. Keep a tighter body fat percentage range. Maintaining is fine too, you have a good body most people would kill for anyway.

im mulatto bro

Yikes

The eternal mutt

Someone remove the scribbles from his face in photoshop pls?
I need to see how fat his nose is.

I have small nose

Attached: 20190826_000226.jpg (4032x2268, 2.74M)

You have a solid 15

tfw 20%
tfw I'm considered thin in my country

This dude looks aids sick.

oh hes black he must be aids sick 100%

I'd say to just maintain - you've made it, bro

more photos here

Attached: 20190826_191417.jpg (1300x2311, 739K)

Attached: 20190826_191358.jpg (1300x2311, 721K)

Nice body dude, I hope you get all the puss

NSFW photo

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (1300x2311, 1.74M)

sick body

why are u black?

why arent you black?

man censored his face but 10 minutes later he was like naaah let me post my whole face with my dick out

very nice, mirin

the chances of anyone living in my country and watching this thread are pretty much 0% so fuck it

he be slippin into yo dms like ky

He has posted face before newfren, let the man live.

looking shredded my friend, I def don't think you need to cut any more

OP you need to imgur link the nsfw pics, I don't want you to get banned

not saying it was a bad thing just thought it was funny

too late lol

Well, he can still read this. Next time I hope he uses imgur

Did not get banned I think

im still alive and well , thanks for the tip btw

Attached: 111.jpg (1283x1404, 396K)

Lean bulk is the way to go. what kind of routine are you on?

workout each body part twice a week I also do calisthenics on saturday and Im getting very good at it I learned muscle up in 2 weeks and people say its hard. As for diet I always eat 500g chiken breast , 77g tuna, 3 eggs , salad, water , and then random dinner that my mom cooks, if it has a lot of calories I try to eat few.

Oh ye before workouit I drink a shake with whety protein, skimmed milk 200ml, 1 banana, and 5 berries

I just do this everyday pretty much

just do like 6 weeks bulk, 2 weeks cut and stay at the same bodyfat while gaining muscle.

so gain like 2.5lbs then cut just over 2.

post glutes

You have the same type of abs as me. I think it looks that way because of the flared ribs.

good to know, I think we have good genetic abs desu, have u made it already? im still working on it I need another bulk and cut