I train every other day, I sleep well 8 hours, I have good diet, I count calories and macros...

I train every other day, I sleep well 8 hours, I have good diet, I count calories and macros, however I'm afraid that I will have small gains... what to do? How to know if I train well and I do everything good and that I will have gains? I'm frustrated, I want to be big, I'm going to cry
Moreover, I'm afraid that I will gain fat instead of muscle mass
Fucking life

Attached: gym-owner.jpg (800x449, 51K)

Bump

Eat more, you dumbass.
You WILL gain both muscle and fat when u bulk.
If u wanna gain a shit ton of muscle and be fucking ripped, just jump on GH.

Choose 2:
>natural
>big
>shredded

Attached: 604 - iBS9jjo.jpg (320x314, 15K)

Natural and big
But I don't know if I do excercises good and if I do enoguh reps enough weight etc

>I don't know if i do exercises good
there's youtube
>if i do enough reps and weight
try following programs like PHUL or PPL
try logging your exercises and the weight u lifts by using apps like progressiion

Bump

Bump

Bump

Thats pathetic, unironically you gotta live it, you have to want it

Bump

cringe

Train everyday. Train until every single body part hurts. If your calves or forearms are fine, go and train those until they hurt

>train everyday
What about the rest

Bump

bump

Any gains is better than you were before. There's no rush. Lift heavy, enjoy life, have sex, smile a lot every day. Stress and worry are the biggest gain goblins anyhow.

so I just have to do what I do and there will be gains?
>have sex
virgin here

bump

As people have said, if you're natty, you're either going to have to choose
big or shredded

the whole 250lb shredded mass monster look is only achievable with steroids

either go ottermode and have some muscle with lower bodyfat, or go a bit fluffier at 15-18% bodyfat and eat enough to fuel a strength program

you can't have your cake and eat it too

If you get sore it means you lift enough if you recover fast and can train every other day it means you get enough nutrients. If you gain more than 2kg a month you are getting fat and eating too much.

okay, I think I definitely want to be big, I don't need to be shredded, however I don't want to be too fatty