How do I recover from this state? It's affecting my training too

How do I recover from this state? It's affecting my training too

Attached: 1566504236388.jpg (690x690, 115K)

Do your really believe in these bloomer/doomer/boomeer/zoomer/coomer/whatevoover archetypes?

You tried really hard to feel feelings you didn't actually feel in an attempt to become a better person and failed horribly. Now you think way more highly about yourself for trying than you actually deserve, because you went about it all wrong. You lied to yourself for a long time not only about how you felt about things but also about who you are. Start being honest with yourself about who you are and your situation, act how you feel and talk to others with what you actually want to say. To avoid depression learn to accept and be okay with who you are while being aware you can and should make it better anyway. Eventually maybe you can be that type of person you idealize, but realize it takes action more than attitude, and having the latter without the former is nothing but a harmful lie.

Attached: 0B840566-403B-410F-B015-FF9E18578393.png (680x644, 154K)

get off 4ch

Attached: 1516059435758.jpg (780x846, 107K)

get on some test

wtf Delete this. Anyway I'm in the same boat as you OP

Attached: 1542943040081.gif (500x500, 222K)

didnt read stop projecting

Attached: WHOA.jpg (643x820, 80K)

if you stay here you'll be in a bad loop of feeling bad about yourself and feeling mad at the world. Quit Jow Forums and find what makes you happy

I am deep in this state and I am trying to think of good ways to deal with this. I think that getting a restart of some sort is the way to go.

So cutting off everything except a couple of people you can talk to without feeling worse after that is a start. Sell your mmo accounts etc., hit the gym and think of any kind of a business you can do with your current skillset. If you don't have any skills, go to a normal job and earn some money. That money will be used to improve your body in various ways, hair, teeth, face, gym subscription, clothes, food. Anyway you have to invest everything into yourself. I recommend taking long walks, being around nature and be free of behaviors that strengthen your neurotic side. So if you are disappointed that women are not attracted to you, it's better to improve a lot then try again instead of trying again in your current state and fueling your neuroticism. The point is that your circumstances are overwhelming for your current state, therefore you have to limit everything that's bad for you and become stronger. You become stronger by hitting the gym, reading, learning skills and taking care of yourself in general. So when the balance of strength shifts in your favor, you can start introducing behaviors that were previously overwhelming for you, like dating for example.

That's my plan at least, I am still at the beginning.

Attached: 1547308457436.jpg (1731x1275, 452K)

Doomer/bloomer/whatever memes are Jow Forums's version of never improve comics.

Big if true

How do you escape the BBloomer state of mind?

I thought I got my shit together, followed the "diet, lift, read bro" advice and it was working for a while, lost 70lbs, got to 1/2/3/4, got a job, did everything like a good boi but still no gf and still precarious future. How do you learn to not give a shit?

Attached: zoomer.png (2172x1788, 98K)

This is a good plan. You're gonna make it

One of those rare and shockingly insightful comments that keeps me coming back here. I've got some thinking to do

This just sounds like someone that relies too much on other people to make them happy

Read feeling good by david burns.
Give the exercises an honest go and you might feel just good enough to make changes in your life.

>didnt read
you should

this probably

By not being a normalfag

being a normalfag is the ultimate redpill dumbass

???

Too real. Good post user, part of this describes me pretty well.

>read meditations By Marcus Aurelius
>become enlightened and find inner peace in life and in death

Not being a faggot also helps

Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.

The gf isnt going to make it better

Just be yourself, stop relying on others and TOUCH YOUR WILLY AAAAAAAAUUUUUGHHHH I'M COOMIIIIING. YES IM STRETCHING MY NUTSACK OVER MY DICK TO COOOOOOM STRINGY LOADS AAAAAAHHHH

Attached: 1566765454682.png (2408x1996, 414K)

I don’t know about the others, but the coomer one is without a doubt true

you might be onto something here

Attached: 1558085540218.jpg (720x718, 25K)

Don't take this hope away for me or I will fucking do it!

Attached: cd6771e5b42b6c016b7b7cdac5f15ed1.jpg (1000x561, 89K)

Careful, you coomin' doomers. You're gonna zoom right into boomerdom with nothing to show for your wasted youth. Do NoFap, lift, and make social and political educational gains now because old age will hit you all at once when you turn 30. You'll tell yourself it's just a number but it's not, you'll be fucking 30. Every morning you'll wake up and think, oh my god I'm 30. That's what it's like to be 30.

>social and educational
No idea how the "political" got in there, some automatic bullshit

please delet this

Attached: monsters and money.jpg (987x942, 263K)

It's like a horoscope dumbed down for autism

good, now do it.

You don't recover, you've done your best to fix your life, but the people around you don't give two fucks.

I'm coping with smoking cigs, at least they sort of keep me stoic without turning me into an asshole.

>0 notifications
this hurts the most

I feel like it happens to a lot of people nowadays. The prevalence of media means pretty much everyone gets into at least one narrative with character types they really like, and it's not even just the autists anymore who try to imitate them in real life. Inherently it's not a bad thing to imitate personal heroes, and some of the best people in history have achieved great things doing so, but when an individual just tries to ape the attitude without actually doing the actions that bring out such attitudes I think it can cause some serious mental harm in the long run.

>would die for people who couldnt care less
This hits way too close to home. I just proposed to my gf of 6 years and she blew me off mid-proposal

Attached: please-kill-me.jpg (310x182, 20K)

They are basically star signs for autistic incels, vague descriptions of personality types for morons to go "oh my god that sounds just like me"

Jesus man

>That clichéd self help speak
>So many thankful (You)s
I don't think this semen slurping board is for me anymore

fuck off and die soon then, nobody cares

>has been betrayed so many times, has serious trust issues
>had a taste of love and never recovered
If you feel this way you are letting the past define you and therefore inhibiting your ability to adapt to current circumstances.
>wants to do things, but makes excuses not to
JUST DO IT YOU DOUBLE NIG
>"It's no biggie, we can just hang out next weekend of whenever you'd like to :^)"
>Fakes being happy so he doesn't worry his family/friends
Your family and friends would prefer if you were honest with them. It's better for you and them in the long run
>Has hopes for a brighter future, but has a hard time believing it
Stay the fuck off of news media and Jow Forums unless the topics discussed pertain to your lifestyle and circumstances
>used to have a proper eating schedule, now doesn't know when to eat
Eat breakfast godammit
>would die for people who couldn't care less
You don't truly know this.
>0 notifications
Social media ain't worth it anyways

tl;dr this shit is in your head OP and social life probably isn't as fucked as you think

Lel you took the bait

yes it will. having someone like you gives you a form of validation that a lot of people need to function.

>bro just validate yourself
thats cute but external validation is needed.

plus youll naturally develop a social life and youll always have someone to hang out with and do stuff with

what the fuck? ITT: user stops to care at all

>tell friend he is genuinely hurting my feelings and is making me miserable
>he continues
idk if honesty is so great

Attached: apu.jpg (657x527, 36K)

We are all going to make it, user

Why are you friends with him then? Sounds like it's your own problem

Find new friends m80

This isn't how you get that promotion though, stay poor.

It's a really particular thing and if you haven't done it yourself I imagine it would be hard to understand

I'm gay! Thanks, user!

ITT: bunch of feminized wh*toids that think they are so deep when they talk about their feelings

s-should I learn about chaos magick?

When I learned what type of person I was I realized I didn't give a fuck about anybody, a bit of an asshole in general, lewd and smarter then I originally thought.

Anons I was in a religious cult when I was a teenager. Sexually abused mentally rekt etc etc. I’ve fucking tried my heart out to get better for the last 20 years to get better but I’m just fundamentally broken. Done every kind of imaginable therapy, used to take anti depressants but thankfully got off them a few years ago. The only reason I’m still here is bc I have kids. Some of the “cult abuse survivor” places on the web and their biggest organisations actually exist to identify and silence people like me and protect the psychos (hard to believe but it’s true unfortunately. Most cult leaders are respectable members of society with professional jobs.)
Anyway, looking at this rationally I don’t think I’ll ever get better. I’ve made this conclusion several times before and always end up back at the same place after each new therapy/treatment venture. The people who raped me sit on professional peak body boards and spend weekends on their yachts while I’m a full grown man that can’t manage money working a shit job just trying not to kill myself on a daily basis and smile for my wife and kids. Help is non existent and 99% of psychs are larping retards.

Sue your rich rapists and make them pay for your silence

They are too well connected and would destroy my family and make me unemployable. I’ve looked into it and the couple of lawyers I approached just blanked me once I told them who I was talking about. I got a message through my wife’s Facebook that they knew I’d talked to lawyers and were keeping an eye on me. I went to one of their offices to try and confront this guy and tell him to leave my family alone, waited there all day for him to come out of a meeting... after that they said he’s “working remotely” and I need to book an appointment with one of their junior lawyers first, partners don’t respond to enquires etc etc

Great comment. A lot of successful peers like to downplay or pretend that their support system doesn't exist. Having a supportive family and friends is the foundation to growth.

dump her bro, you're gonna make it without her

Scientology?

fucking lmao

i hate my life and want to die

That's really messed up man. I can't imagine what you been through but I don't think you should give up on yourself. Even consistently making an effort to better yourself and failing along the way is better than just giving up entirely and becoming a zombie. I believe in you my dude.

Na just penty Christian stuff. I had a lot of fun in the ME. not.
thanks man

>You tried really hard to feel feelings you didn't actually feel in an attempt to become a better person and failed horribly.
This was me, I love black metal and Satanism but I was always scared to express it and often would myself agreeing to things that I did not agree with or want to do. Once I started really caring about me, I stopped caring about what everyone else thinks of me.
Just be yourself, and the people who really care are going to find you.

Attached: 1564173607668.jpg (450x720, 614K)

"Oh my god, I WAS sad at one point in my life! SOOOO RELATEABLEEE!"

I’ve been in this state for three years now. I fell in love with a fellow patient when I had cancer and we connected in a way I can’t even come close to replicating with anyone else. I made it out and she didn’t, and I’ve been lost ever since.

Attached: BC937981-774B-47A9-A781-A9276939D375.jpg (439x406, 47K)

>just b urself bro
based

Attached: 1559221721226.png (1152x1080, 611K)

Actually, no.

Sheer force of will and logic. What failures I've had in my life were due to the failures of countless generations before me, my immediate community, and my family. However these are just a series of individual failings over time. Thus, if I do nothing myself to over one this endless cycle then in merely passing the misery onto someone else as many had done to me.

If you want to overcome your surroundings then you need to overcome yourself first. After that - you start with friends, family, community, you eventually build others through building yourself. The thought that because of my own wallowing and selfishness that others will suffer as I have is more than enough to remind me of my commitment.

Attached: 1551354120075.jpg (640x478, 32K)

you keep trying. you still have some hope left if all of that does apply to you so you aren't entirely lost yet.
I was at the same stage, eventually managed to make some actual friends and find someone who cared about me and life became a hundred times more enjoyable.

Once girls get to know me they don't want to be around me anymore.

Bruh, you have a wife and kids. Let the past be the past

just BEEEEE urself LMAO

Attached: ff3.gif (914x1091, 90K)

Sacrifice your wife and children to exact bloody revenge. If you have nothing to lose you can take a lot of people who wronged you to hell with you.

I was raised by a cultist I can relate

if you wanna talk hmu

t. peak projection

Go to therapy, why even ask this? Also do your best to reverse all of these traits by doing the opposite of what causes these traits

it also helps to actively monitor your own thoughts. I always felt the worst when I had too much free time and started to think about stuff because I'm pessimistic as fuck so all those thoughts spiraled around how everything is surely going to fail.
whenever it starts, force yourself to think about something different or occupy your mind by doing something.

Did you ever find anyone who could constructively help you to make sense of it all or could even understand abuse through mind control? Trying to explain that you did some real deviant shit to protect an anointed prophet from territorial demon spirits... I’m sure most of the fucking psychs I saw were just vicarious cunts who loved the stories. Probably went home “Hey hon you’re not going to believe what user told me he used to do today...” I remember one woman saying “So user just explain to me again how angels interact...” and she couldn’t help breaking out a huge smirk like i was a-grade fucked. Sadly the only people who have any insight into spiritual type pedos are usually suspect themselves. One of the first people i sought help from was this ultra respected Xn leader and he was “laying hands” on me and got me to kneel over with my head literally between his thighs and even paused to say “let me know if this makes you uncomfortable.” LMFAO thanks for your spiritual help pastor. I tried a big international cult awareness guru once and I’m 99% sure his organisation doxed me to my abusers. People who are close to me (the couple of people lol) really do care but they don’t want to hear about it bc it’s too weird & uncomfortable for them. If I had to choose one word to sum up this aftermath it would be “alone.”

Fucking lmao

I identify with this one the most aswel. I always feel good enough except when I talk to women, then the world comes crushing down and everything feels like shit. I had this absolute whore ghost me recently and it really affected me, we met and kissed and I thought everything was cool, I regret everything. Keep lifting and do some light cardio and your body will take care of your mental health. Don't talk to women until you are sub 18% bf otherwise it's pointless and you are only going to hurt yourself

Take mushrooms.

>I still read STFU as 'stuff you'

Oh one I forgot this is good shit.
At one point while this was all still going on I was at an international conference about Le Xn Zionism (all jews go to Israel so Jesus can come back) and one of the speakers is a world famous Xn leader - his books are still sold in Xn bookshops today. So after one of his presentations I go see his lackey (all of these big name Xn leaders have junior ministers who are basically their PA’s cos you know you need another man of god travelling with you on the road and you can’t bring a woman obviously) so I see him and say I’d like to talk to his boss about this crazy situation I’m in doing spiritual warfare and dicks. (My first attempt to try and break the slavery)
>sure user come up to our hotel room after the last session tonight
So I do and after they explain why there needs to be two of them there I’m sitting on the bed with the lackey and the boss man is in the only chair - I tell them what is going on with my “church”, our mission, and about the things that go on behind closed doors
>oh no user that’s just one of the common tricks the devil uses to try and distract you from your high calling and mission. In fact, we’ve both been experienced in this kind of “attack” in our “journeys” just claim your victory and forgiveness and get back to your work...
cue laying on of hands, praying in tongues etc.
Really activates my almonds even thinking about it now all these years later lol

>0 notifications

This one came too close

>gf
>not ex-gf
Jesus dude. If she isn't ready to marry after more than half a decade, she will never be.

Hmm. My parents / family were involved in a weird Christian cult that was into spiritual warfare. They liked to get demons to manifest in people and basically torture and interrogate them, then they fucking actually listened to them. No powerful people or sexual stuff though; they were pretty antisex. Did have animal sacrifices and a "Tabernacle" though. Right before my parents stopped bringing me (after I told the "King" that I would believe he was the king when the police listened to him) one of the guys started "manifesting Jesus" and began turning it into a drug-doing, polygamist cult. But I was out by that point.

That part of my life is mostly camping in the woods with friends and stories at this point. My personal issues come from having a borderline mother and not so much to do with the cult anymore; I feel like I've done a good job with college and assimilating into society and the cult stuff hasn't been a monkey on my back.

Sorry about your experience, man.

Based tabernacle I like it. I started writing a book about my story as it is truly really weird and I thought it would be cathartic but I can’t write about the events leading up to my breakdown I just can’t bring myself to recall it all. Plus everyone thinks they have an “amazing” life story but really a lot of weird shit is fairly common. If I could truly be anonymous I’d go write my Middle East adventures up at Jow Forums so they could tell me to go back to /x/ lol plus all my keystrokes are logged anyways. Thanks for responding. Glad you got out before too much damage was done. It’s possible to be mindfucked beyond repair and hard to come to terms with the fact things can only get better to a limited point. I know many kids who went straight from high school into university then straight into the workforce as Le Psychologist. These people are the scum of the earth lol