User, we need to talk

>user, we need to talk

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26-15-04-20-1.png (720x713, 996K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6Dm18W0mjQ&feature=youtu.be&t=116
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bu..but wes, you were the one, who told me to stick stuff up my ass....

*flips around folding chair, sits on it with legs spread and arms leaning on the headrest*
What's on your mind, champ?

Why dont you wear some sunblock you fuckin peckerwood

Is it about that jew tattoo on your arm?

Wes I already got 3 cell phones hooped.. I can't hoop anymore.

>roidy try to impress foidy
>but he die before he fourty
>spending all his goodboy points
>testes shrinking
>broken joints

Attached: 1552977755556.gif (164x170, 130K)

No need to Wes. I've already put in the work for my people. Now let's get these burpies done.

Can I have a quick rundown on this guys and why he's been popping up

I just busted your cheeks an hour ago my dick is tired.

king of jews fucker

He based

I got the king of jews on my arm motherfucker wassup?

lmao

is this the natty limit?

"natty" ;)

Ey yo Wes my skin got burned from all the supreme white power burpees in the sun. Can you lend some money to buy sunscreen?

I hooped an entire rotisserie so all my people can have some chicken on the bone.

Just shave it bro

Big tatted guy saying funny shit while being inspirational. Fills that Rich Piano void rest in peace

Aw shit you already know what time it is fool

"Wuz good, homeboy?"

Attached: big herc.jpg (990x1136, 198K)

on the arm that's that's gonna put you in hospital bitchhhhh

oi herc, show us your paperwork fool

so is he natty or nahtty? proof pls

It's kind of funny when Americans see how lax prisons are in Europe, even high security ones, why? White prisoners devoid of shitty influence behave, so you don't need to keep fucking pepper out of hands of inmates.

that fool has zeropaperwork

Thomeone is getting his wig thplit tonight

youtube algorithm suggests the same set of videos to low value men. just another guy who spews the same motivational bs

Negative shit thrown out into the universe comes back around

>low value men
i bet fifty this is some lookism forum term

Lmao this guy popped up on my youtube last Friday at work and I watched all his videos. Pretty cool stuff, it’s just him talking about prison stories and what he had to do to survive, and him sharing his philosophies he learned while being in there. I would recommend watching his vids

That's the king of Jews motherfucker

the shoo?

>buying SPF 50 with the fuckin coppertone baby on the front instead of a pack of top ramen
>not straight up telling wes you need his money instead of asking like a punk
Time to take your 20 seconds bitch

All that tough guy shit but you know inside his pants theres a shrivelled circumcised penis. I cant take an American seriously ever knowing they have a mutilated penis. Imagine driving around in your automatic car with a circumcised penis between your legs, staring through your windshield with your fluoride eyes, daily life of an American, ultimate cucks.

lol’d

It's even funnier how Euro prisoners are becoming exactly as violent as US prisons in less than a decade with the introduction of Muslim inmates.

I hear in Australian prisons the Muslims convert Aboriginal inmates who have a ready supply of anti-white rage to exploit.
Even though if Muslims had got Australia first they'd have probably castrated every Abo and sold them as slaves.
I've seen more than one Muslim on twitter abusing narratives about Aboriginals too. Basically they say:
>you Aussies stole the Aboriginal's land
>that is why you have to let in unlimited amounts of Muslims to occupy their land

23 seconds bitch. You know what time it is.

Unironically one of the cringiest faggots on jewtube
Please stop making these threads
How can one claim to love their white heritage (more or less) and then cover his body in nigger tier tattoos
And I'm sure if you dispute my point you're a tattoo covered, nigger loving faggot yourself. Desu

Nice blog faggot

Attached: 1549431270089.jpg (378x378, 19K)

will i still be natty if i hoop creatine?

>t.

Attached: 1361825399627.jpg (290x284, 26K)

"Just shave it bro"
youtube.com/watch?v=p6Dm18W0mjQ&feature=youtu.be&t=116

Attached: chicks love that shit.jpg (400x300, 7K)

>aesthetics mean nothing without the character to back them up
have you encouraged /fat/ recently anons?

You wish faggot
Cope harder