I hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate...

i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd i hate bpd

Attached: sample_02b0e26cacde2b4d0aba800f6f238262.jpg (850x1095, 251K)

i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd i love bpd

don't worry femanon the world hates your borderline psychotic self too

I love you and I would help you overcome your bad habits and we'll build a wonderful life together c:

What is it like to have bpd

I hate being bipolar it's awesome

I wish someone actually wanted that with me. It will never happen though, no one is coming to save me.

I hate every one of you idiots who come into every single BPD thread thinking it means Bipolar.

People with BPD are literal NPCs. You guys always take the bait of someone confusing your special snowflake label with another special snowflake label.

Continuous horrific loneliness.

Fellow borderline, do you think you'll eventually kill yourself? If so, how?

Attached: 46975884_2108855772468708_528123034280656896_n.jpg (720x900, 76K)

Wanna yell at me at discord for a day or two? If that makes you feel better
I'm a femanon btw

Can i just be super nice to and fall in love with you and then get depressed when you inevitably leave? Dont have bpd but bipolar instead

yes, please post your discord tag

What's it like being bi polar?
I've seen videos of people but if like your take on it.

If you are a girl (female) I don't care what mental problems you have, I'm happy to deal with it and make you feel loved.

Attached: Lucina.jpg (600x600, 217K)

Bi polar is a real genetic condition my brother got it from my mom.

>#Ann9075

OP don't fall for this: DO NOT add this person

Guts is it you lmao

Every guy thinks this until he's confronted with the intentional and unintentional gaslighting BPD girls do to you. Degrades your mind.

Okay nevermind. I need someone who is receptive to my constant need to give attention and affection.

Well currently I feel really unloved, so I'd be happy to have someone that loves me half the time.

Please have sex with me and be my psychotic gf.

how the fuck do i have bpd and bipolar. among many other things but holy shit. i am so unloveable and i might as well kill myself. my life has gone to the point where im posting on a stupid imageboard about my problems. oh my god.

Attached: 065E1852-33E7-486F-B4A0-FA335B4E252F.jpg (600x600, 43K)

BPD carriers genuinely should either kill themselves or cut any meaningful interaction with others forever.

I saw a girl with BPD from 2012-2016.

The reason I broke up with her was the epiphany that what she did or how she was that made the relationship "worth it" was just the idealization side of her disorder (vs. the deidealization side, which is what gets BPD girls a bad rap) and she would probably never be able to get truly healthy if she stayed with me.

I still miss her terribly, but know we could never be "just friends" and would eventually fall back into me keeping her as a sexpet. If I'd cared about her well-being a little less, we'd probably still be together and probably still be pretty happy, if the substance abuse and eating disorders didn't kill her.

I'm not sure I'll ever get in that deep again with someone else (we became friends during an odd time in both our lives, apparently), but I'm not opposed to the idea.

My bpd gf got her first full time job and its far away from home so i offer to pick her up from her workplace after I finish my work shift because I dont want her to have the added stress of taking public translortation. I get there at 6 and she's nowhere to be seen. 2 hours later, she exits her workplace. I tell her that she's late and ask her where she's been. It turns out she forgot to tell me that she gets off work at 8.
But me asking her this is enough for her to break down. So now she gets upset and bpd over the fact that I was annoyed by the fact that she forgot to tell me that she was working late. So she's upswt and crying and being passive aggressive as I drive her ass home through traffic. And idk it feel like I wanna be done with all the shit that comes with having a bpd gf. I realize I have a laundry list of problems against her and how imbalaned our relationship has become.

when did fucking r9k become your blog fuck off

It's like this meme, except the bike is someone who was helping you get by in life and being way too good for how you treated them, and you just walk away and leave it in the ditch and whine how you're so alone and everyone always leaves you.

Attached: 802[1].jpg (500x680, 43K)

What compels bpd girls to shoot themselves in the foot?

Lack of firearms saftey training and weapon handling as a child. Can't anhero without some basic firearms and anatomical knowledge.

I don't think I have bpd as I'm not a very emotional person but I struggle a lot with the idealisation part of it. I fall in love quite easily with the idealised version of a person and then become disillusioned when I encounter their true self. what do?

>good looking male with BPD
>just fucking lonely and empty all the time
>try to get a gf but if they take too long to respond i just assume they dont like me and cut contact completely

They're spoiled brats, what else?
Just stop inflicting your retardation on others.

Why were you creating an idealized version in the first place?

I do the same. I think it's just desperation though

All BPD girls are toxic whores. Literally only good for pump and dump.

I dated a bpd girl in an LDR for half a decade. She dumped me because I was too clingy (among other reasons). I would love another because they're the most loving and real people in the world. I'm glad that I was fortunate enough to blessed with patience

Attached: 1555967639559.jpg (852x1200, 601K)

BPD is just another way of saying Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
They're manipulative and controlling and make everything about them.

Ah yes, the duality of man

I don't understand BPD, why don't they just stop themselves doing stupid shit before they do it?

It was a LDR (4-5hr drive), but my work schedule was 4on/4off. We'd text pretty much continuously while I had work, and on the 4off when I'd drive up there see her I was solely there to spend time with her with no other obligations or priorities.

When she was doing an internship for school and had a job, it was briefly annoying if the planned schedule was disrupted, but I'd remember I'd otherwise just be at home, talking to her over text, counting down the days until I drove up to see her, rather than having to wait a couple unexpected hours and then being able to press her against me and make out with her faaaaace.

Nani??
U want to be friends, user? Am male neet severe ADHD ( attention span of muh goldfish) but can help u get ur life back together, if shit happens.

Attached: mrfbiman.jpg (319x319, 22K)

Same, actually. I am just an all around loving and affectionate guy, and really, as long as I get senpai, there won't be any problems.

Attached: Yandere-chan-bloody.png (240x240, 66K)

YEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEETYEET

I appreciate the offer user but I've never been interested in friends. I want to devote my entire self to my partner and give her all of my attention and energy. It's pretty much all I could offer her anyways. Also I'm boring and would be a bad friend

>I don't understand BPD, why don't they just stop themselves doing stupid shit before they do it?
Because they're lazy spoiled brats who never had any consequences for their actions and never developed ethics/morality.

Oh look, it's another twat in a tent thinking because he met some LARPing retard on Jow Forums who either pretended or self-diagnosed with BPD that he's a fucking expert

almost every girl i fall for ends up having bpd and breaks my heart with all the splitting.

How do i stop falling for bpd girls.