Is it actually worse to be a freakishly tall girl than a short guy?

Is it actually worse to be a freakishly tall girl than a short guy?

Attached: 1566825173952.webm (640x900, 1.59M)

No because most guys would still fuck you regardless.

She looks like she's trying to put up a happy face but you can tell she's really sad and the outcast I feel for her really.

Shes very hot.

I'm into tall girls. why would I want to fucking ruin my kid's life by making them into a manlet because of some gay short girl fetish.
I'm not short, but not tall: 5'10.
im going to fuck the tallest, most test women I can so I can have strong high test kids to succeed me.

Attached: 4un93hx4khs21.jpg (300x300, 19K)

From my experience, tall girls are usually quiet/shy and very sweet.

No

Attached: 1565438207393.webm (1058x710, 2.55M)

yeee poor grillo looks awkward as fuck. I remember at school in my year and the year below me one class had a girl who was like a ft or two a head of the tallest boy, I went to secondary school with one and she pretty much went lesbian and got fat. She was a total unit. Saw her on tinder the other day though so I guess she isn't a dyke anymore but she'd still beat the shit out of me easily ;_;

This 100%
Play volleyball
Meet tall girls
>Profit?

How fucking new are you?

You can post a picture of anything vaguely female here and you'll have people saying there's nothing else they want in this world than to fuck it.
There is nothing easier than getting fucked by a guy.

gib bullied tall girl gf

Attached: gib.png (778x512, 45K)

Does this work? I have no experience playing but would start learning today if this works anons

to breed out my manlet genes with tall aryan girls is my dream

Attached: 5.jpg (230x230, 10K)

>gf
well the thing is, no matter how sweet she was I could never picture her as my gf, she just didn't awoke sexual feelings on my part.
But idk whether that was because of her behavior or simply bc I was shorter than her (probably the latter to be honest)

Volleyball if you live near a beach, tennis if not.

honestly this, but there's a shorter girl i've had my eye on for awhile.

It's never more difficult to be a w*m*n you brainlet

My GF is 5'11" and I'm 6 ft. It's fucking great; we make manlets SEETHE. Only downside is you can't toss her around like a smaller girl.

>im a weak faggot that can't lift more than 200 pounds.

I'm weak as fuck, but even if I wasn't I doubt I'd be able to throw her across the room with one hand like I could I tiny Asian girl.

I only know one super tall chick(over 2m) and she's a mess. Slut, bipolar, been in and out of psych wards for the last few years.
And she stabbed me with a craft knife once.

>Only downside is you can't toss her around like a smaller girl.
Lift more

Attached: 05.png (419x398, 235K)

>a ft or two a head of the tallest boy
How is this possible.

better than having low test hapa shooter kids

Attached: 1566828167751.jpg (1592x668, 239K)

lol you let a girl penetrate you

fpbp

In the arm.

Nah, tall girls the the manlets of women

Based and heightpilled. My dad is 6'1" but I turned out 5'9" because he fucked my 5'4" mother.

That's the reason. Every guy wants to be able to dominate his girl. I was with a same height girl that weighted more than me and I felt emasculated.

yeah in some aspects, depends if you were hot or not. im 6ft, but prefer shorter girls 5,6 or less. I slept with a girl pretty much bang on 6ft once, was weird spooning a girl so large. the only guys I know who arnt really fussy about a girls height is short guys, but I guess for them its a win if they pull a girl taller than them.

I love how awkward she is. Do you think Amazons like 5'9 men?

Are people really this insecure? This is the definition of insecurity.

It's no secret tall girls get bullied in school growing up like short guys, so you will probably have similar insecurities and awkwardness.

No

bruh you are NOT into cock and ball torture?
I want to be violently abused by a women. I want her mens size 13 feet to step on my cock and balls, and to suck on her toes.
fuck.
high test women are the best.
go ahead and have incel, manlet kids.

Attached: 1556256161885.png (2271x2380, 360K)

>not wanting a giantess amazon woman who do sex acts for you

Are you not?
I assumed everyone was, that's why we're on this board

It's better to dominate a strong girl than a weak one though.

Bruhs she used to pin me down and give me aggressive handjobs while shushing me. It was good for a while but I need to feel stronger and larger to be able to cum easily

>that moment when she was almost lost in her gaze
I want to eye lock her bros

i'm ok with death by snoo snoo

nah, I want to get dominated, and only tall girls deserve to punish my cock and balls. short girls are sub human.

Attached: NdZEGKvr.jpg (1252x1252, 88K)

as long as they are thin, if they are tall and chunky they are fucked

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwN45Lrs7mC7vWZJUckTDhz8.jpg (800x1040, 219K)

Damn, my exgf was 6' and I'm 5'5 manlet and she never did shit like that. I wish she would of sometimes, desu

>A lot of guys fantasize about tall girls
>Literally NO girls fantasize about short men

When will we learn

Attached: 1523490419002.png (804x802, 137K)

Tall girls need good face, they have less "mistakes" to have, ugly face and tall will be seen as manly and undesirable (at least for ltr, guys standards is closer to zero when it comes to sex). But they have it far more easy than manlets, mostly because there are much more sexually submissive guys than dominant girls.

Most of the couples i've seen where the girl is taller is with freak height woman and average height guys, Probably because the tall woman has less options/attracted more to shorter guys due to her height/Tall men almost exclusively date womenlet

that's the hottest shit ever. you missed out on a wife bro.
now you fuck short thots, good job being an insecure dumb ass.
I want the enter naked wrestling matches for who gets top with my strong, tall gf. I want to get pinned and aggressively jerked off so my dick skin rips.
good point. FUCK FAT SLUTS. I hope they die alone. only sexy tall ladies allowed.
wrong im averaged height. that gives me a leg up against all the manlets.

Sounds like my gf!

>that awkward shuffle
>feels sad and look down
>catch camera on her and force smile
why are tall girls universally so adorable?

Attached: 1534901142261.png (264x400, 9K)

Attached: 15664835532790.webm (1372x1080, 1.46M)

you have to go back

>tfw I saw a girl say she prefers short guys in her Tinder bio once
There's hope bros

Dating a 6ft girl, I’m 6ft2. You can’t throw around 135? As long as they aren’t far it’s easy

she looks like a giant ostrich

Her beauty, awkwardness and aura of insecurity is making my warm cock rage.

I really want to have sex with this woman. Right now.

>Probably because the tall woman has less options/attracted more to shorter guys due to her height
Can confirm. My family is lank-people, so my cousins are all quite tall. Even though they're very attractive, they learned that beggars can't be choosers early on, and every one of them has dated some manlets. One of the three even developed a preference for them.

>Tall men almost exclusively date womenlet
Not true, but there is indeed a tendency to date shorter girls, if only because they chase tall men more aggressively than average and tall chicks.

sounds like most women. pretending short hoes are any better is mentally ill.
have sex tranny
based guy that wants o fuck innocent women

Fucking goddess.

>Not true, but there is indeed a tendency to date shorter girls, if only because they chase tall men more aggressively than average and tall chicks.
Have you ever considered that it's simply a number games? If 100% of women like tall men, but 90% of all of those women are 5'3" and below, then it's going to look like tall men prefer short girls, despite that not necessarily being the case.

Brutal mogging

cope harder roastie.

I'm one of the lanklets in question, not the womanlets. I'm just pointing out that the reason it may appear I'm into short women is because the average height for women here is 5'2". If I was to put a height restriction on my dates, I'd die alone.

>taking what girls say at face value
user...

Attached: 1565216008106.jpg (480x477, 14K)

You're not wrong, but speaking from experience, smaller chicks like taller guys much more. I'm 193cm tall (6'3" in retard units), and shorter girls are much more attracted to me than non-womanlets. Same applies to my brother. The same isn't true for my regular and manlet sized bros.

>chicks like taller guys much more
FTFY

debeki is too smug, maria is comfy

Attached: mariaqt3.webm (640x900, 2.87M)

Stfu tastelet, Futurama is the shit

That chick barely even looks six foot. How tall is freakishly tall for a woman? I'm scandinavian and seeing 6'1 teenaged girls is normal. Nothing freakish about it. Girls taller than that are more rare, but not at all unseen. 6'5 girls aren't freakish to me either. Idk though, maybe in manlet/femlet countries these is "freakish", but not here.

I'm the other lanklet, the one you answered. Holy shit, do you live in the land of the pigmies? That's a very low average height, even for women.

Yeah, but to be defeatist and give up is stupid. The "biggest" Chad I've ever known was a ~1,65cm manlet. He even got engaged to one of my cousins, but she turned out to be a bitch in the long term, so he broke up with her.

Ireland, so more or less yes.

Should note: I'm massive even by lanklet standards. I'm full blown 6'8" freakazoid levels of tall.

tall chicks are hot, you must be a faggot

Attached: 1520620488835[1].jpg (750x924, 106K)

>What's the ideal body shape for having a maximum number of kids? A body that women want to breed with until menopause.
Wide hips. Or simply ask her how her mother went.

>Robert Downey Jr has left the game.

>Is it actually worse to be a freakishly tall girl than a short guy?
That's a no brainer. Stupid fucking thread.

>6'0
>5'10 wife
>tfw my kids will probably be 6'0 master race as well

TFW no tall sticc gf to cuddle with tonight. Hnnnnnnnghhhhh

Attached: 1563461562328.jpg (1280x1714, 532K)

How did this guy do it? How?

Attached: 3568356.jpg (597x1001, 354K)

Didn't know people were that short over there. And HOLY FUCK, you're weird tall. I'm glad I'm not that big, I'm already hitting my head everywhere I go.
Anyway, you considered moving to another country, m8? Find yourself a slav chick or something?

In the States we have the average thrown down by a ton of obese latinx ogres (top out at 5'6'', minimum 200lb) and micro-sized asians (I seen one that was like 5ft and had to be 75lbs, I coulda tossed that chick around like my anime body pillow).
"White" chicks are usually in the 5'6'' to 6' range, though the trend is taller lately with all the estrogen exposure.

Money and fame.

Na, I love being Irish and I love my people. Couldn't pay me to leave or pick up a non-Irish bride. Ducking under doorways and such is something you just get used to.

you giving me depression bro. those QT3.14s are 11/10