Is sugar actually good for you?

is sugar actually good for you?

Attached: 1_DVIzaLr3Iz7sKR-HV0KC7A.jpg (1350x875, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/how-much-sugar-per-day#section2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They replaced sugar with corn syrup which is arguably worse for you

What's their definition of "sugar" for this study?

it's not bad for you

no

fructose is good, processed sugar not so much

Pretty much this.

Plus HFCS is in almost everything now.

>not so much
should be avoided at all costs, only exception is if you use it in your own pastries

It's not that big of a deal as long as you don't over do it and you are active.

Vegetable oils are a much bigger source of extra calories, but they almost completely get ignored when people talk about overeating because DURR CARBS BAD!

Based and PUFApilled

how do you syrup a corn?

you'd be amazed as to what lengths companies go to to save money

Melting point of corn is 4470 degrees kelvin

isn't processed food bad though?

Yes.

yeah high fructose corn syrup is way better than plain white sugar

Ketards should be fucking shot, these fags actually think bacon is healthier than fruit, fucking cunts. No, sugar itself has never been proven to be unhealthy for humans, but like with everything, overconsumption can have negative consequences. Eat a bit and it's great, not too damn much. Same with fats, protein, etc.

Sugar is the only thing that's 100% unnecesary for the human body, don't let fat fucks or fruit niggers tell you otherwise. It's pretty much the poor man's version of cocaine, addictive and unhealthy, except you get fat , heart disease , anxiety, and don't get laid bcs of it.
You don't need fruits at all in your diet. Most of your modern fruits are man made. Our ancestor did fine without fructose , only thing close to fruits were wild berries, ones that weren't poisonous mind you.

Fatties will say it is as a cope.

healthline.com/nutrition/how-much-sugar-per-day#section2
This article tells me getting around 37.5 grams of sugar a day if you're a male is "healthy", one 12oz can of Coke has like 33 grams of sugar according to google. I don't feel like sugar is a bad thing for you but you should watch out for overconsumption of it cause it can be really easy to do with all the added sugar in food nowadays.

Brainlet

>sugar itself has never been proven to be unhealthy
by "sugar" we mean sucrose and corn syrup, which is proven to be unhealthy, at any amounts, there's no reason anyone should add it to a regular diet

Carbohydrates are not necessary in a human diet

This phrasing made me laugh, but now I’m genuinely curious.

How’s that estrogen level buddy

if you get if from vegetables or fruit it's ok