How heavy do you go on romanian deadlifts?

How heavy do you go on romanian deadlifts?

Attached: 53deafa3bb51ab876f5a7ef29c8110e0.png (537x572, 640K)

I can;t get over how cute he is

god I want laid to pound my hapa pussy

He looks exactly like this one lesbian I know.

If I was a girl I would let him fuck me lol

kys

OP noobs can destroy their hamstrings with 65lbs. I use 155-185 very strict and still get sore.

7 out of ten on tuesdays. On other days -6 to +1

>155-185
DYEL detected

do you just have a slight knee bent and go down?
I am doing that with 135 for 3x10 I do not feel it that much.But kinda afraid to put on more weight.Maybe my form isn't completely strict,will pay more attention next time.

post body

Grind it down. Stick your ass out like a bartender trying to get tips. You will feel your hamstrings stretch and nearly vibrate, like tuning a guitar string.

UUUGHGHGHGHGAHHHHH SLICK SLICK SLICK SLICK IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMINNNNNNN

Attached: sb.png (463x591, 74K)

If I swap deadlift for romanian deadlift, am I losing out on much?

How low do you guys go? I have really flexible hamstring so I can almost touch the floor with the plates when I do RDL

Attached: 1554079154412.jpg (640x482, 51K)

If your goal is strictly aesthetic then you don't lose shit. Squat/front squat+RDL is enough for bodybuilders.

Slightly under knee even though I could touch the ground with weights without rounding my back. I have noticed that I hit my lower back more than hammies if I go past that.

70% of deadlift

140kg/315lbs for like 12 reps.

225, maybe 275 depending on how i feel

Somewhere around 50% of DL and 2.5 times the volume.
Why would you? But if I had to chose, I'd probably only do RDL with sets of 8+. Going heavy with them is very uncofmfortable imho.

Im in about that range, i think volume is more important for this exercise at a med/light weight. I could do more weight but i really use it almost more like a stretching exercise to recover from heavy deadlifts the day or 2 after.
I would never try and 1rm this lift.

anything i can handle 3x8s
i do 2x5 DLs

God I want to fuck his face so bad.

Homos

>being this fucking gay
The absolute state of Jow Forums.
Why do I even browse this shit hole?

Usually go to 65-70 % if I wanna do them heavy because back takes over on anything heavier and it becomes partial dl.

Like doing them from 2-4 inch deficit because hams are very flexible and I have monkey arms.

That is one good looking lad

bye bitch