*ahem*

Homosexuality and masturbation are coping mechanisms that mammals use to deal with extreme stress and trauma
>Masturbation and homosexuality absent in primitive hunter gatherer tribes
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/12/where-masturbation-and-homosexuality-do-not-exist/265849/

Humans form selective relationships. In a so called "natural" for lack of better term, state, akin to the humans of the paleolithic, the default sexual state is monogamy, with an addictional polygamy without commitment only towards members of enemy tribes (aka slavery and rape).
During the neolithic revolution only 1 man every 17 women reproduced, but during the paleolithic the ratio was nearly 1/1.
The neolithic revolution was characterized by
>overpopulation
>huge scale wars
>scarcity of resources
This lead to the development of overcrowded villages, akin to modern day favelas subjected to strict tyrannical rule of warlords who controlled the means of (food) production, causing mental problems and degenerative coping behaviour such as homosexuality and masturbation.
Wolves exhibit the alpha/beta hierarchy only in captivity, in nature the leader of the pack is the oldest member of the family (with males being more important in the hierarchy than females).

Attached: 1566757026270.png (1326x954, 112K)

>How is this fitness related?
I've noticed many posters here use the "people always did it!" excuse to engage in unhealthy behaviour. Depiction of fapping and homosexual (anal) intercourse in antiquity should be seen as a depiction of fat people (which were also present in large numbers, see the depictions of roman satirists), those same fat people who didn't exist before civilization.

>But I was born gay!
Yes, it's certainly possible. Not everyone displays homosexual behaviour due to a maladaptation. That doesn't mean you are healthy. It's not your fault, but it isn't of those who speak the truth either. In a better world there would be ways to cure it or more pribably, prevent it in the womb. My thread was more about fapping than anything.

>You're a bigot christian!
I'm actually a degenerate atheist manwhore. I try to avoid useless degeneracy at least, like fapping, which is always cringe and beta. Have sex

Attached: 1566354227379.png (807x2796, 977K)

Based and redpilled

calling yourself based is not based.

Seething cringe poster

Attached: 1566656205746.jpg (1311x879, 129K)

Daily reminder that there are no animals apart from humans that are "exclusively" homosexual. There my have been cases of same sex intercourse but they all go back to fucking the opposite sex. Homosexuality is a mental illness caused by advanced civilisation.

the greeks weren't faggots either. this is a misconception. they just appreciated pleasure.

>"avoids cringe"

>makes this post

Provide evidence.

holy BASED that pic is literally me!

Absolutely seething

BASED and PRIMITIVE PILLED

Attached: varg_nauraa.jpg (744x851, 65K)

>useless entertainment
>alcohol
>prostitutes
Good post, bad pic

>But the Hewletts did find that their informants -- whom they knew well from years of field work -- "were not aware of these practices, did not have terms for them," and, in the case of the Aka, had a hard time even understanding about what the researchers were asking when they asked about homosexual behaviors.
>The Ngandu "were familiar with the concept" of homosexual behavior, "but no word existed for it and they said they did not know of any such relationships in or around the village. Men who had traveled to the capital, Bangui, said it existed in the city and was called 'PD' (French for par derriere or from behind)."
>Given all this, the Hewletts conclude, "Homosexuality and masturbation are rare or nonexistent [in these two cultures], not because they are frowned upon or punished, but because they are not part of the cultural models of sexuality in either ethnic group."
Modern degenerates BTFO

Attached: 1492163028212.png (618x607, 94K)

>While the Hewletts' research suggests that homosexual behavior and identity are foreign to the Aka and Ngandu, it's entirely possible that homosexual desire does exist in these groups, at least for some of their members (so to speak). A culture that recognizes such desires -- and especially a culture that does not condemn them -- and especially one that involves large groups where homosexually-inclined people can find each other -- is the type where such desires will become openly apparent.
>j-just because we can find no evidence it doesn't exist, and the tribes literally don't have a concept for it in their culture, doesn't mean they aren't gay
The cope is real

>j-just because we can find no evidence it doesn't exist
But it’s clearly not a major cornerstone of their cultural achievements, unlike modern day society and their celebration of people fucking each other in the ass

Good to see the jannies are too busy watching anime again to do anything about the board

Jannies can suck me off. I have already copied everything in this thread, should they delete it, I will simply make it again and again.

based

Checked and based

Blessed

likewise

lol at pic your pic related

Attached: 1561092716718.png (175x289, 86K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1488707665022.png (865x526, 304K)

>all 1 minute apart
>poster count didn’t rise either
Supremely, supremely yikes.