Sad but true

sad but true
1/3

Attached: 1488306969167.gif (702x1010, 395K)

2/3

Attached: 1488307034131.gif (702x994, 434K)

3/3

Attached: 1483709519175.gif (702x1018, 263K)

Please unpost this

>nobody actually cares
>that's why I'm drawing three whole animated pages to talk shit about people who go to the gym
>that's why I feel uber self conscious about it
>that's why I draw myself skinny while I'm fat whereas I greatly detail other parts of my body like my tattoos
>BECAUSE I DON'T CARE AND NOBODY ELSE DOES EITHER
This kind of retardation makes me so paranoid. If these people can be so self-unaware, could I be too? What am I failing to notice about myself and my ideas?

Attached: fit comic 2.png (702x1018, 334K)

Even though this has been posted a million times it still pisses me off

you can be a well rounded person and still look good and go the gym, faggots like this still clawing for excuses.

post body

Faggot

What you should really be worried about is that people like this are allowed to vote.

>"you shouldn't care what people think"
>"I'm fat by choice in case you were wondering"
por que

Based
Die in a fire

This

Maximum cope-posting based on some retarded false dichotomy that someone can't be fit and have a lot of interesting hobbies outside of fitness.

Truly the ultimate cope
>uuu anyone can get ripped it’s just a consumer choice
Yet they look like shit

op, you seem to have missed the below

Utterly based.
Fuck fit people.
Literally mentally deranged mental midget narcissists that will kill themselves from crippling loneliness.

The bottom left panel is literally what most females think.

Nearly every fucking liberal is like this, I am lefty but fuck I hate them, I'm gonna stop paying attention to all social, political aspects and stop voting

You seem mad.

Is it because you're fat?

>oh, that guy spends a lot of time at the gym
>i'd rather read a book, draw a picture, play music or talk with friends

>this becomes impossible to do if you spend 3 hours a week at the gym

This dude literally shows female traits. Sounding like a bitch.
>OH NO I DON'T HAVE A BEACHBODY WAAAAAHH

This nigger freaks out whenever he goes to the beach because he's such a weak cunt he cares a LOT about what people think of him. No wonder he's never gonna make it.

>Needing a 5 page animated comic with walls of text to justify being fat and out of shape

Attached: D0TkvK3X4AE7lRp-orig (1).jpg (1080x1710, 110K)

yes you could, but you are questioning yourself. that is good. never stop. write a journal or go to therapy. forever

But you literally have to simulate farm labor with a gym/sport/running to stay healthy. Looking Jow Forums isn't a lifestyle choice it's something you have to do to be prepared for emergencies and not feel like shit day to day.

Goddamn McFlurries are my fucking kryptonite...

>I am lefty but fuck

You're probably not.

are you faggots really falling for this

Attached: 850734D3-8CC8-4EFA-9615-DBDBEE36607A.jpg (622x626, 38K)

This isn't really bait desu,this isn't targeting us lmao

bupm

ATIWAB is back ? Is this 2010 again ?

>you cant read a book or be creative because you spend an hour working out every other day

bmup