Recovering from anorexia

>Recovering from anorexia
>put on maintenance diet (1700 cals a day)
>gaining weight instead

What do I do? I’m a 5’10 19 year old. I have bradycardia so I can’t exercise much and nobody’s gonna let me lower my calories

Attached: 1341FA4B-6A77-4189-A3D2-23D724FCA864.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

You're recovering from anorexia you need to gain weight faggot.

/thread

My BMI is 22.

Whoever told you bradycardia and exercise, especially lifting, aren't compatible was mistaken.

You'd get lightheaded or short of breath doing any kind of intense cardio, but there's nothing about cardio stopping you from a decent 3-day split of 4x8s

I was thinking of just doing 100 push ups a day but they make my chest hurt

BMI is a shit way to measure health.

Also listen to this user you probably look like a walking skeleton or weak skinnyfat.

>I was thinking of being a retard instead of doing a real program

ok dumbass

Attached: D0QzmV6W0AIBHaY-orig.jpg (2048x1411, 258K)

Kill yourself

My parents are closely monitoring my activity and calories. I don’t think I could start a strength program without them knowing.

Id call myself skinnyfat so yeah I don’t need to gain any weight.

Tell your parents you're gonna become a sick cunt and they can't stop you

Attached: imagesUBPCA630.jpg (244x206, 11K)

you're an adult. be a fucking man/woman/faggot whatever you are.

Stop making this same stupid thread. At least use a trip so we can filter you.

>Id call myself skinnyfat
you probably look like a skeleton.
Gaining some weight won't be a problem, just chill.

>this absolute brainlet

BMI is shit because muscular people are considered unhealthy (and roiders are unhealthy anyway, so it's not 100% wrong). BMI is unlikely to be low if you weigh a significant number of pounds

How many pounds do you weigh.

Join the military and escape your parents you sad faggot

There's nothing wrong with starting with calisthenics you fucking faggot. You're inviting a lot of damage to this kid with your retardation.
Start light, you want to build a good base, I'm assuming your tendons are extremely weak as a result of malnourishment. Make sure to get a lot of minerals and vitamins in your diet, and start with your pushups. Do weightless squats and get perfect form there, then move to calf raises with dbs in your hands, and curls on top of that. Eventually you'll want to start looking at a real strength-building program, but for now you should focus on getting your skeletal frame built up so that you don't injure yourself attempting lifts, or worse, snap a tendon because they're not "wet" enough to hold the weight even though you can lift it.

I can’t. I’m in no physical condition to join.

>5'10
>150lbs
>anorexic
Nigger you what? I was 117lbs at 6'2 and didn't get diagnosed with shit even when I got stuck in the hospital for unrelated reasons. Took me 5 months to stack 50lbs of lean mass back on. What the fuck are you doing???

I ate 400 cals a day for a month. I used to be 330

Attached: DDEA6D50-2ADE-413D-9111-67D411CDD088.jpg (3088x2320, 1.26M)

Attached: 13E68C33-3785-48C1-83CB-7B9BD90AD5D1.jpg (3088x2320, 1.27M)

How can 1,7k calories be maintainence? How tall are you OP? Either way, you desperatly need to start exercising. Just do a standard calisthenics program if your parents won't let you go to the gym. And yes you can gain weight on that kind of program I did, pic related.

Attached: Anorexia.png (863x495, 736K)

5’10

maintenance for 5 foot 10, 150 pounds is over 2000 a day. You would not gain weight on 1700 calories. This is a bad thread.

I am gaining though. I may have harmed my metabolism

Are you sitting or bedridden? Whenever I get lean I get hyperactive and use more calories proportionately.

I think you're just lying for (You)s

I walk around the house a bit. I can’t give an exact number of steps though.

Attached: 10B9DB82-77A6-41FE-B40E-59F64207278B.jpg (1125x343, 110K)

>anorexia
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Anorexia Even Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Eat Food Like Nigga Open Your Mouth Haha

Attached: 1557692907129.jpg (258x245, 23K)

>recovering from anorexia
>worrying about weight

Wish I could slap you.

My weight was never low to start with

That’s kind of part of the disorder

I also had anorexia dude
I actually hold the record for most malnourished native citizen in my country.
Get to the goal weight your doctor has said you need to get too. Then hit the gym and go power lifter mode. Absolutely kill yourself with muscle training and then lose all the fat. You’ll have so much muscle that you won’t be skinny. Easy

I only want to be a twink tho

You specifically said you're being made to eat 1700 calories of food and are gaining weight. I don't even understand the point of this fucking LARP thread, are you really so autistic as to just get pleasure from (You)s?

What have I said that contradicts that? I’m gaining weight.

Look up gaintenance, muscle weighs more than fat per unit of energy so you can eat at maintenance, lift weights, and gain weight.

You are either lying or gaining water weight either way this thread is not worth talking about because you are so absolutely retarded. A person 5 foot 10 at 150 pounds is a 22 BMI, you would not look emaciated as you do in the pictures if you were telling the truth, ergo you're a lying faggot.

Ypu did this with just calishtenics? What program?

I clearly don’t look emaciated dude

>ribs
>not emaciated

No, you've just got a weird sagging skin thing going on. If I had to make a guess then, since you said you were 330, your decision to go full-starvation mode to lose the weight has saddled you with 20 pounds of loose skin (hence stretchmarks). So you're actually 130 or less when disincluding useless skin.

If that’s your head cannon I can’t stop you

Your ribs being visible doesn’t mean you’re emaciated fatty

Bump

if you're just starting you will gain 4-8lbs of water weight

Not unless he was coming off keto

you need to just continue doing whatever your doctor tells you, not doing things in secret.

>being a retard

He clearly has leftover skin around his stomach, kill yourself

fuck the fuck off already

Skin doesn’t weigh very much and clearly he has deposits of fat in it

>Those ribs
>That loose tissue
I remember you. I've seen you post a thread before asking for help then act like a faggot and refuse all advice given to you.
I'm willing to bet you have 20-30lbs of extra tissue left from when you used to be fat. You'll never get rid of that by starving yourself. You look disgustingly malnourished and weak, yet your mind is too fucked up to recognise that. Listen to your doctors, keep eating, start lifting weights, and stop making these threads you mentally ill faggot

Look at the second pic again

Keep eating you retard, you're gaining weight because you're becoming healthier, you're just used to thinking that weight gain is inherently bad because of your mental illness.
Keep at it and you're gonna make it.
Once you got to a healthy weight and hopefully made a complete recovery from anorexia you should make another tread and we'll all help you make a good workout program.
You better make it or I'll beat your ass

no no, let op fucking kill himself for shitting up the board every fucking day

You look just as malnourished in the second picture, that's just loose skin, it'll never go away unless you get surgery or preferably fill it with muscle. Again, stop making these threads and trust your doctors. I want you to make it but unless you fix this shit your quality of life will be miserable

>everyday

OP HERE

I saw a physical therapist who now has me doing 3x10 lunges, push ups, rows and 30 minutes of walking 3 times a week.

try neck extensions on a cable machine until failure faggot

My only question is how PT will affect my metabolism

you dont have one because you tried to kill yourself. try again.

Well yeah but it’s being repaired

you are beyond redemption. stop posting.

I’ll just post monthly updates ig

bullshit you have that much self control faggot. go away.

Go on a fast to get rid of loose skin.

Good idea

>not enough self control to post on Jow Forums

>19 years old
>isn't "allowed" to control his intake of food

It’s this or I move out, and I can’t work and don’t want to split from my family

do you honestly mean 20lbs of extra skin?
i.e. the scar tissue
coz I think you're pretty fuckin retarded

>OP weighed 330 pounds
>OP then cut his calories down to 400 a day
>OP now has a fuckton of loose skin

Yeah I think that's about what happened, you dumb fucking faggot

>can't work

Not unless I can be sat down the whole day. My heart rate dipped to the 20s dude

stoo making excuses and do exercise you faggot. start small and build up your work capacity

See

I’m going to start with this program and ramp it up as I go but not increase calories

Just wanted to point this out to ppl saying I’m a skeleton

Attached: 297EC134-A4C7-4742-AE84-5EDBD703FC83.jpg (3088x2320, 1.12M)

That's so clearly loose skin, bro. It kind of comes with losing weight. Especially as much as you have.

Listen, man. I have an eating disorder, too. You kind of just have to ignore it and eat. Food isn't inherently bad, it's food. Be proud of what you've lost, but you have to eat.

It’s inches thick. It’s not just skin.

Yeah eating is stressful but I’m getting it done. I think 1700 calories with 100g of protein and a strength program may be what I follow for the rest of my life.

you spend all day here shitting up the board go follow your actual doctors orders and fuck off the board for a year

You do realize skin contracts, right? You're so obviously obsessed with it, how come you can't recognize that you have a mental issue?

He's made this thread before. He's clinically retarded and thinks he's infallible: Everything he says is true and you're all liars liars pants on fire.

I admitted I have an ED

we don't know what a pound is
we got to the bottom of it

Hang in there user. I fell into same rabbit hole. Wanted to remove last chunk of fat. Went to starvation mode (IF plus 600 cal a day). I still afraid to go above 2k cal, sometime when I go above it I fell like shit and I punishing myself by extra trainings. I'm curious, what was your starting weight?

Attached: 1504339656438.jpg (1959x1469, 403K)

I usually only ate around 700cal a day as a teen, I never thought I was doing anything unhealthy, just that eating was kind of a chore. Was I anorexic?

I think being anorexic is when you starve yourself because you hate the way you look

I know it sounds gay but start with yoga and light exercise

Your anorexia is caused by your warped image of your weight. You sound like you're going down the slippery slope again.

I just know I’m skinnyfat

I have a pt program now

Natural selection. Either you get your shit together and start eating properly and maintain a healthy weight, or face the consequences of malnourishment

>1700 calories isn’t proper
>150 pounds isn’t a healthy weight

Forgot to mention I’m getting 100g of protein a day

You should be restricted on internet access as well, obviously not healthy for you.

It’s not making anything worse.

every thread you make is about you trying to ignore your doctor. go away.

I'm 170lbs, and eat 2900 as maintenance. Sitting at 12-14% BF

You probably have a lot more lean mass