Millionaire

>millionaire
>can't afford gyno surgery

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-183243_Instagram.jpg (701x1134, 422K)

I want to suck on those

why is everyone on this board obsessed with gyno?

Probably the same reason Jow Forums is obsessed with trannies.

most people are just FAT and don't have gyno, stop being a bunch of fuckin faggots

i don't see any gyno.

Gyno surgery usually ends up looking worse after than before

funny thing is, is that only we care about this

DON'T YOU DARE SHIT ON MARKY
HES A SAINT

hard nipples doesn't count as gyno

>5'7"

low test faggot

that is loose skin not gyno

what the fuck is gyno for you?, pecs are big muscles you retard

He’s like forty-five you Vietnam fucking shit

>has nipples
>ITS GYNO

Get help, have sex and dilate

based satan

No one is
OP is a contrarian /reaction-seeker
He got this thread opened on a separate tab with auto-updates on so he can checks for (you)s and how many replies he gets. This makes him happy because deep down, he is a sad man.

Now for the picture in the OP, Mark has a very tiny amount of fat on his nipple, invisible to basically everyone that's not a retarded autist. Obviously no one cares and will say he actually has gyno (not even OP)

this

Zero legs

In June 1986, Wahlberg and three friends chased after three black children while yelling "Kill the nigger, kill the nigger" and throwing rocks at them. The next day, Wahlberg and others followed a group of schoolchildren taking a field trip on a beach, yelled racial epithets at them, threw rocks at them, and "summoned other white males who joined" in the harassment.”

In April 1988, Wahlberg assaulted a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street, calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit" and knocking him unconscious with a large wooden stick. Wahlberg attacked a second Vietnamese man later the same day, punching him in the eye.

he's a real chad and doesn't care because he knows he's still attractive unlike you self-conscious DYEL dweebs

i wouldnt get surgery either if the gyno was that mild, i can barely even notice it myself and ive seen plenty of fags with gyno.

the only thing i can notice is a tiny little lump from the most far left side of the picture while the rest could be deceiving the eyes due to the shadows

Attached: 1536777946640[1].jpg (660x371, 41K)

Lmao implying anyone here gives a shit about blatant violent racism. We are discussing whether he has gyno or not, not his persona. Typical reddit fag always directing every single subject to racism

>gyno
its the shadow making it look like that you tard

Have sex

Based and blessed.

this is a pretty retarded routine
He could just bump everything up by a few hours and live normally

1.5 hour shower? 30 min golf? Is he wanking in the shower? Is he playing wii golf? Is this the secret to making it?

Attached: 1562995492512s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

youre never gonna make it
the shower probably lasted 30 mins but it took him another 1hr to dry off, get dressed and arrive at golf
he also probably golfed until 9.30am but pulled a snack out of his golf cart

Ty for the insights. I was v confused

Based

natty?

Attached: 141E527C-C2AC-48B4-AB97-6EDC8AA40AB5.gif (320x240, 749K)

in the shower its practically the only place i can just chill, i usually lay down and let the water pour on me and just meditate i guess. funny thing is i got no clue how to get into the meditation zone outside of shower theres too many unique noises but in the shower just drowns everything out and provides a ambient

I sincerely hope you die in your sleep tonight

Attached: 1512195149554.jpg (2048x1360, 1.6M)

this

>when your therapist is also the rapist

based

Attached: 1538928757128.jpg (530x401, 107K)

Marky confirmed based AF

>when x happens meme
Back to instagram, normalfag trash