If you dont have back acne you're low test

If you dont have back acne you're low test.

Attached: 17.jpg (310x205, 9K)

I inject test and have no acne whatsoever, marvel at my supreme genetics goy

sorry bud but I shower regularly

>supreme genetics
>needs to roid

If you dont have back acne scars you a bitch and obviously dont lift

Attached: h_02827786.jpg (3024x4032, 3.7M)

retard

hmmmm hot chocolate

I am on my first cycle and got acne :( hate that shit

Wear a very lightweight wool base layer shirt to sleep. After years of back acne from gear, this cleared mine the fuck up. Wool is antimicrobial. It is like a fucking miracle. Still occasional zits but not many. My T is never below 1200

Attached: 1420522619603.jpg (313x286, 17K)

I want to bite it

Had back acne for years. I also drank about 2-4 glasses of milk a day. Back acne went away after I dropped milk. I miss drinking milk everyday but I sure as hell don't miss those ugly as fuck zits on my back.

Ok listen here nerds
Small zits on your back and other parts of your body like thighs and ass are most likely not acne but KP (keratosis pilaris). Here's an article excerpt:

>The basic mechanism of vitamin A is to oppose keratinization (the shedding of skin cells).

>What numerous skin conditions—including acne, psoriasis and keratosis pilaris—have in common is that all involve an abnormal keratinization process.

>While healthy pores may only shed one layer of dead skin cells per day, in acne sufferers, this process is accelerated. This is referred to as retention hyperkeratosis.

>When the excess dead skin builds up and combines with sebum, impactions develop that can turn into acne.

>So what happens when you increase your intake of vitamin A?

>It slows down the turnover of skin cells, and makes them function longer before flaking off. In other words, vitamin A helps reverse the retention hyperkeratosis.

Get more Vitamin A. At least 5000 IU per day more than you get right now. And none of that beta-carotene shit. The body is not efficient at converting it to retinol. Get retinyl palmitate or retinyl acetate drops, and consume them with a fat-containing food (Vitamin A is fat-soluble, so you need to eat it with fat to optimize absorption).

IMPORTANT: please do not oversupplement. Vitamin A can be toxic in high quantities, and if your thyroid function is low, it can hurt you instead of helping you. 5k IU a day shouldn't hurt you, but don't go above that unless you are sure you can take it.

looks like a mars bar with extra peanuts

Attached: ohBuddy.jpg (800x1136, 71K)

Damn my gf is high test as fuck

>Tfw don't have acne
>Just a shit ton of spots
I hate them.

This was helpful, thanks user.

Just went to my derm for this and it's slowly fading away, feelsgood

Bruh cant I just buy Vitamin A tablets?

Thanks for that marvelous little nugget of insight, Kunta

Attached: C29BCDC9-F19B-4EF8-AB83-8218F7579EF3.jpg (1242x931, 759K)

All jokes aside, how do I get rid of it?

I have mild bacne but I'm terrified to take off my shirt because of it :(

I have back acne and I have no idea how to reliably get rid of them. Please send help.