Dude just eat 3000 calories every day

>dude just eat 3000 calories every day
how the fuck am i supposed to do it?

Attached: dva.webm (720x1280, 857K)

GOMAD

Just eat ass.

Think about it while you're banned, faggot
MODS

Attached: Janitor vs OP.gif (250x190, 1.97M)

TOO LATE ALREADY COOOOOOOOMED

Attached: coomingharder.png (216x261, 72K)

Tylenol is surprisingly calorie dense eat 20-30 and you’ll be good

aren't those medication? i dont think it'd be a good idea to consume that many

Attached: picrelated.jpg (750x508, 34K)

Years of this website have made me able to immediately tell the gender of an ass

Do you wanna get big or not? Die trying

Mayo on e’rythang

I eat 3k calories worth of chicken and rice a day. Stop being a bitch.

>he doesn't know about Tylenol gains
Ngmi

>aren't those medication
Really says a lot about the average IQ on this board

i wish i could binge 3000 a day instead of cutting on 1800

Eat good sized breakfast, lunch and dinner. Throw in snacks (if you've not finished your previous meals, finish those), then put oats and milk in your shake. Easy. Your stomach and appetite expand over time as you push it

>Your stomach and appetite expand over time
Fucking bullshit your stomach doesn't expand.
Just like a girls pussy doesn't expand when it gets slammed a lot and just like your brain doesn't expand when you study a lot.

OH SHIT IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIN!!!!!!

Drink the coom

Literally my diet for a year where I went from 175->215 at 6'5. Most of the weight was gained in ~6 months before I started to taper off.

>Breskfast
4 eggs w/cheese
4 strips of bacon
Bowl of cereal

>First lunch
2 large sandwiches

>Between lunch snack
3 granola bars

>Second Lunch
Large tupperware of leftovers (at or slightly under 1L)

>Dinner
Usually pasta or rice, lots of meat, and vegetables. Eat until physically unable to continue (minimum 2 large plates)

>Post dinner
Whatever I felt like, not that large usually

>Pre-bed
Something small like a bowl of ramen

I gained a shitload of lean mass and strength, however I did gain quite a bit of fat as well. Following this bulk I did a cut down to 200 and was the leanest I'd ever been and had gained a noticeable amount of muscle.

Kek

To get my appetite and food volume up I basically used my dinners to eat as much as I could, and if I couldn't finish what was on my plate I would wait 20-30 minutes and then finish it. Once you get used to eating such a high volume of food it's really not difficult to eat 4000+ in a day. My mindset basically became if I got hungry at any point after breakfast I failed for the day.

Just eat dense snacks. Pecans, macadamia, cheese, dark chocolate, peanut butter.

>T. Dyel who never ate over 3k
Stomach obviously doesn't expand but thats not what he meant. Your appetite increases. When I have a good week with over 3k every day, I'm always hungry af. But when I fast a lot and then eat, I can barely finish my food. As an ex-skelly I only have one thing to say:
EAT BIG TO GET FUCKING BIG. Do GOMAD if you have to. Used to drink 2 litres of whole milk at 3 am to gain weight.

Shithead I didn't say anything about the appetite I just said your stomach doesn't expand. Learn to fucking read you preschooler

More like you need to learn how to read retard. You know he didn't mean it literally that the stomach expands.

based

400g of cooked rice (500 calories)
300g of pork meat (700 calories)

280g of Mutant Massgainer (1100 calories)
1 litre of whole milk (650 calories)
100g of oatmeal (350calories)

3300 calories in just two meals. WOOOW SO HARD.
Get a fucking grip skellys and eat more. It really ain't that hard CMON.

Attached: 1551074563926.jpg (324x632, 59K)

Of course he meant it retard. If he didn't mean it he shouldn't have written it. This retarded myth gets posted all the time here, you'd know it if you weren't such a newfag.

Also 160g of protein.

Gallon
Of
Cum,
Usually
Mammalian

30 eggs (4650 calories)

4650 calories in one meal. WOOOW SO HARD.
Get a fucking grip skellys and eat more. It really ain't that hard CMON.

Even if he meant it. Why do you get so butthurt? Who the fuck cares about bro science if the meaning behind it works to get the point across.

Backpedal harder bro.
>he didn't mean it idiot it's just a metaphor!!!
>y-yeah well even if he meant it why do you care??

Who else here on that chicken/rice/broccoli every single day grind?

I tap out around 2500 but i was plateauing so i started eating more simple carbs + an extra scoop + a little ice cream before bed. now im back on the gains train.

Are you really saying that 300g meat and 500g of COOKED rice is a lot to eat?? Bro I am an ex-skelly and know the pain. It really isn't hard. You can even split it up throughout the day for crying out loud. Same goes for the mass gainer shake. Drink 250 ml every 2 hours and you're set. What's the problem here?

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

Uh excuse me what the fuck, what eggs are you having that are 155cals each? 4650 cals would be 66 eggs

Attached: Egg-Nutrition_Label-e1405012483980.jpg (290x428, 43K)

Kek stay mad bro

>You can even split it up throughout the day for crying out loud
Then it's not one meal fuckboi

>s-stay mad bro

Attached: mdt-cPC4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

It is one meal for literally every normal person you fucking Auschwitz-survivor. It was just advice for you skelly that can't even eat more than 500 calories an hour. Pls tell me how it's even close to being hard.

you forgot the olive oil/butter

>It is one meal for literally every normal person
300g meat + 500g cooked rice is far from a normal meal you fucking autist.
I'm not even a skelly, I probably weigh more than you at 6'4. Your meal suggestions are just absolute dogshit.

You mean the biological sex of the ass. You don't know anything about the ass' gender unless you ask the person in the picture.

I eat that for breakfast daily. 300g is literally nothing. Sometimes even eat 600g + rice. Do you even know how much 300g of pork meat is? Literally tuna canned sized. Stop making excuses lanklet.

You're telling me with a straight face that you'd put 0.75lb of butter in with your eggs
Like I can eat 30 eggs Im not questioning that but idk about a pound of butter

>I eat that for breakfast daily
Good for you brainlet. You could get the same amount of calories without stuffing yourself with that much volume.

>Stop making excuses lanklet.
I already told you retard, I probably weigh more than you.

Just eat bro it's not hard. I eat that as a dessert every day

Slowly increase number of meals up to, say, 5, and slowly increase the amount until you start gaining mass.

This is what /shake/ is for man.

I've been trying to aim to eat food to get around 2100 calories and use a shake to hit past my daily goal.

500ml whole milk
bulk protein
banana
steel cut oats

930 cal, 148g carbs, 21.1g fat, 35.8g protein.

Depending on the day I'll add 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter as well.

>One hand sized piece of meat is now considered stuffing yourself.
Just gave an easy solution for 3k calories for struggling skellys since I know how they feel like.
Keep eating your nuts and peanutbutter. That'll surely work out brah.

I make myself a 2300 calories shake. It's 1litre. I gulp that shit down in 20minutes like a hungry whore.

Find a 6000 kcal meal plan and you just eat half

3000 for a man is nothing

Raw dairy

use a mass gainer powder to supplement you to the 3k after you have eaten your 3 meals and are full

I'm over here trying to cut and struggling to stay under 2400 calories every day and there are faggots who struggle to just fucking EAT 3000 calories.

Here is an easy way to do it:
Panda Express - double orange chicken with fried rice and an egg roll
- that is about 1500 calories right there

Taco Bell - $5 cravings box with a diet drink
-that is another 1200 calories

Wow, look at that. Only two meals and you're already at 2700 calories for the day you retarded faggot

wow people have different size appetites? who the fuck knew, lets have this same argument 30 times a day in 50 different threads

"I can eat a 3000 calorie breakfast pussy"

congrats, hard to imagine someone 6'4" 250lbs has a different appetite than someone 120lbs

get fucked. no you dont

I am 6'3'' 200lbs, working out 4-5 times a week i need about 3500-4000 to maintain weight.

Are you tiny OP? Maybe try Anavar, it shoots your appetite through the roof, you'll be doing 10k calorie challenges every single fucking day

I can't afford to eat over 3k calories every single day, it's insanely expensive.

No it's not faggot

Rice, potatos, bread, peanut butter, cottage cheese, liver, eggs, milk

All of these are high in calories for practically no money at all, stop being a bitch and eat

Yeah, I'm gonna move into a time chamber and find the time to cook all this bullshit, then go to work, gym, training, and remind my friends I'm alive.

Then sleep less an hour less and cook you fucking whining pussy

Whatever it takes

I'm not a fucking woman nor some whipped gen-z shitcunt, I'm not stepping into a kitchen to cook like some low-test mangina.

then complain some more nigger

I'm cutting on 3,000 cals, 1.5-2lbs a week. Just eat rice, Potatos, ground turkey, chicken, and veggies.

You can also make burritos, get some good fats in with avocado and cheese

Eat peanut butter or almond butter

You got this brah, we all do

americunts really think they're less of a man if they cook some fucking food ffs whats wrong wit you

lol stay skinny retard

>you have to change to change your body
>b-but i don't want to change anything
repeating the same action expecting a different result is insanity

you are insane, fuccboi

>not eating Ostrich eggs
NGMI bro

I struggled with this for years and only recently found a solution. I believe someone else posted it here. I can't eat the amount of hard food I need to, so it's all about the shake.

2 bananas
4 scoops powder
Lots of whole milk
3-4 cups oats
3+ cups peanut butter
A bit of water

This makes a full blender full, and I'll drink some earlier in the day, put it in the fridge, and finish the rest before bed. It's like 2000 calories in itself. Most people know this board would still call me skelly, but I've gained 25 pounds in the last several months.

If you don't have the time to live, then you are already dead.

Attached: take that shit back.png (544x627, 411K)

2 meals and a half gallon of whole milk

actually been doing this for a couple weeks. went from 185 to 192 in about two weeks. works alright.

Attached: DOORBRAH.jpg (735x766, 72K)

3000 calories is maintenance for me. I could eat 3k for lunch.

Whats it like being 350 lbs user

How can you not eat? Just get 4 meals of 750 kcal each, that should be fucking simple?

My dinner today was:
209g lean chicken breast
5g grease for chicken
100g japonica rice
263g frozen veg/mushroom mix
8g olive oil with veggies

totaling 752 kcal with ~59g protein. You can easily eat that 4 times a day.

36 eggs a day and some veggies :^)

>2300 cal

post it + macros

based

Don't do this lol

Include more eggs in your diet, lean protein sources, veg, avocados/peanut butter, rice and sweet potatoes.

6 meals a day makes it easier to get that or else fewer but larger meals.

You might be best off hiring a good coach for 3 months to put you on the right track.