How do i fix this

age 21
5'11
170 lbs
been lifting for a year now

Attached: 20190826_114745.jpg (1540x2659, 1.54M)

front

Attached: 20190826_115356.jpg (1734x3722, 2.59M)

>5 11 is more like 5 9
just give up, you NGMI

>that guy in the background
did you take this in your highschool bathroom?

you need to lose more fat, but also it seems like you have rib flare

I'm an inch taller than you but in your shoes
Get caffine, bronkaid and asprin, it works

Welcome to Jow Forums, this your first time here?

college locker room
ok its more like 5'10

Stop doing SS+GOMAD and go on a upper/low split with a slight caloric deficit.

A year for this? Is this post FtM?

does it look like I have enough muscle to start cutting? i dont want to be skinny bones during the winter.
>caffine bronkaid and asprin
really? i already drink coffee but the other two seem like a bad combination

is your diaphragm muscle busted?

no. i used to have a huge gut and skeleton arms actually

i dont think so

What are yout lifts mate? Are you pushing yourself hard enough?

Follow a tried and true lifting program and lower your rep ranges. Try StrongLifts 5x5

try without your lungs full of air
maybe it's your diaphragm pushing your stomach out

put a fabric tape measure around your neck at the lowest point and around your waist at the belly button and put that info along with your height into the navy bodyfat calculator (google it) and track that every day, seems it's pretty high so you've burnt 0 fat and maybe gained some muscle if you had enough protein, or more likely, you lifted for a year eating at maintenance and got stronger and fatter but no muscle mass gain

ok ill eat less

im benching 145, curling 135, squat 135, deadlift 135. ive been stuck at that for a few months.

actually ive lost about 15 lbs. i deleted my old pics because they were gross. ill try that calculator though.

>bench higher than deadlift

Attached: 1566393227003.jpg (154x156, 4K)

its called the eca stack and I lost a lot of fat in one day

ok cool so you were trying to lose weight and burn fat and did, great, and you've gained strength but have now hit a dead end, so you need to lift to hypertrophy and you need to get enough protein every day, start with 1.2g per lb of bodyweight, monitor that for a couple weeks, if you aren't gaining muscle mass up it to 1.5, it takes a lot, I basically worked out for a year on a great program and burnt some fat but maintained weight and I'm a skeleton so that wasn't my goal, couple months ago I started to get enough protein and started to gain muscle mass, I've altered my workout program, and now I am getting into the direction of where I want to go

Sleep more and check your diet. Id advise what the other user said and go on a program with more volume. Stop fucking on your lifts, increase your deads and squats a lot more. At least do more pull ups or rows. As for cutting or bulking id suggest cut to 160 then bulk all the way up.

how is this possible how are u curling the same as ur squat? how are u benching more than ur squat and deadlift, but also having ur curls be only 10 pounds behind ur top lift? wtf are u a fucking alien dude

Based jokeposter

What

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

we can only assume the curl # is a typo because it makes no sense

and we have to wonder if you're doing ANY accessory lifts for anything, or just the "big 3" plus curls and nothing else

Sorry I meant 35 curl

Fix ur pelvic tilt

i often do dumbell bench for chest and overhead dumbell for shoulders

im tryin

much more you should be doing
for chest I get 0 from bench, I get it from 3d cable crossovers on cable machine, and weighted push ups, YMMV but, I see everyone benching for chest and I never got shit out of it, just tricep work

for shoulders you should be doing lateral raises, face pulls, and external rotations

that's what I figured the case was

ok ill start doing those thanks guys

both me, and the tape comment and the protein comment, good luck sir

stop sucking in your gut you dumb retard.

you guys are all fucking retarded that no one saw he's sucking in that fat belly.

have u tried losing weight dumb motherfucker

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Dude stop sucking in your stomach.
TRUST me it looks like trash. I did it for years too before I caught on that it was actually honestly making me look worse because it looks like you have a fucked up rib cage.

This is a joke bad. It's okayish if you lifted like super halfassedly but if you are lifting every day and those are your numbers you are objectively doing at least 50% of everything wrong