Can you be an introvert and alpha? How to unlock that mode?

Can you be an introvert and alpha? How to unlock that mode?

Attached: Ron-0.jpg (265x444, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somebody post the greentext about the guy pretending to be the guy from Drive

Attached: 84287s79.jpg (1476x900, 98K)

by not being a pussy faggot

>"Nah... its not my thing..."

Yeah, but it all comes down to life experience. How much time you’ve spent outside, not on the computer. How many people you’ve Interacted with, how much you actually live life. You can’t be alpha without life experience.

Lol

Based, thank you.

Attached: 01GnfQQ.png (346x383, 210K)

just realized how low res it is... fixed

Attached: t9xBJva.jpg (852x582, 126K)

It's extremely hard, because to be an introvert and an alpha, you have to be able to be charismatic in social situations but choose to avoid them.
Thing is most of us here just avoid them because we can't be charismatic, let alone handle them. We're not introvert by choice.
Then again you have to distinguish being an introvert and being timid, the latter being someone who enjoy social situations but has a hard time opening up. The former being someone who'd rather enjoy being alone and stuff.

nothing is more cringe than dudes who idolize ron swanson

t.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I've become an unsociable extrovert, since society doesn't make me want to mingle. However, when I meet people I fit together with, I mog everyone. I'm tall, fit, and don't give a fuck since I'm already used to being alone. Such careless attitude attracts people.

This makes sense, thanks. Guess I'm an introvert then, I can handle social situations without problem in the morning but as the day goes on my desire to be left alone increases alot

Attached: 1558869328436.jpg (960x719, 110K)

God I wish that was me

>we're not introvert by choice
You're not an introvert then. A real introvert wouldn't care about any of this.
What you actually are is a shy or socially awkward extrovert.

>you have to be able to be charismatic in social situations but choose to avoid them

being an "alpha" has nothing to do with any of this bullshit. its about life experience and social knowledge. humans are hardwired for contact. regardless of all the people who say theyre introverts, they cant go the rest of their lives without talking to anyone. they need human contact too, but theyre too autistic to know social cues and theyre not cool to hang around because all they do is sit around in their parents house shitting their beds and circlejerking about zelda or some shit. if your not out in the world doing stuff on the daily you wont get socially adjusted enough or you wont be interesting enough to function as a normal person in society.

You're right. But, I believe it is also a matter of habituation. If you spend a lot of time alone because you fear people, it can actually grow on you. It is not that rare for people, on this board, to actually start enjoying being alone after spending so much time without seeing people. The result being that when they start doing social stuff, they realize that they don't want or need to be with people anymore. But that's beyong op's point, I think.

What is being an alpha? The social knowledge you speak of isn't something everyone wants to master. And that's where the opposition stands, for me.

You don't understand. Everyone needs social awareness. You won't make it far without it. Part of being "alpha" is knowing your place, and if you're not socially aware, you aren't alpha.

I agree that this isn't something people off of Jow Forums would have to concern themselves with.. I only brought up the social aspect, mostly because the person I was replying to brought it up; talking about confidence as well. Most people out of high school don't have to worry about any of this, but most people on Jow Forums are underage, so there idea of being alpha is weirdly girl/confidence focused.

My entire point was life experience. Life experience is the single biggest thing in determining if you're alpha. Almost all seniors/old people are alpha because they've done the most living. They've seen the most shit. Not because they were brought up in a different era.

Don't you wanna be a real G who can handle himself and stand up for himself?
Can't do that if you're an autist

Act like Jotaro.

Do you think a lot of life experiences without a lot of social experiences would matter as much in the building of an alpha man?
For instance, you spend a lot of time traveling, doing little jobs, doing outdoor activities, but you never speak with people or deal with them. Would you be like these old peoples you speak of?
You said yourself:
>How many people you’ve Interacted with

But, if you're an introvert, isn't there a contradiction?

Not the guy you were talking to, but why do you think there's a contradiction? Do you think introverts are always alone or something?

All being an introvert means is that you feel re-energized when you're alone, as opposed to an extrovert who feels re-energized when around others. You guys always seem to equate introvert with shy and that's not the case.

Also, introverts will logically be around people at times, just like extroverts will be alone at times. That's just how life works.

I cringed at first, but then I realized you’re actually kinda right

>All being an introvert means is that you feel re-energized when you're alone, as opposed to an extrovert who feels re-energized when around others. You guys always seem to equate introvert with shy and that's not the case.
I'm the one who pointed out the difference earlier in the thread, so I don't think I am mistaken. But, maybe I got caught up in my ideas.

The whole introvert/extrovert opposition is important for me because it lays down the basis of our social preferences. To be alpha, like the user I was talking to said, you need to be able to communicate well with other peoples. Thing is, some people don't value this skill. It doesn't mean that they're autists, but just that being an alpha and being able to shine with when surrounded by other people isn't their main goals, if not a goal at all.
You say
>Also, introverts will logically be around people at times, just like extroverts will be alone at times. That's just how life works.
But introvert will spend more time along than extrovert. It is not an absolute rule, of course we all need to be surrounded by people from time to time. But, to act like an alpha, acting as an extrovert is a necessity. Because being an introvert and being alpha basically implies that you don't spend this much time with people yet you are able to impress them.
Now, you can act like an autist and be charismatic, but I don't think that's how most fitizen will become charming. It will come through spending a lot of time with people, learning their codes, doing outdoor stuff. Which is quite the opposite of an introvert preferences.
Thus why I said what I said here

spbp

>to act like an alpha, being extroverted is a necessity
Wrong. There are alpha and beta introverts and there are alpha and beta extroverts. You've never heard of the strong silent type? That seems more alpha to me than some excitable chatterbox dude who can't shut up and needs people around him to prop him up at all times.
>Because being an introvert and being alpha basically implies that you don't spend this much time with people yet you are able to impress them
Correct. And? What doesn't make sense about that?

It seems your whole stance on all of this is based on some rather unfounded assumptions you may be carrying around.

And also, if someone doesn't value the skill of communicating with people, that's fine. But then that person doesn't get to complain about not being any good at it. It's like wanting to be fit but not wanting to work out. Doesn't work that way. And again, none of this really has anything to do with extro/introversion.

Aloof mastery

Imagine the smell

Attached: 51QRhZaOsiL.jpg (333x500, 43K)

>Wrong. There are alpha and beta introverts and there are alpha and beta extroverts. You've never heard of the strong silent type? That seems more alpha to me than some excitable chatterbox dude who can't shut up and needs people around him to prop him up at all times.
I agree with you. But, what I don't understand is how you can expect any of the fitizen on this board to be an alpha introvert without doing the activities of an extravert. I don't find anyone charismatic enough to charm people with his lonelies hobbies. He has to meet people. That's all my point is about, you can be an introvert and be an alpha, but being an introvert alone won't take you that far.

>And again, none of this really has anything to do with extro/introversion.
It does, for me. Because, as I said before, it explains your social preferences, and if you enjoy spending time alone, you won't be able to work on your social skills. But only these skills will teach you how to behave like an alpha with peoples.

I'm self diagnosed as an antisocial extrovert. I'm energized by being with other people, but I usually don't put effort into being social when I am. I can be fun and charming when I feel like it, though it is a skill that i have let it atrophy lately.
Checked

Yes, I totally agree. But do you think a lot of fitizen here will be able to pull of his style? I believe the Drive meme exists for a reason.

lonely* sorry

Which is all absolutely true. The trap that most people fall into when they think about is that they don't realize the terms are used to indicate what you focus on and what mode of interaction you use to recover from stress.
You can change your focus and the way that you recover only matters when you need to recover.
You're absolutely right in that you're not going to get anywhere with a "strong, silent type" personality if you're lifting exclusively in a home gym and never leave your house.

And as I said before, a real introvert wouldn't care about this stuff because they're very happy to be alone doing their own thing anyway.
When you say you think you guys here can't pull off being alpha introverts, you might be right. Not even because you're not alphas, but because you're not introverts. If you were, you probably wouldn't care.
And charimsa does not equal extroversion, I don't know where you keep getting this. I've known plenty of extroverts that are about as charismatic as drywall.
>and if you enjoy spending time alone, you won't be able to work on your social skills
OR...once you get good enough at something, you don't have to constantly practice and work on it because it becomes second nature to you. Or it could be a question of just being old enough, like the other user said. Once you've been around the block enough times people are easy, because you've seen it all before anyway.
Another thing to consider is that people fall on a spectrum; the world isn't that black and white. Like to give you an idea where I'm coming from, I'm an ambivert. I'm equally content by myself or in a group. I could pass for an extrovert but I'm way too introspective, but I also enjoy the spotlight way too much to be a true introvert either. And I can usually get along with and click with introverts and extroverts equally easily, but on a bad day I just find them both equally annoying. I've had introverts say I'm an extrovert, and extroverts say I'm an introvert. But that's just people for you...what can you do right?

>And as I said before, a real introvert wouldn't care about this stuff because they're very happy to be alone doing their own thing anyway.
Yes, I agree. The issue I see is the following: what happen when an introvert isn't happy anymoire being alone?
Because I believe that's what happen with a lot of people on this board, it isn't a psychological introversion, but rather a behavioral one. As I said before, if you spend a lot of time alone (because you fear people, for instance) you end up being a introvert, forcefully. You could argue that then you aren't a real introvert but a shy extrovert, but I think that, after some time, it sticks with people and they enjoy being alone rather than with people. What they seek is sex, friendship, memorable moments. But they find happiness and calm in lifting weights, reading book, browsing Jow Forums Now everyone crave social interactions, but is it where they find happiness?
An introvert wouldn't care because he could find his source of social interactions in a library, in a little meeting with friends, it's easy for them.
But the average fitizen isn't like that, he's a bastard child of those two movements. He's a missed extrovert and a forced introvert. How can you be an introvert if you enjoy being with people? By repressing his tendencies whether through his parents, his behaviour, the reasons are limitless.
That's why we come with this ambiguous question: I want to be alone, but, I also want people to respect me, worship me, be impressed by me, how to?

>And charimsa does not equal extroversion, I don't know where you keep getting this. I've known plenty of extroverts that are about as charismatic as drywall.
I'm not saying it does. I'msaying that those charismatics introverts are blessed with a gift that the big majority of this board doesn't have. If lifting alone (an introvert activity, I believe) could make you more popular with people and charismatic, this very board as we know it wouldn't exist. 1/2

For the average fitizen, to be charismatic, givent that they do not have this gift, they need to do extravert activities. Go outside, tlak with people, get rejected, speak in front a bounded room full of people. The exact opposite of what would appeal to an introvert. I'm not talking about normal people that know their strength and boundaries. I'm talking about an ambiguous being that want the best of both world and need to work to have it. You spend years being on Jow Forums, alone, and you think that you will be able to talk people into whatever you want? You need to learn this stuff.

Another thing to consider is that people fall on a spectrum; the world isn't that black and white. Like to give you an idea where I'm coming from, I'm an ambivert. I'm equally content by myself or in a group. I could pass for an extrovert but I'm way too introspective, but I also enjoy the spotlight way too much to be a true introvert either. And I can usually get along with and click with introverts and extroverts equally easily, but on a bad day I just find them both equally annoying. I've had introverts say I'm an extrovert, and extroverts say I'm an introvert. But that's just people for you...what can you do right?

I know and I understand it. It feels like I explain my point of view as if I was reading people through a MBTI type of analysis grid, but I'm not, it's just that the average fitizen doesnt really know its place. You're an extravert that was forced to be alone, you want to go into society and learn to be respected and worshipped. Where do you fit? Nowhere. What I'm saying is that you can't be alone and be respected. You need to go outside, act as an extravert, because enjoying being alone is not a good characteristic traits, it is a prison and being an introvert doesn't suit your extravert goals 2/2

OR...once you get good enough at something, you don't have to constantly practice and work on it because it becomes second nature to you. Or it could be a question of just being old enough, like the other user said. Once you've been around the block enough times people are easy, because you've seen it all before anyway.

It is also true. But I believe social stuff is just like lifting stuff. Once you got your ideal body, you still ned to maintain it, and even the best pick up artist struggle once he stops going on the streets a long time. It never becomes a second nature, because, and I think I can speak for every introverts, once you spend a long time alone, learning social codes is a very hard work itself and every habits you develop is very, very hard to take off. 3/2

Juji is intj so naturally up until this cringefest with tom i have thought the answer is yes. Now i think it is no

H-how
I can’t recall the last time I’ve been so jealous

It has to be internally consistent. A stoic doorman for instance, if taken on for only use of outcome it will get exposed.

you have to be naturally intimidating, either through face or body
some people don't have either those but still have a "don't fuck with me" aura

Attached: 1566299834300.gif (400x286, 2.98M)

Never seen that before, I’m dyin thank you so much dude

Attached: 973A569C-EC02-4B90-9AFB-48E3D932DD7E.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>you have to be able to be charismatic in social situations but choose to avoid them.
That's me but I'm still not Alpha kek

>Part of being "alpha" is knowing your place
Yes go sit in the corner faggot

I grinded through all the social events I was invited to even I didn't particularly feel comfortable all the time, lifted heavy ass weights, ate a lot and read "Might is Right" by Ragnar Redbeard.

Turned me from a skinny sperg to a good looking, sociable and likeable guy everybody knew. Good shit

Pretty much any of the old western movies, where you have the "lone ranger" type of character, who is good at one thing, but at the same time is humble enough to be silent and mind his own business. Some people will misinterpret this behavior as being socially awkward.
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54

kek

stop trying to do shit that seems "alpha"

go get some fucking experience that will instill confidence.

what an orginized human. when he wakes up from his sleep i bet he picks up right where he left off

Attached: 1456695009468.png (390x470, 16K)

You clearly don't know what an introvert is.

If you spend time alone because you fear people, then your path is clear: that's what you have to get over then. Or work through if your prefer that term, and yeah it may not come overnight. But as I've been saying, this is kind of a separate animal from extroversion.
>You spend years being on Jow Forums, alone, and you think that you will be able to talk people into whatever you want? You need to learn this stuff.
You're probably right. So another obvious solution then is not to spend years alone on Jow Forums to begin with. I don't believe that many people are forced into that at all; it's a trap that a lot of you enter very willingly.
>But the average fitizen isn't like that, he's a bastard child of those two movements. He's a missed extrovert and a forced introvert.
Again: who is forcing him?
>
That's why we come with this ambiguous question: I want to be alone, but, I also want people to respect me, worship me, be impressed by me, how to?
Ok, now we're getting interesting. Let's examine your "why".
>I want people to respect me
Of course, everyone does. Perfectly natural.
>be impressed by me
Perfectly natural.
>WORSHIP ME
Ok...now you're pushing it. I won't go as far to say as it makes you a bad person or anything, but you probably shouldn't need or want that, so you have to ask yourself what's really going on here. Furthermore you're not gonna find too many people willing to get to know you, like , respect, or yes, even worship you if you don't give anything back and try to open yourself up to them too. It's a two way street my friend, if you want to be worshipped just for existing you better become some type of celebrity then.
1/2

(con't)
>If lifting alone (an introvert activity, I believe) could make you more popular with people and charismatic, this very board as we know it wouldn't exist.
Lifting does make people more charismatic and popular my friend, or at least it's supposed to. Why? Because it makes us more attractive, comfortable in our own skin, and accomplished, and therefore less likely to hold back in conversations and social interactions. Now if someone hasn't learned and internalized these lessons from lifting, something else has gone wrong and maybe the person isn't lifting right and getting everything he can out of it, I don't know.

You implied you are or were afraid of people at times. I used to be too...I was very shy once upon a time (again, not necessarily introverted) because I had been treated like shit most of my life or ignored at best.

Know how I got out of that? I just started to imagine what my ideal self would say or do in any situation- the coolest, best looking, most accomplished version of myself I could imagine- and then, just said or did it. Because that person was me, and I had it in me the whole time. I just had to let it out. And everyone has their ideal self buried within them somewhere. And the catalyst of all this for me was ...drumroll... lifting.

Hopefully you or other people who need to read this will see it. I'll say this much it's been a good talk. Much more interesting than the usual gomad/fraud/SS/1234/e-celeb/nofap/incel/twink/bloat/vegan/carnivore hyper-retardation we get around here.

Unreal and based

This only works if you are a literal 10/10 with a hot bod and good fashion, otherwise being the quiet guy who sits in the corner during class will end up making you look autistic

Your posts are motivating and written with good will. I don't think it would be useful to drag the conversation by nitpicking on points you and I agree with.
You're the perfect embodiment of a fitizen making it.
To the question "can you enjoy your activities alone and be charming?" Your case states that it is possible and your profile is even quite common on the board, thus yes you can be introvert and alpha, I'll admit it.
However, if you had it in yourself first (and thus lifiting allowed you to clean up the dirt hiding your true self), some people doesn't have it in them, they need to clean the dirt and rebuild the foundation. They want to be themselves in social interactions but don't know how to. And it is with this example in mind that I answered op's thread. In your case, you could lift alone, peacefully, and, without needing to indulge in social stuff, be charming with people. Because you had it in yourself, it was just hidden. For them, there's nothing hidden. Or, it was destroyed by years of loneliness and depression: they need to start doing small talk with the cashiers, in an elevator, start seeing their family, their friends. Rebuild it from scratch.
They havent spoken for so long that they almost stutter when they speak with anyone other than their family. To these guys, I'd say they need to break their habit and rebuild themselves socially. Thus the introvert starting to act like an extravert leitmotiv in my posts.
Another thing Id like to point out: Jow Forums is a trap and an addicting one. The number of guys having shitty family, being depressed from a young age, bullied, beaten by their parents etc. is quite big. They may be heading here by themselves, but, without ignoring their responsabilities, the circumstances help you stay in that trap, help your build that cocoon of self hate and repressed ambitions (to answer the question: who is forcing him?).

If ur a beta bitch trying to act alpha everyone will see through it. The point being u can’t fake being alpha. Know ur place.

there are two ways imo.

one is through intelligence
if you don't have this option learn about yourself, become wise, get those brain gains.
learn about yourself, so that you will learn about other humans as well. we are all same.
so that you can control others. 90% aren't aware of being controlled. Let them think they have the ropes.
It usually takes 5 mins for me to find a weak spot. Then that person loves you forever, like a fucking dog.
it is easy to say, it requires practice. Lots of practice.

Tren and test unironically made me less anxious and more assertive. take the androgen pill

kek fuckin based

Attached: 5B413E0F-3FBC-410D-89DD-00E7E8641921.jpg (236x272, 13K)

nice

how do you learn how to do this? Is there some kind of books i should know? I know it would take actual practice with real people but im more interested in the actual theory behind it. (techniques, methods, etc)

>have a disdain for most people in general
>be introverted
>don't be a manlet or ugly
>look like you lift
Works for me desu

Attached: jeff cavaliere do this.png (480x360, 200K)

>Can you be an introvert and alpha? How to unlock that mode?
Ah yes, the Mystery Chad. The highest tier of Chad there is. You have to be the top of the top. From the few Mystery Chads I've met through life-guarding, and college fraternity life, the only way to pull it off is to have either extreme sociopathy or extreme intelligence paired with a very good body. I recommend trying it out for yourself, you will probably learn alot about people or yourself, more than you can ever learn in an online forum.

Attached: stuck-header1.jpg (1100x460, 418K)

there are many books, but in reality those books cannot give you the experience.
You need to learn many things. jack of trades so to say.
people tend to bond with others if they feel like they can relate.
like there was a guy who liked star wars, he was wearing a storm trooper themed back pack. I instantly started to talk about how the new movies sucked. He fell for that, now I can get whatever I want from him, literally. He does chores, sometimes covers up for me.

another example, there was a lady who was giving me a basic training about the job. I started to talk about the general behaviors about bosses, then asked questions about our boss. She hesitated at first. I went back to talk about bosses again. In 10 mins she spilled everything she knew about Mr. Boss. She told me everything about how the office sucked, couldn't stop herself and gave lots of information about the people that were working.

Read history books, they are better than personal development craps. They are real, and history is reoccurring.

Baby steps, with practice makes it perfect will help you a lot. It takes time though, it is some sort of dedication.

Attached: motivation.jpg (1080x1064, 129K)

BUMP