Why does carrying around a gallon jug of water trigger people ?

>Why does carrying around a gallon jug of water trigger people ?

Get dirty looks but gonna keep doing the Chad guzzle

Attached: Rich-Piana-5_-Nutrition-Water-Jug_2000x.jpg (1000x1000, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2019/03/27/thousands-of-bottles-of-water-left-to-rot-inside-a-vacant-church-in-flint
cnn.com/2018/09/12/us/puerto-rico-bottled-water-dump-weir/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is nothing chad about hauling around a gallon of water you autistic fuck

It shows people that u work out moron

I just carry around a large off brand hydro flask

>not being fit enough for stacy to know you work out
>carrying around a gallon of water to prove you work out
please pick the chad version retard

So does your gains unless...wait, you do actually lift right user?

Yes but the jug goes goes with the lifting lifestyle

Fuck this 5% shit. I’ve been emailing rich for the last month trying to get his autograph and never replies. Fuck that selfish asshole

You bought a special jug with 5% printed on it instead of just using the gallon jug you bought in the store? Store bought is less than $1; you paid how much to be part of the 5%?

>not bpa free stainless steel

Attached: I can't take this.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

>virgin siplet detected

Attached: 3pj745dapljz.png (1381x617, 540K)

i checked on the site, it costs 20 dollars.
yikes

Attached: 20190811_014127.jpg (4160x2340, 1.95M)

>being so low test your test is disrupted by a waterbottle

because most people don't drink water, let alone a gallon a day. they feel personally insulated cause your flexing on them while they sip their 4th cup of coffee before noon, and then a soda or two with lunch followed by more coffee and finally a beer or two at night. people hate that you can drink that much water in a day because they couldn't put down a gallon in a single week.

they're laughing at the fact that you're willingly exposing yourself to xenoestrogens like the gigantic retard that you are
enjoy :)

You probably stand out to them, but if they have a problem with someone drinking water then that's their problem.

>insulated
Phoneposter get the rope. You'll be spared cos you're right tho

muh filters

Attached: download.jpg (285x177, 6K)

Attached: tp0UpFO.jpg (902x1200, 196K)

Working out is cringe

Dude how much fuckinhg water am I supposed to drink in a day? I cannot find a straight answer, or I truly dont know what sources to believe anymore. im 165lbs 6'2"

no it doesn't, 99% of people with those jugs are cringe dyel wh*toids

You don't need to drink any.

>drinking water is now a whypepo thing

Attached: 1556890502765.jpg (1754x562, 123K)

Drink a glass or two when you wake up, when thirsty, and more when it’s hot. You’ll be fine. If your pee is very dark drink more. You don’t need clear pee

>drinking water is a lifestyle now
If you need to carry a jug around to prove you lift, you don't look like your lift.

even if i drink a ton consistently, i fluctuate between lighter, to regular, to dark stinking piss. WHY is something wrong with me?
I also constantly feel like i fluctuate between regular brown smooth perfect poops, to yellowy diarrhea type shit. how do i keep this shit consistent and comfortable.

I like my half gallon jug, it's just about big enough for a day, and I can stick ice cubes in it, which I can't with my smaller drinking bottles. It's a bit of a hassle to bring it with me on my daily activities, so I bring a smaller drinking bottle I've left in the freezer overnight and fill before going out.

>drink a ton consistently

Yeah no. Drink a liter an hour for 4 hours and tell me how dark your pee is

Thats more than a gallon? back to first question, how much am i supposed to drink a day.
also what about my shit.

it's a sign of white supremacy, you see in many black communities you can't drink the water because local civil servants are corrupt and blacks don't pay their utility bills or property taxes, thus depriving an already choked municipality of it's lifeblood. Additionally many asian and Mexican communities cannot drink their water because they shit in it or dump toxic chemicals down the drinking well as a means of cheap disposal. When you walk around just casually drinking water you are carrying liquid privilege, and flaunting it in the face of blacks and poc that you don't respect their culture, by acting as though water without lead or E. Coli is superior you have become the very standard bearer of white supremacy, you might as well go donate some money to Trump, your filthy water is as clear as your melanin free skin whitey.

Luckily many poc like in Flint and Puerto Rico are refusing to drink your hate fluids

metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2019/03/27/thousands-of-bottles-of-water-left-to-rot-inside-a-vacant-church-in-flint

cnn.com/2018/09/12/us/puerto-rico-bottled-water-dump-weir/index.html

Attached: culturally sensitive water.jpg (1401x788, 119K)

Attached: 1520654042639.png (510x346, 209K)

requesting that screencap of the guy who said “boy i needed that, I was getting a bit THIRSTY” with am emphasis on yelling thirsty

Attached: FCE5395D-6942-4D50-9FA5-83B91C1342CA.jpg (500x394, 100K)

The dark stinking piss is weird. Could it be diet related? Beets?

Isn’t great advice, but maybe try a glass every hour from wake up to sleep and see if it’s morre consistent. Be an interesting experiment

This is a really based post. Well done.

Attached: 75D3CD49-8D92-4069-BFE5-DDCBE335C0DB.jpg (460x355, 46K)

Youre not funny
WHATEVER IT TAKES
WHAT EVER
No one outside of fit will even know what xenoherpes are
Based gi bill ranger triggering nigs

Attached: FB_IMG_1566838838082.jpg (720x782, 63K)

True, but imagine carrying around a gallon of whole milk.

I have been changing my diet like crazy, eating way more proteins in food and supplement form. Way more spinach and chicken, dairy which i dont usually have, lots of water, random vitams (b12, D)

Omw to get a gallon jug to piss off the sjw’s at my uni

Attached: 6FD056EF-9A54-4D7C-BC76-FED934EC8B73.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Damn white people and their... *shuffles cards*... water.

Sounds like too much caffeine

would that be causing just more dehydration? or does it do something else to change color of peepoo

I took one to steal the filtered water for my apartment.

you scoop water from the faucet with cupped hands to your mouth in the bathroom once a week like NORMAL PEOPLE.

Is there a Secret Deal Website to buy hydroflasks or Yeti things from? I dont want a cancerous ripoff, but if someone has a specific but affordable brand point me that way please

I know it’s an unpopular opinion but don’t take vitamin and herbal supplements unless a doctor tells you to. They are generally a meme at best and can actually CAUSE cancer and other diseases. Do some research. If you eat a healthy diet protein powder and maybe creatine is all you need.
Regardless that could explain the pee.

>Tfw drink mogging chinks spics and niggs at the same time

Because it reminds them of their mediocrity. They’re so pathetic that they can’t even drink their 2 liters of water per day. In their insecurity they lash out against those who actually hydrate their bodies.

I stopped doing that with plastic ones so now I just carry 1L copper one. Plastic ones always give me a funny taste when they're used for too long

i was actually instructed by a doctor a long time ago to take Vitamin D. The only other one i take and did so independently was the B12 because i read a lot of different place it helped depression, and honestly i think it helps in conjunction with exercise.
Additionally, as a supplement is the protein powder.
I think the piss thing could just be random circumstance, like, missing water intake for a few hours plus becoming more dehydrated than i thought, as well as different food.

Really what Im becoming irritated with is my shit. I am actually beginning to think i could possibly have a strong gluten intolerance and im not just being memebaited.

My shit goes from normal brown easy to pass shit, to light brown/yellowy hard to pass shit in a day. And my asshole burns when i do it.

All i can think of is when i go through digestive periods during the day its reflective of what i ate, and sometimes its wheat heavy other times theres no wheat.

but then sometimes i eat wheat and shit regular? but maybe im mistaken, its too confusing and i dont have the patience or willpower to restrict what im eating for multiple days and narrow it down...... just want normal shits.

kek

this is my jug, 2L, is it cringe?

Attached: a.jpg (500x500, 40K)

JUDGES 7:5-7

The shit thing sounds concerning too. It can take a few days to see an effect. Try cutting out wheat or dairy for a week or eating more fiber for a week. You gotta experiment dude.

Heres a hard to swallow redpill for all the schizos and phonies itt:
There is no chemical compound/byproduct/"xenoestrogen" (I'm pretty sure none of you even know what this means) that comes from common foods and household products that will effect your testosterone levels to the extent that it significantly alters your mood or ability to gain muscle or change your physique. This is the king of all copes perpetuated by VIRGINS on this site and this site alone who cant grapple with the truth that MAKING IT requires WILLPOWER and DISCIPLINE and WHATEVER IT FUCKING TAKES to achieve your goals in and outside of the gym. Only cumbrains and natural born BETAS will try to argue this truth.

this is a thread about water and the jugs that hold them

not big enough to do the Chad quench

t. Boomer

Attached: 1566868461530.jpg (622x464, 175K)

I hauled around a gallon of whole milk one time and bitches were mirin. Nothing screams alpha like taking a fat sipp from your gallon of whole milk while your professor is lecturing

I don't usually drink out of gallon jugs of water, but I regularly move around, and I grew up in the mountains, so I'm used to pretty fucking clean water, and I gotta say, I don't trust the taste of the vast majority of American water. So, when I know the water is shit, yeah, I buy a gallon jug or two every day while I'm somewhere because it's the most water for the least price.

Sorry I'm smart with money.

You fucking virgin autist, just buy a 1 liter jug.
>enough to chug in one sitting, impressing everyone nearby (not really)
>not that heavy
But on the real, I thoroughly enjoy chugging 1 liter of water. It's almost a party trick at this point.

Underrated

powerful

Most people carrying out jugs are grotesque fatass whitoids who are "just bulking"

>whitoids

fuck you nigger

Hehe

Just drink at least 2L a day of water and if you drink a fuck load of water your pee should never be dark

> carrying a gallon of water on you like you're some sort of Congolese mother walking 30 miles to get water for the village
How about you just drink from several small bottles? Or get one small bottle and refill it.

so I've always wondered...5% of what?

Numbers up to 100

>

Attached: 1563847206098.png (1200x1381, 170K)

5 scoops worth

Drinking water is white supremacy

Attached: 1557313544618.png (983x1532, 296K)

>Not posting original
Poor form user

Attached: 1487716644654.jpg (575x872, 306K)

>bought one of these
>really loved it, super ergonomic and it could carry more water than my klean kanteen
>one day i accidentally dropped it off my bed, fell like 2 1/2 feet off of my bed onto my concrete floor, completely shattered
meh, i'll stick to metal bottles, mine is full of big ass dents but it still hasn't broken yet after years

e x i s t e n t i a l l y THIRSTY

Sick party trick

You're a fucking faggot. Do you drink soda fag?

Water is God tier all over liquids are inferior to water on this earth... except for milk. OP is a faggot for not carrying a gallon of milk in a gallon cozy.

I weigh 250 and Google put me at about 160oz a day.

I got an RTIC gallon steel jug for $60 on Amazon. The Yeti version costs $120ish. Gg.

>copper
Kek

Get one with
TRANSWOMYN URINE
printed on the side and then tell people they're bigots if they don't like it.

Concrete floor?? U locked up?