Is coffee good for you?

Is coffee good for you?

Attached: 24295FD0-41A6-4AD9-93B8-4A387B760255.jpg (750x1090, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/12/where-masturbation-and-homosexuality-do-not-exist/265849/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sexy girl's

Attached: sg.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Homosexuality and masturbation are coping mechanisms that mammals use to deal with extreme stress and trauma
>Masturbation and homosexuality absent in primitive hunter gatherer tribes
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/12/where-masturbation-and-homosexuality-do-not-exist/265849/

Humans form selective relationships. In a so called "natural" for lack of better term, state, akin to the humans of the paleolithic, the default sexual state is monogamy, with an addictional polygamy without commitment only towards members of enemy tribes (aka slavery and rape).
During the neolithic revolution only 1 man every 17 women reproduced, but during the paleolithic the ratio was nearly 1/1.
The neolithic revolution was characterized by
>overpopulation
>huge scale wars
>scarcity of resources
This lead to the development of overcrowded villages, akin to modern day favelas subjected to strict tyrannical rule of warlords who controlled the means of (food) production, causing mental problems and degenerative coping behaviour such as homosexuality and masturbation.
Wolves exhibit the alpha/beta hierarchy only in captivity, in nature the leader of the pack is the oldest member of the family (with males being more important in the hierarchy than females).

GOOKERINOS ARE GROSS

fuck off cumbrain

based

Attached: 1566761631355.jpg (807x2729, 386K)

shit, op and the frog fag aren't based and I hope their schools get shot up

Attached: 1414966359511.jpg (625x1500, 224K)

too late you already said I was based, welcome to the cumbrain club cumchad

AAAAAAAAHAHHHHH

Attached: C18F3540-878F-4057-A5CB-AA8131095A13.gif (480x358, 2.25M)

fucking slut i wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole or let her fuck me in my own mouth if i didn't have to cum. and she was still sucking my cock. and she still was getting even wetter, and that's exactly what i needed when i came.

her tits were just begging to fill my cunt up. this was my reward that i needed when i came. i'm sorry for saying tooooo much, but you can't keep sucking a cum dumpster with this tight little ass until i hit the end of my rope.

i went back to cumming again, and she came back. i guess her tongue was still in my mouth. and her body was just there, in between my legs. and that was where i loved her the most.

my fingers were in her clit, and her toes were on my cock. and when i came back, i couldn't stop. she was so much more wet than she had been when i let her cum, and i kept getting even harder. she started moaning and shaking. i can't recall if she came like that more

Fuck off back to Utah.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

Does anyone else thin kit's kinda weird how someone would use a naked girl as picture in a discussion about coffee?

You literally cannot see her face you retard

OH NO NO NO NO NO! IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING!!!! AAHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1565335782805m.jpg (1024x943, 89K)

THANKS ASSHOLE YOUR PIC JUST GOT ME SENT TO THE HR OFFICE FOR DISCIPLINARY ACTION I SHOULD SUE YOU

>Masturbation and homosexuality absent in primitive hunter gatherer tribes
might have something to do, that there fuck every women available

i mean, aside from a low bf, she's not that special dude. plus she has shortish hair

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: COOMIN4.gif (216x261, 229K)

COOOOMIN I'M COOOOOOOOOMIIINGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK FINALLY AAAAAAAUGHH YES COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Attached: COOOOMMMIIIIIN.jpg (402x504, 50K)

IS THAT SNIFF SNIFF FEMALE?!!! HOLY SHIT I MUST SATISFY MY SEXUAL HUNGER WITH INSTANT GRATIFICATION!!!!!! IM COOOOOMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!

Attached: F2E0B8B8-F986-44CF-8067-59DDA074F779.jpg (125x111, 2K)

NOT AGAIN I CAN' I CAN'T MUH DICK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HAVE TO STROKE IT

I'M COOOOOOOOOMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH