MOTIVATION THREAD

MOTIVATION THREAD

we're all in this together

Attached: A361194F-BC50-41B5-A5DF-1315ADB77078.jpg (1919x2404, 3.05M)

the moist crigne pic ever reposted all the time here

Stfu fagget

Why?

>ex used to roll her eyes back and bite her lip everytime I put my dick in her
>used to ask me to spank and choke her
>can't seem to find a chick who does this combination of things ever since

Attached: 1566797947156.jpg (1124x1018, 475K)

aaaauuuuuuuhhhhhhh imm cooooooominggggggggg

>lift for tay tay

in reality

Attached: ssljdg2fvni31.jpg (2069x1423, 339K)

cringe, im doing SS so this doesnt apply. That's okay because it the future I will mog the fags in OP's pic with my strength.

I wish Jow Forums was also /tv/....

Oof feel you there

I'm in a similar position
>Dated a nympho Latina chick for a couple years
>Would have all sorts of crazy sexual exploits
>Multiple times a day, fucking while her parents were home, fucking in my car, all sorts of shit
>Unfortunately this came with la creatura insanity as is common in her kind

So we broke up and since then I've been dating this other girl who is nice, but has an abysmal sex drive and when we do fuck she just lays there and takes it (I know she's just waiting for it to be over). Feels bad man.

Just do it
Dont wait for girls to tell you what to do. I banged this girl and as soon as i choked her she seemed to enjoy it twice as much idk why though

I still do it but it feels different when you find a chick who does it or asks it without you ever mentioning it. That shit just makes it ten times hotter for me

I used to hate hanging out by myself too :(

You're right, but nobody will want to agree because they're betas who chase after the opinions of others(mainly chicks).

How is this motivation when the women in the screenshot are just vapid whores?

>lifting for coalburners
>lifting so you can choke tattoed sluts
>lifting for sluts

Ohhh yes I toooooo lift so I can cooooooom inside a girl but until that I willl - ohhh here we go again Ohhhh I COOOOOOOOOMMMM AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAANBGGHHHHH

Attached: F9EC9B37-0AAF-4BED-932D-8FB22818E93D.jpg (125x111, 2K)

this

Attached: 62813D44-EDA6-4EC1-97A7-4C0459460846.png (231x277, 81K)

Are you gays??
I train for our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Its still nice to feel desired by women, or men in your cases. There's nothing that feels better imo

Attached: 1EB8C36E-3126-405C-9224-1BA7E56F80AD.jpg (686x678, 152K)

Meant to say

>chick I used to hook up with, recovering from ED so super petite.
>would just lay there and let me go to town, for some reason this made me diamonds.
>would just lay there, moan and look at me like a shit in her hat.
>lived 5 minutes from my work and we'd bang on my lunch break
>she lived with one of my friends who was her ex, he noticed me coming over for an hour at a time and told her to "stop having sex with my friends"
>just made it even better
>got a boyfriend then they both started doing heroin and I haven't heard from her since
>will never have a relationship like this again

Attached: 1538769186691.gif (338x252, 2.78M)

You dodged a bullet you can get one like that who isn't a heroin addict

oh yeah I didn't want to hitch up to her or anything she was nuts even before the heroin.

I hope you're right user.

I know how you feel. The amount of fucked up kinky shit I did with this one bitch is off the fucking charts, just absolute degeneracy. She's gone and destroyed my heart, but she was insane so maybe that was for the best.

Don't be sad because it's over, smile because you got to experience something like that in the first place. Recently this chick I was banging opened up for anal, something I never though I'd get the chance to do again. We're all gonna make it.

God eyerolling is so fucking hot

>disgusting white american women

White american women are just one step up from ghetto retard black girls

the west has ruined you

dodged a fucking bullet bro, falling in love with a heroin addict is a fate worse than death

t. posting from my mudhut

Me? I lift for Timmy.

Attached: timmypinkk_61965426_145599113228481_2792777312025187531_n(1).jpg (622x622, 71K)

>>chick I used to hook up with, recovering from ED so super petite.
your girlfriend was recovering from erectile dysfunction?