Imagine playing picrelated and thinking you're gonna make it

Imagine playing picrelated and thinking you're gonna make it

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-163229.png (1440x2560, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm honestly still on the fence. I've made tons of progress this year, but I'm not making it yet. My old friends all want me to play with them tonight

>values money or possessions
ngmi

>raiding
>pvp
NGMI
>roleplaying badly
Definitely NGMI
>roleplaying well
Definitely gonna make it

This goes for all video games

Real life > fake videogame life

>He cant do things in moderation

NGMI

>This goes for all video games

Not exactly. I recently beat Resident Evil 2 over one week and that was it, then I didnt touch my xbox for a week or 2 until I felt like playing Apex Legends and played for 2 hours or so. Now I havent turned it on in several days because I'm waiting on Gears 5

With WoW though, there is always something to do and the game is designed to suck you in and keep you in by making "friends" (strangers) or having you dedicate several hours only to obtain a single piece of gear. If you can manage to play WoW only an hour or 2 everyday that's fine I guess, but let's be honest here you're gonna be playing 3-6 hours every single day and more on your days off

That's why I only play shitty chink gacha games about botes

Attached: 1566738313730.jpg (314x314, 38K)

>blocks your path

Attached: 20190104_172829.jpg (1080x1080, 713K)

>World of Warcraft in moderation

Kek. You're lying to yourself. If you're actually gonna play in moderation then enjoy playing as a shitty-geared low level that's gonna get dunked while never being able to play with the friends you make since you only play in moderation and are gonna fall behind their levels

wew lad

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

>laptop set up on stationary bike
>dumbbells and resistance bands next desktop
>entire week worth of healthy low calorie meals in the fridge
>stocked up on Monster Zero Ultra
We're coming home, bros. What real are you all playing in? I'm starting with some friends in Fairbanks pvp.

Attached: 1530004657966.jpg (675x601, 90K)

Yeah, looks fairly accurate aside from the picture of Todd.

based

shazzrah.

Which server is the Jow Forums guild on?
Looking for bants, progression, dungeons, and shitty lifting/personal advice

Attached: amm.jpg (680x412, 52K)

herod is the chad server

>can't manage your time to where you can play an hour or two of WoW with some buds every other night.

Playing WoW doesn't automatically mean trying to go for server firsts while inhaling hot pockets.

Attached: 1520264757666.jpg (600x375, 36K)

im playing in whitemane with 40+ friends. ive got resistance bands on my closet door behind my pc, dumbbells on the floor. ive got a mat to do planks and shit. gonna roll warlock because for some reason of all those friends we have two warlocks

Damn that's based, most of my friends who I used to play with are either not interested, or I've long since lost track of them. So far I've only been able to get 4 of my friends to commit to at least trying it out.

Thinking about getting one of those little elliptical type machines that you can slide under your desk to at least try and keep some good circulation and burn a few extra calories while playing.