How do i fix lower back pain???

how do i fix lower back pain???

Attached: 1336433986478.gif (441x207, 1.91M)

ask your bf to be gentle

How do I fix my car?

lower back exercise

You don't, you learn to live with it

Leave your computer chair

pressups and the scorpion stretch. 20 repetitions each side 5 times a day

Deadlift. Heavy.

Not OP but I can't do press ups I fucked my right wrist gripping wrong on bp and it's been in agony for four weeks. Even knuckle press ups are unbearable.
Going to look up the scorpion stretch though so thanks.

Attached: 1503531132300.jpg (2000x992, 2.23M)

Deadlift, rack pulls, bentover rows

Anything that works the core and back muscles in order to stop having your spine to the lifting.
Your spine isn't supposed to carry the weight of your body, its supposed to carry the muscles that carry your body, if your lower back hurts your core is weak

Get stronger

get a mat table and hold onto the edges of the table with your wrists straight. Or get some dumbells and hold those on the floor. Should help with not having to bend the wrists back

this is great advice for CHRONIC back pain. But if you've fucked something up recently and are inflammed you'll want to take some time to stretch and let things heal before going under heavy loads again

Wait I've been avoiding deadlifts to save my lumbar area while I should have been doing them from the get go?

yes...

Don't avoid any compound lifts.

pretty much see the big compounds, OHP, deadlift, bench, squat, pullups, rows, all of them are the main course, without them it's just all fluff and pump

the other stuff, face pulls, curls, dumbell shit, accessory movements, it's all just to train specific muscle groups like shoulders

but lifting without doing all the compounds will get you fucking nowhere

wrong

post body or shut the fuck up you fucking brosplitting halfrepping faggot

SI joint is the place to start

Attached: Fitness-Female-Women-Pilates-Woman-Exercise-2925614-e1518219887847.jpg (636x350, 36K)

do these all have equivalents in sandbag or kettlebells?

I broke the spinous process on my third vertebra the other week. First time I had to deal with back pain but I felt like carefully doing compound exercises was fine. I would try pushups but with perfect form only. Strengthen your back muscles for a few weeks and see if you feel changes. You can also try a foam roller but I would be very careful because the first time usually hurts like hell.

Attached: 800px-ACDF_oblique_annotated_english.svg.png (800x684, 120K)

This. I injured my back almost a year ago now and it still hasn't healed.

Do the lifts correctly

Leg raises but putting fists on each side of your back muscles. Afterwards put legs straight up and touch the floor on both sides. Then grab your shin and pull leg to chest. Or find your old high school chair desk for all back pain solving.

Are you stretching at all OP? I get bad lower back pain/tightness if I don't keep up with stretching at least a few times a week. Focus in glutes, hip flexors, psoas and hamstrings.

yup. I was quadriplegic last year. starting doing deadlifts and I can now use all my muscles in every limb perfectly, and my back is better than ever. wtf are you waiting for?

Kettlebell swings