>"but I don't wanna get too big, squats will make me fat"
>explain to her that's not how it works
>squats 30kg 5 times and says she's bored and wants to do something else
>explain that's not enough
>doesn't care
>every exercise we do she just does max 1 set and stops
>90% of the time in the gym she's just mirin me instead of doing anything
>does cardio for 5 minutes at stabbed man crawling speed
>asks me why her muscles aren't aching after and is disappointed why her butt didn't get bigger after going to the gym two times

Jesus fucking christ save me. How do I make her lift?

Attached: Untitled.png (1092x1021, 1.8M)

Can you turn your gym buddy into your gf? She's been teasing me relentlessly, but it could be just her way.

how weak do u have to be to have a girl gym buddy? also send it boomer

sounds like she has extreme ADD

What's it like to have a mentally handicapped gf?

I'm not doing the same exercises as she. Jesus, I do my workout first, then we do her. It's for social gains.
Send what?

Why would you change your bros gender so you can have a gf

Pretty much this. I guarantee she's a zoomer and her brain is completely fucked from social media. Most zoomers are like this.

Writing 'the chick I friendzoned a decade ago' is too tiring.

Idk man. She's really loving and cute though. I don't think she's stupid.

Yeah. Good thing she's at least very socially conservative even though she's a zoomer.

send it means to go for it xoomer

I can't follow that fucking slang shit. Okay, I'll go for it. Maybe I should offer going to the sauna after the workout, it's coed.

Why wouldn't you? Hell I'm suprised nobody on Jow Forums has tried it.

Women have very bad understanding of how building muscles, losing fat and burning calories work. be honest and explain her that it will take weeks to see results and months to years to actually improve. I had to explain to my girlfriend that you cant „target-lose“ fat and that running four kilometers two times a week wont magically drop 2 kilograms per week

just keep chucking shit on the floor and make her pick it up for her squats, tell her youre too sore to open tight jars. keep tightning said jars and ask her to keep opening them for arm gains. make her hold heavy as groceries and stand in front of all doors fumbling for your keys like a dumbass. keep fucking up her car so she has to walk/bike to work. when sexing her, tell her to go in the plank position so you can fuck her at a better angle

Your gf sounds pretty trash bro, either accept that she doesn't have the brainpower to do it and be happy with the poon regardless or drop her for someone who can stick with something long enough to get through a workout

Stop dating lazy brainlets.

You don't. I'm fucking old as shit, and I've been dating since before a lot of people on here were born, so here's a oldfag nugget of fucking wisdom: if a girl isn't already going to the gym when you meet her, she ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE.

To paraphrase--"Everybody wants to have a thicc butt, but nobody wanna lift heavy ass weights."

Corollary to this is that almost every 24 year old girl has a decent body. If your little gf doesn't lift and likes to eat cake and lounge around, she's gonna be a fucking dugong by the time she hits 30. Don't pump any babies in that shit, don't put a ring on it, hell, don't commit to it at all. SAVE YOURSELVES FROM HELL MY BROS

>I don't think she's stupid.
Ah. So you're both stupid.

>if a girl isn't already going to the gym when you meet her, she ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE.
Bullshit. Enough failure and disappointment and she'll go to the gym. As soon as she understands how fucking easy lifting is, she'll be there every fucking workout day.

my girlfriend is a bit like that. Well, she actually trains, but on machines. Leg press and stuff. I think its better than not doing anything at all.
I also have to great possibility to work out during my workshift, which means I can work out 5 times a week during my work shift und one more time at the weekend.
I have two female and one male coworker who work out with me every day and my fav female coworker (workout wise) is doing every exercise I'm doing and is making great progress. She startet working out 3 month ago and is on an actually good run. You can see her belly getting flatter (she wasnt fat) and her ass rounder.

Negative reinforcement, tell her you will leave when she gets fat. Stare at other girls, tell her you want a strong mother for child bearing. Beat her and tie her to the leg press.

Riiiiiiiight, because that's how most people respond to being out of shape. You're retarded, and you lack any understanding about how people, particularly women, are likely to behave. But good luck beating your head against that particular wall for the rest of your angry little life

When women fail they give up and move on to set up shop elsewhere.

Mate, I'm actually training a few girls these days. They all flock to the gym when they're about to hit 30. Sure, most leave after a few weeks or months. But some stay for years.

It's interesting how it seems that Jow Forums's mindset of "we'll all make it" only applies to men. I wonder if it's always been like this or is this the influx of seething discord trannies and r9k incels.

To make it, you have to want to and commit to it. "We" isn't everyone and never has been.

Oh fuck off

Why bother? You're only going out with her to fuck her/impregnate her in the future possibly.
Unless she's a fat cunt who needs to lift just leave it.

Women who lift weights are disgusting. Even cardio bunnies like I don't see the appeal. Why would I want a girl who does hard labor, throws metal around, spits on the sidewalk, sucks down protien, etc. Like just date a man at that point. It just seems so fuckin gay to have a gf who lifts, I just imagine these guys who go out with musclegirls as being the type of total faggots who like to get pegged in their ass by their girl while theyre wearing a strapon dildo and fucking them in the ass with it.

This. I'm cool with cardiobunnies though, keeps them fit and shows some discipline.

You are insane if this doesn't get you diamonds just thinking about it.

Attached: 1565630653383.jpg (761x1361, 192K)

its too much, and to be too much a girl needs to take hormones and get a clit dick, no thank you

That looks 10/10 comfy

Yeah, haha, why would you want a woman who is healthy and in good physical shape?

You are a fucking retard.

>enough failure and disappointment and she'll do it
God, if only world worked this way

Attached: here_we_go_again.png (312x416, 137K)

If lifting is so easy then why don’t more people doing it and why isn’t she doing it already?

Most people’s habits and mindset is fixed in their 20s. If somebody isn’t interested in growth or health already then likely they’ll never be.

>keep lifting a lot
>get swole as shit
>either she panics and starts going to the gym OR you get a hotter girl

she's not interested in lifting, she just wants to show her support for an activity you like.
Stop trying to force her to lift

lifting is boring as hell. The most soulcrushing fitness activity there is. The only reason people push through is because they want to get big/strong, otherwise you're gonna hate it.

There are many other activities to stay in shape and maintain a firm butt

I've been there a couple of times with past gf's.

In my experience, they never really want to go there and lift "properly" by your and my definition. They just want to be there with you and have a "fun" time rather than a serious one. I thik in time, maybe she'll come around and have moments/periods of "seriousness" where she'll be more open to understanding just how this gym thing works. But for now, you have to tell yourself that if she's coming "today is a fun day and we're not doing much".

You can control your reaction and imposition on an event but you can't always dictate the outcome.

Maybe when she has her periods/moments of seriousness, you'll be surprised to hear when she goes without you only for her to tell you "oh this guy said this to me, this person helped me with that".

But just to reiterate, that is just my subjective experience with it in the past.

Start looking at girls with squat butt on insta aka fitgirl tags.

based, an user who gets it

>Having a gf that doesn't do everything you say and push herself to try and impress you

just dump her and get a better one.

based boomer

Yeah this is why I had to tell my gf that I don't want to work out with her, despite her pouting about it for a day or 2. We worked out a deal where I take her to a dance class and go lift in the gym across the street instead. It's way better than having her tag along and distract me

If you think thats bad
>find qt petite red headed gf
>dating for 2 months now
>hey we should go to the uni gym together
>yeahsurewhynot.fbx
>take her to the gym
>show her the pitshark and how to use it
>she does 3 reps without weight then says she'll be right back
>okay sure why not, she left her phone and stuff can't be too long
10 minutes later
>where the fuck is she
20 minutes later
>fuck it I'll finish my lifts
40 minutes later
>WHAT THE FUCK WHERE DID SHE GO
>Ask the gym staff if they saw her leave, show them I still have her phone and water bottle
>They say they haven't seen any redheads leave
>Wait around the central plaza around the rock climbing autists
>An entire half an hour later she walks out of the bathroom
>DRENCHED IN TEARS
>I ask her if shes okay
>'A-user I just feel like an idiot when I workout'
>I w-wanna go home
Ended up going home and fucking her brains out after ordering dominos but the lesson to be had here is to never bring girls to the gym.

Side note she broke up with me because I accidentally pointed my guns at her too often and said nigger and T R A P outloud

My wife is. Lots of good parts, lots of heartaches, and people treat her like trash unless I'm there to scare the piss out of 'em.

based. never change for others

this seems to zoom up my romantic experience with females pretty neaytly.

Wait so girls will actually want to fuck after having a breakdown?

the lesson is your wife has severe anxiety and treats her retarded fears as if they tell her the truth

selection bias. those girls that flock to the gym have a self-improvement mentality. the gfs mentioned in this thread don't.

>tfw no qt petite red headed gf
why even live

Attached: pepe and wojak.jpg (1280x842, 130K)

Teach me your ways.

And here I always thought I was doing the right thing by carrying the heavy groceries

Why do men put up with annoying women literally all the time?

I miss her, I really do
I cheated on her a lot with my old high school gf, but it was the best sex I've ever had-I don't regret it!
Remember redheads are an ideal that can never truly be reached, but you gotta try anyways, they're a good ride

Remember I only cheated on her because the insecurities of this hellhole manifested into my own
>would always think my gf was mirin other dudes
>why hasn't she been responding to me as fast lately
>why hasn't she noticed my lats
>she's been smiling at a lot of strangers recently
>maybe I need to preemptively cheat to come out on top
>yeah just hang out with your old ex to prove a point
>whoops we're naked on my bed
>whoops I came on her back
Never told her. Might tell her at some point to spite her.
Is why she dumped me

>How do I make her lift

It's doubtful that you'll ever get her to lift unless she makes the decision herself. Been there, done that, still doing it. My wife just started doing squats with me. She hates them, but she does them.
My secret...
>I have the car keys

I have a qt gf. She has nice fat distribution but her muscle/far makeup isn't good and she looks frumpy. I think the main issue for me is less about her body in itself and more the psychological issue of seeing how sedentary she is and how shitty her diet is. She'll never hesitate to get a pastry from the coffee shop or get dessert and she hardly works out ever.

I've been trying to curb this behavior. She likes working out with me but doesn't have a membership so we go to the rinky dink apartment community gym. She does the exercises I say and all but I end up only getting a half-ass workout cause all they have is dumbbells up to 50, a pulley machine and a couple treadmills. Recently I showed her the lifting anime and she thought it was cute and funny so hopefully that'll make her more motivated to go on her own.

My question: how to get gf to skip on dessert?

>Side note she broke up with me because I accidentally pointed my guns at her too often and said nigger and T R A P outloud

kek

I think this is a redhead problem. All of them are either retarded or insane or both.

Do dark-haired redheads count? Like chestnut color? With freckles and pale skin and everything else?
Fuck, I miss my girl so much.

Alpha

This was my wife for YEARS. I recently let her sign up for a new (expensive) gym and a personal trainer. Since it's someone else telling her how it workout, and she knows there's money invested in it, now she has a really good "circuit" built for her and she's going with regularity.

>friend and I take his fat roomate (female) to the gym
>bitches while doing every exercise
>benches 35kg ×8 on her first time, which is pretty fucking strong for a woman but bitches the whole time how this is dangerous and she's going to hurt herself
>never came to train with us afterwards

>then we do her

Attached: 1485052099211.jpg (240x233, 18K)

I did this lmao. She started doing regular cardio because of mental and physical benefits, was really proud of me, and enjoyed being thrown around like crazy in the bedroom. Women love getting OHP'd lol

Yeah sex is pretty comforting dude

Normies think it's that easy to gain muscle. No wonder they can say shit like "I don't want to get too big"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Yea I bet she's having a good "workout" with her personal trainer

Attached: 1441666581698.jpg (409x409, 36K)

Cardio bunnies are legit man, also girls that practice Olympic sports such as track and field (non competitive level) and don’t starve themselves end up looking amazing. Girls that pump iron just for the sake of having a big ass are legit trash and a huge red flag

Attached: 2E18A356-F68C-4045-AD23-BAFFF7AFCA7B.png (317x550, 269K)

>being an unpaid personal trainer to some gymthot
that's some next level beta orbiting son

Who said anything about unpaid? I'm on her family benefits plan and get access to any gym in town for free. It's a pretty good deal, since she only works out twice a week, meanwhile I go every day, 5 days of lifting and two days of pool and sauna, so I'm saving more than I'd be earning if I was doing two commercial training sessions a week.

Obviously bro, consolation sex is huge.

This is really dangerous brah and I definitely think a lot of anons fall for these memes and become super insecure. Most of them don't apply to many decent girls but then again idk what kind of people the cunts here are dating

I'm sorry user but your girlfriend is a dumb basic bitch you should be ashamed to be in a relationship with such a low quality woman

you can extend this to
>if you need to change somebody to find him/her dateable, find somebody else instead

Attached: changeIsScary.jpg (499x488, 50K)

She's going to fuck that PT, or at least develop feelings that she "can't understand" because she's subconsciously confused about who the man in her life is.

dubs of truth. not that complicated

>Remember redheads are an ideal that can never truly be reached
please explain. could use advice on this matter

help her do exercises she enjoys to get her into the habit. if you try to get her to do stuff she hates she won't want to keep going. then maybe she'll look for more challenging stuff later on.

best exercises are the ones you'll actually do, you know?

this is your answer >All of them are either retarded or insane or both.
regardless god DAMN IT do i want a qt redhead gf

We hype them up to be some sort of super gf when in reality they're just a rare variety of blonde that got more attention than normal in high school.
They live with the expectation that everybody will go crazy over them, so they don't really try to be good gfs
But like I said, its worth a shot for the crazy sex

>accidentally pointed my guns at her
kys

i guess the play would be to not go crazy for them then.. thanks for the info, and checked

YOU cannot make her lift. She herself is the only one who can make her lift.

Just got a new laser and wanted to see if it worked, I did it like 5 times lmaoo

Attached: CANDITO.png (800x600, 549K)

thank-you

Attached: thank-you.jpg (2048x1536, 151K)

>They just want to be there with you and have a "fun" time rather than a serious one.
more like go spy on you and make sure there aren't prettier girls who work out at that gym, lest you be forced to go to a Gold's. OPs primary motivation should be to NOT get caught up in her "workout." Send her to the machines and tell her to find something she likes. If she's serious, she'll keep at it.

OP, I am not kidding or exaggerating when I tell you that subconsciously she wants you to stop working out and this is a likely attempt to get you off your good habit. Women want to pussify their men so they don't have competition. The funny thing is that they'll then go fuck the gym bro because he's hawt. You're a predator, and she wants to make you a vegetarian.

>Wait so girls will actually want to fuck after having a breakdown?
>having to ask this question

redheads being more insane than the avg women is a meme. they're all capable of extreme mental illness out of nowhere

Based and mantridpilled.

when a girl falls in love with you and is addicted to your dick, you can get her to do lots of things--like starting a new good habit.

You're not dominantly putting her in line. She can weasel out of things because you're a bit of a bitch for fear of being mean.

Based and Jow Forumspilled

show her you tube vids of chicks doing exercises and working hard and tell her that you find that to be sexy as hell.

tell her theres nothing sexier than a fat brapper squattin in a cage, and if she gets a fatty brapper like that then youll lick out her puddin tube.

surely that will make her workout properly.

mine is just lazy, retarded and getting fatter by the day
and the sex is shit
+ she thinks she deserves a 10/10 without working on herself

you are for even asking
WHAT THE FUCK?