Getting bald at young age is possibly the worst thing that ever happened to me...

Getting bald at young age is possibly the worst thing that ever happened to me. I've never felt more inferior to people with full head of hair
>inb4 delusional faggots say bald is manly bro!!
It's not. I'll never be someone's first choice. I look hideous

Attached: e33b3ba0-bdef-4f3e-b768-a6d0cce969a1-m.jpg (400x533, 28K)

what the fuck do you expect anyone to say. you obviously hate yourself.

Imagine thinking shaving your head will solve all your problems. Fix your shit. Hair or no hair doesn't matter.

give yourself the full bezos
now you're not balding anymore, you reached agent 47 mode

Shaving your head will do nothing for you if you're still an insecure child.
Stop being so fucking insecure.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA
ITS THE GRAND CHAMPION

kek

How does your brain fit inside that tiny cranium? I'm surprised you can read well enough to post online.

i also took the bezospill, best decision i've made regarding my hairstyle. If you own it and you also get big you'll look manly.

Grow the mustache beard combo for ultimate manliness

Baldy cope. We're not gonna make it

>just shave it bro! chicks love the bald look... just look at jason statham and vin petrol!!
lmaoing@bald life. how does it feel to be 20-something and bald, and see a old 50-something fart with a silver pompadour? I mean, it must be soul crushing, dick must feel like it is falling off or something.

t. 30 year old who has been on finasteride since 10 years back, gorgeous mane despite beta cuck hair genes and dick works great

>finasteride
you may as well cut off your balls if you're so concerned about muh hair like a faggot

Attached: 1564659141683-1.png (645x773, 49K)

I actually never really think about it until I update my Tinder pics.

Who needs dick when you can get off from having your ass fucked?

Gotta check you, white bread

Go mope somewhere else faggot

creatine ginger (6-gingerol metabole) chronic caffeine and vit d3 supplement can all make you go bald btw

Picture very related

Attached: 468512f6ef703d45bd3322f44c57d8e2d3c3b67c_hq.jpg (848x480, 28K)

>I'll never be someone's first choice.
Women don't give a single shit about your hair dude. Balding doesn't matter socially at all unless you're gay or you refuse to shave it and walk around with a head full of JUST.
The only person who cares is you, so you either live with being bald or get on finasteride.

Holy shit, real life Ikaku.

Ikaku is a baddass modafucka btw so stop being a little bitch OP and own it

>lex luthor mode

hey c00m 4 me bb

>Women don't give a single shit about your hair dude. Balding doesn't matter socially at all

Attached: liotta-laugh-goodfellas.jpg (604x375, 91K)

lmao just get a hair system for like 300$ every 3 weeks

T. Faggot

Attached: jack_nicholson_with_and_without_joker_makeup_640_01.jpg (640x498, 23K)

>Women don't give a single shit about your hair dude. Balding doesn't matter socially at all
lmaoooo

Same, I used to cover my huge alien skull with my blonde hair. I was even kinda knewn in my are for my hair as gay as it sounds. Then I turned 20, had to shave for conscription and never grew it back cause my hairline is fucked from the day one. It's noticable how people react to you, BUT don't dismiss the inferior mentality it can come with altering your mannerism and confidence.

I think it as a test to see what kind of a man are you. Are you gonna really dwell and mentally cuck yourself because you went bald or are you gonna go balls deep into

Here's why you find this notion ridiculous:
If all you have to offer is boyish good looks that appeal to women who want to fuck high school football stars, going bald will absolutely fuck you.
But if you're a manly man with a respectable job, nice car and an attitude of a man in position to give orders, not follow them, being bald doesn't really matter.

But that's assuming you're Jow Forums and your skull shape isn't absolutely atrocious.

It's always insecurity, not the lack hair that makes you look like a loser.

Don't hide it if you can't style it. There are plenty thinning haircut styles but if you can't pull it of, go clean.

Are you seriously making a bid for attention right now or something? You're fucking handsome, dude; stop caring about what the fuck women think about your looks.

Look boy, here's a life lesson:
Why do you think some people look badass with it and some look just like cockhead freaks? Ita not about a certain skull structure, not at all. I'ts about how you wear it. You we, we humans as a specie that evolved for the most time in a tribal setting, have an instinctual ability to read other people's non verbal cues that our mind imterpret(with an incredible speed) as a certain feeling about a person, good or bad. This is what sales people are tought to abuse in order to train people into consumerism.
So, what i am saying is a dadbod belly is the only thing potentially more appealing than a ripped set of abs(a valid sign of discipline and direction), if it belongs to a man, who despite it can be more confident, succesful and powerfull, in this orxthat way, than a ripped oldboy "chad".
Take the cards you were dealtand don't be afraid to use them, your baldness might one day prove to be your strongest asset young padawan.

All of my friends around me are losing their hair as well.

My hair is thick as fuck and grows quickly, decided to grow it out like mad.
No idea on how to go about styling it though, it's easy to comb and look nice with it short, it's feeling like it just becomes an absolute mess when it starts getting long.

you gonna have to bump up your manly factor to rock a bald head. Jump on some test and tren, live that bulk life and get strong. You will find your place deep in that path. Its the only place for you now, being a sub 200lb ripped pretty boy is kinda homo anyways.

Truth

Weird the chick I fucked last night complemented me on my bald head, beard, tattoo, and chest hair, as she begged me to creampie her.

YEAH! TONIGHT

>shitton of treatments, especially in the early stages
>shitton of ways to fraud
>shitton of ways to cope
>"nah bro, it's all over, wallow in self pity is the only thing left to do"
Honestly, why do hairlets do this to themselves?

Attached: 1560221681668.png (786x616, 585K)

i noticed my hair was thinning at the temples at 20 i look back now and lol at how little recession there was im 26 now and i have a bald spot on the crown of my head that happend within a 6 month span and gave me a mini mental break down tho i had other things go on in my life i think from what little ive researched its a sign of poor health and accelerated aging