Here's a redpill for you. E-thots, the really successful ones that make a lot of money...

Here's a redpill for you. E-thots, the really successful ones that make a lot of money, are actually extremely talented and deserve their success.

You might think that as long as a woman is hot, she can just occasionally post a few cute selfies and create a patreon and premium snapchat and she'll be set for life. But this is like saying that every man with the right body can simply exercise and eventually become an olympic athlete. It is at best extremely misleading. If it was true, every hot girl would do it. But no, only a very select few trying it ever reach even the wage level of a normal job, and usually not with any less work. It might look easy to outsiders, but the work of a genius often does, making it look easy is precisely a testament to how good at it they are.

First of all it requires a lot of talent and brains to understand exactly what content to make and how to advertise it to gain a loyal audience. You need to find a niche that hasn't already been filled by your thousands of competitors. Then, you need to continuously work on planning, execution, promotion, customer support and logistics. And of course in this business there is the added emotional burden of dealing with clingy and obsessive fans, even stalkers and threats. It is a hard life.

Attached: 40769287_2173080262904268_7694536542256710971_n.jpg (480x600, 36K)

You're right, they have it so hard :((((

>EXTREMELY TALENTED
No

Is there a femcel market for dude e-thots? Cute boy here

100% true. For every famous e girl being spammed with money, there are thousands begging to be her. That's why I make it my duty to find diamond in the rough and become the main whale so they can get better and elevate themselves. Im the main donater to 6 e girls.

Or just have somebody do all the planning and management for you, bave absolutely no shame, thot around and get lucky. Also be privileged enough to be in a position you can try it long enough.
Now stop promoting e-thots and get out of the basement, user.

So I, OP, presented reasoning and evidence for why they are talented, and you only manage to respond "no". Very convincing.

Can you share an estimate of the money you spend doing this?

which e girls and how do i become one of them

But they do really have a tough life tho :(((((

Where would they get the money to hire employees without first having made it on their own? Are you implying all e-thots started out rich, if so why even bother doing it in the first place if they already have that kind of money?

Not that user, but I almost do the same.
Do you have a patreon?

>mfw OP tries to prove e-thots are talented but he ends up proving they got smart pimps.
t. a salty patron of Belle

Attached: 1552425870652.jpg (1079x1278, 119K)

God I hate that girls face. Every time I see a pic of her doing le zany smile or ahegao face I want to beat the fuck out of her not even in a sexual way

Or maybe it's because that most women feel shame when thinking about doing that shit. Just look at how many women openly talk about turning down offers for stuff as simple as a picture of their feet for multiple hundreds of dollars.

I agree. Related story.

>Be the top donator of that month for this particular streamer
>She's playing Red Dead 2 Online
>Occasionally ask her on Discord and donations during the lead up to the Online launch if I can join her posse
>Online finally rolls out
>She has no room in the posse, it is composed entirely of her mods
>Feel like I've just been punched in the balls with the power of 13 suns

Needless to say I dropped the bitch after she thought she could walk all over me like I'm some cashcow, I've not looked at her stream since, removed it from my bookmarks and I've moved on to another girl who is a smaller streamer and who I make feel cherished as I'm one of her only regular donators and we chat on Discord every other day. I think I've made it, guys.

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>Needless to say I dropped the bitch after she thought she could walk all over me like I'm some cashcow, I've not looked at her stream since, removed it from my bookmarks and I've moved on to another girl who is a smaller streamer and who I make feel cherished as I'm one of her only regular donators and we chat on Discord every other day. I think I've made it, guys.

We really need to gas you and everyone like you.

I don't even think that will help "save society" or anything. Not at this point. You have to die not to fix anything or benefit anything, but simply because you shouldn't be allowed to live.

what kind of content do egirls make? is it exclusively lewd stuff or is there another typw of content i could make?

Lewd content is obviously by far the most attractive content, but some like Belle still manage to not go fully nude.

for e-thots it's a combination of good looks, the existence of a "market" to exploit (in this case beta males) and knowing how to efficiently "sell yourself". luck is also a factor in the sense you can have all three
ingredients and still no success, for a number of reasons (e.g. the market at the time could be over-saturated and you're not offering something new or exciting). belle delphine for example gained fame by
making tiktok videos (tiktok was an app that became very popular as a replacement for vine videos after the service got shut down) but her popularity exploded when pewdiepie started hosting her vids on
meme review. so again, it's a combination of things (looks, brain, talent, whatever) and you also need to have luck on your side.

Yeah man pole dancing is an art form too. totally lgit.

ha I remember this copy-pasta... well played sir

hmmm not willing to do that to myself ):

Why is it so bad, exactly?

heh I had forgot pewdiepie got her alot of fame when he started showing her in vids. cant really remember how bad he mocked her or not but yeah he did bring her a massive following

teach me how to be a proper thot
Green Tea#0549

Attached: 20190125-223149.jpg (720x1440, 235K)

it's not bad exactly, i dont think any less of girls who do that kind of thing but it's just not for me. idk if im too modest or maybe im just scared of disappointing my family ahah

quite true actually. just go on any cam site. plenty of boring hot girls who just sit there expecting to be showered in money and attention and get no viewers. all the top girls are also extremely energetic/ entertaining

post pantied butt and i'll consider adding you into my e-thot group if it's nice enough.. I help girls get started being e-thots and photos setting up IG and other stuff and various things. also everyone has a weekly get together to share tips and tricks and what is working and whatnot. small time now but doing good with me and the 4 chicks

It takes a very small amount of skill though compared to the massive pay. You're comparing her job to a social media manager, and those barely make like 50k a year. She makes over twice that, and that's not to mention the fact that she's literally just selling videos of herself making stupid faces. So you can see why some people would think her wealth is undeserved.
Also it's jealousy because she's skating through life on nothing but her looks which is something 90% of men can't do.

Even the low-tier Jow Forums E-thots are talented imo.

In the sense they're a step above the normal thot.

Yes I am implying they either have money or get recruited because most of them start posting, show off they won the genetoc lottery and if lucky, get a call. Check most of these thots, they usually are middle class or upper middle class babied by daddy or a sugardaddy. The same way any privileged rich kid starts a business, not because they are oh so smart, but because they got lucky, can fail a million times and still have a better life than your McCuckslave forced to work at McDaddyD. Arguably these thots have it even easier because they don't even have to think beyond chasing their biological imperative.
And that is all this bait thread gets out of me, peace.

like you could do anything if you looked like her

>E-thots are actually extremely talented and deserve their success.

The absolute state of online beta-orbiters.

reverse image search tells me that this thot is a fish. Ai are getting smarter with everyday.

you're right
I'm glad I play on easy mode instead of something like that
thanks, anonn

its a business

femcels usually have fewer money, don't they?

You could try getting into cosplay

>are actually extremely talented and deserve their success
which is why we need facism, a regulated capitalist society. e-thots do deserve the money but they lead to the degradation of society, therefore capitalism needs regulations to ensure a long living prosperous nation.

It's not a hard life, I'm fairly sure without all that effort is still decent money for little time.

I donated $70 to my qt streamer this month.
And next month will be somewhere around $100.
I may be a femcel but I do love my qt streamer husbando.

>talented
>deserving of success
>by having a vagina and looking better than average because of genetics
oh yeah, credit should go where it's due. i bet it's really hard figuring out what color dildo guys prefer to go in your ass.

Its mostly luck tbqh

wish I could stab them one by one this amount of pleasure couldn't get stronger

Attached: hehe.png (217x225, 22K)

you're a sad being