Humans eat raw meat for all of history

>Humans eat raw meat for all of history
>Suddenly raw meat bad

Attached: ryzgtga6hk621.png (1328x1242, 2.55M)

hehe

Humans haven't had a habit of eating ''raw'' meat for the last 5000 years.

Nearly all meat consumption is meat that has been treated in some way, dried, salted, fermented, cooked, but never raw.

Stop lying you fucking fag

It is not about being bad, it is just the global issue of sustainability that was caused by bad economic decisions, which resulted into deformed infrastructure and waste of resources.

The world is now on fire because we are disconnected from nature. In an optimal environment, we are all farmers, exercising daily for our food. But because we are now in a "modern" society and what not, it is easier to persuade people to just shift to insect food or just go vegan instead of telling them to move to villages and start their own farms.

But we haven't though. That's fucking retarded.

>5000
More like 200 000 - 500 000

/thread

>What is sushi
>What is tartar
>What is carpaccio

also what is eating steak rare, which is only slightly different from raw and done all the fucking time

I have no idea what tartar and carpaccio is but sushi is a stupid argument. Eating sushi at the level we do today is only possible because of the decadence we enjoy today. In the past sushi was a good exclusively for the privileged because the poor could not afford the proper quality of dish to not fucking die.

Do people actually do that? I always eat my steak well done and think everything else is disgusting.

>what is sushi
rice with small well edible pieces of fish, often filet
what is tartar
>minced meat literally meant so you dont have to eat pieces of meat and let it get digested easier

Well done steaks are actually ruined. Cooking it that far dries it out, makes it tougher, seeps out most of the fat..... There is literally no reason to cook a steak well done.

And your body is?

This dude is fucking based I ate 5 raw eggs unpasteurized milk and raw chicken today. It's the first time I've had raw food other then sushi and while it was hard getting it down without gaging I felt really warm euphoric and great afterwards. almost like I was on a microdose of LSD or something like that music felt awesome.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

parasites, less available calories compared to cooking

That's the samonella kicking in. Have fun

Rare is a long way from raw. And even blue rare is prepared in such a way that the outside is cooked to kill the bacteria (which grow on it the minute it hits air) while the inside is 'clean'. It's why you're not supposed to eat mince, because the tainted outside is mixed with the clean inside.

Also eating rare steaks more than a couple times a week will severely fuck up your insides. We can handle small amounts of raw and almost-raw meat, but we are not carnivores.

Is raw meat responsible for this sudden hair loss?

Your body is heating up to begin digestion. The harder a food is to digest, the warmer your body will get to help the process. Hence the term 'meat sweats'.

Congratulations, your warm euphoric glow was your body struggling to cope with the stupidity of your brain.

rip hairline

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

baltic sea hair loss

The average human lifespan for most of human history was 40 years, and that's stretching it

>It's why you're not supposed to eat mince, because the tainted outside is mixed with the clean inside.

Fuck, i've been buying mince almost exclusively because i'm a poorfag.

Attached: 1538664643632.png (483x497, 282K)

you are actually retarded.

I'm sure that was due to their diet and not the other extreme living conditions people endured.

That's only because lot's of baby's and children would die if you made it to adulthood you'd on average live much longer then 40

He's actually completely right and calling him a retard won't make you less of a fucking dumbass.

There's one site now dated now to 1 million years ago.
Richard Wrangham argues for a date of 1.8 million years ago. Cooked meat is digested easier and yields more usable calories, so he thinks cooking meat was what allowed and drove changes to digestive tract length, teeth size and overall body size in the transition from homo habilis to homo erectus. If true, fire and cooked meat was one of the things that made us human.
Not to say we haven't eaten raw meat also since then, but that doesn't make it a health food.

based archeoanon

This. OP is fuckin retarded

Attached: 1515365284156.jpg (211x239, 5K)

It’s literally less convenient to eat raw meat

>this raw meat is BAD
>this raw meat is GOOD
Sushi is the biggest cope. Even if you actually believe they use some super, secret flash freeze thing where they atomize all the bad stuff while leaving the good stuff you're still wrong. We know already that freezing just renders parasites dormant and they wake up at room temperature. Considering ocean parasites are 100 times more terrifying than land parasites, sashimi is the biggest double standard in in nutrition next to people that shill "low sugar, plant based diets."

It should clue you in that when you leave your country suddenly the acceptable raw meats completely change. "Don't eat raw pork, burn it all the way through! You have to or you die!" then Germans eat it on bread with no issues. No, no country has a super special version of an animal that is immune to parasites, diseases and all other ailments. Their animals are literally the same it's just some countries are more strict about rat droppings contaminating food products and giving people e. coli (every major outbreak of it has been from plants for example.) This means that if you're eating good meat from sources you can trust, raw meat is fine and has the full amount of micronutrients. You can't say "we-well the grocery store is bad meat..." because that is just as true for your shitty vegetables with Mexican fecal matter and pesticides that permeate through them.

>but it's a small piece :(
SO?

>but cooked gives you more protein
It gives you more "fast" protein. That's all. That egg study you guys keep posting with an n=4 sample size and everyone had literal non-functioning intestines is a joke. The cooked study only showed a benefit of foods cooked at 70 C but anything more actually led to decreased protein digestion (and increased risk of cancer.) Eat raw or cook everything rare.