Who is healthier: the person who eats sugar and junk food every day but meets his macro and micro nutritional needs...

Who is healthier: the person who eats sugar and junk food every day but meets his macro and micro nutritional needs, or the vegan who eats nothing but plant based unprocessed whole foods but struggles to take in enough nutrients and calories? Asking for a friend.

Attached: Muscle-Building-Tips.jpg (794x453, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bXqbAUt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

healthier as in „less likely to get sick“? The vegan

Vegan > everything else bro

>have ectomorph legs and beefy torso

Fuck my life

Same. Good news is my legs have blow the fuck up since I started squatting even though I just started and literally squat just 80kg... Yoiu have it in you, bud, just squat.

>someone who gets all their nutrients
>someone who is literally malnourished

Gee I fucking wonder who’s healthier

Vegans are never healthier, fact.

Vegans are healthier. End of story

/thread

Dumb question, you would way exceed sugar/carbs and be way under daily macros for protein if you just ate junk food

>sensitive to dopamine
me

>the vegan who eats nothing but plant based unprocessed whole foods but struggles to take in enough nutrients and calories

rhetorical question OP, nice. Good luck being vegan

>if I use "physiology" it will sound like I have a clue about what I'm talking about!

>less likely to get sick
>vegan

Attached: 1520924152048.png (645x729, 90K)

Attached: 1524551440249.gif (720x480, 126K)

>average to little dopamine response
>low insulin sensitivity
>above average metabolism
>adaptive to overfeeding
>large stomach capacity
>stressors don't affect appetite

>still have ectomorph frame but with wide shoulders

I'm literally the opposite. T-Rex mode activate.

discord.gg/bXqbAUt

Kinda the same, my OHP is 185 and Bench 2plt but my squats have stalled just under 3plt for fucking ever

Why do vegans have to take supplements(medicine) after a while?

Attached: 415F3218-AB3D-4BC9-8434-C0E73984146B.png (2518x1024, 867K)

>i have ectomorph head, beefy body
kill me.

Non-vegans also have to end up taking supplements because meat heavy diets lack a lot of essential micronutrients, for example folates.
By the way, your question is implicitly an appeal to nature fallacy.

Macros are an industry myth

Honest question, why is it that every tome ive been in a vegan cafe/restraunt , its filled with skinny fat females and utterly anemic looking skeletons, white as a sheet of paper, thin as a rail.