Boogie Inspiration Thread

>Go on f/ti
>No boogie thread
So this board is still on maximum butt hurt damage control having to acknowledge that Boogie finally made it and is confirmed our guy, huh?
Whether you like it or not, Boogie serves as an inspiration to overweight people everywhere and sends a message that anyone can lose weight if they really put their minds to it. He's 100lbs on his journey and soon to finish his goal that he set forth to begin tackling when he decided to change his lifestyle.
Post other role models like boogie or other success stories in this thread

Attached: boogie2988-before-and-after.jpg (1140x701, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off boogie

stop it boogie

Attached: 1E8B86C9-5E32-41E0-AF45-D4936C852477.png (921x482, 121K)

>booger is this fucking butthurt that we aren’t validating his shitty progress

Attached: 9A887F8F-A0CD-42BD-9EE8-942152802780.gif (245x320, 1.55M)

Someone post the nightmare fuel pic of him, I refuse to save it cause its so scary.
And to contribute to the thread
youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

Attached: 1565801940870.png (600x600, 330K)

boogie has does it feel to know people around the world will legitimately be celebrating when you die?

Boogie died an hour ago. Digits confirm. Don't ask me how I know.

Attached: 1565897153308.jpg (225x225, 26K)

Attached: 1563419206107.jpg (481x501, 18K)

He went from 600 to 344 lbs. that’s pretty good tbqh.

Attached: 7C04DEA9-91AC-4C0B-8CD5-1703D0475E46.jpg (640x350, 26K)

boogie couldn't make it himself and stop eating so he had to have a surgeon make his stomach smaller so if he did overeat he would throw up and possibly kill himself

I'm totally cool with your death, boog. You've sucked enough money from taxpayers. Rest in peperoni

Attached: BA5F9C08-65EE-4344-A929-489EC248FA47.jpg (1080x1566, 79K)

dubs mean hes sitting on toilet somewhere dead

Attached: me.jpg (481x501, 44K)

dubs mean hes sitting beside a toilet he fell off somewhere dead

dubs mean boogie is based

Boogie dies 2020

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 5K)

Nigger he talks about not losing anymore weight a lot. He doesn't give a shit and continues to eat garbage. He's a fucking loser with severe mental problems that needs clinical help. Or don't you remember him talking about him killing himself all the time. Or that cringe video he made after his wife left him of burning an effigy of her. Literally no one should aspire to be boogie.

dubs confirm boogie is based

Sure he lost the weight but he's become a defeatist suicidal manipulative fuck with a half assed multiple personality disorder. He can't deal with anything so he turns to "Francis" to let off frustration cause he's so "damaged" that he can't even deal with emotions. Then he goes and gets his teeth fixed for whatever fucking reason and it's not even done right. Fuck you boogie you sad sack of shit

Attached: 1560064536756.jpg (549x454, 34K)

>Sure he lost the weight but he's become a defeatist suicidal manipulative fuck with a half assed multiple personality disorder.
He's always been that.
>He can't deal with anything so he turns to "Francis" to let off frustration cause he's so "damaged" that he can't even deal with emotions.
Francis is unironically who he really is.

>Nice dubs
Also point proven, meant more in public light compared to before

>major missed opportunity on the trips

He’s been floating around that number for some time, and it’s not like 344lbs is healthy by any stretch of the word.

>APOLOGIZE

Attached: Gigaboogie.jpg (1080x1215, 141K)

>made it
I'm well aware that this is your bait thread boogie but u still have the same tiddies as u did 300 pounds ago

Attached: raugh.gif (398x292, 1.51M)

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

Attached: 66654791_2411090129160673_3410657905566000962_n.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)

Low Tier Nigger

that's pretty racist, boogie.

Boogie is /ourguy/ again now that Reddit hates him. Love you Boogie!

it's unironically shit. it has no impact since it's not one-take

That's not how it works, Boogie is a piece of shit, always has been. Even more so now that he's pushing his suicidal manipulative bullshit even harder to pay for his poor decisions.

Stop manipulating and threatening your audience and just pull the goddamn trigger, Boogie. I know you're reading this.

Lol boogie you...still...morbidly obese fat fucking slob go cry more keep stuffing that fat fucking mouth

HE HAD FUCKING SURGERY YOU TARD

if he really cared he would stop being the most cringey and lazy neet on YouTube. I've seen invalids learn to run quicker than he has to ((lose)) weight

What causes the red spots on fat people's faces?

I saw a video of boogs threatening to kick someones ass if someone talked shit about his faggy dad. I nearly shit myself laughing. Boogie, your dads a faggot. I'm sorry you had to be born too, bud. Too many betafags floating around these parts.

I'm positive my 12 year old cousin who's a destined manlet will whoop your ass Boogie. I hope your dumbass is reading this.

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (520x533, 499K)

prolly eczema from literally sitting in his own filth and rotting away.

So is it true he is still gaining weight even after getting the fucking band?

Yes

Attached: 5FE4EA8E-F6D7-4FC5-80DC-B03A1C55839E.jpg (1708x1131, 223K)

fucking how? How does one gain when your stomach is literally sat half its normal capacity?

He got new teeth so he could stuff his fat face. He's probably in literal physical pain, but can't stop shoveling it down it his now highly pressurized stomach because of his mental issues.

his autistic strength isnt physical in strength, but he possess the intestinal strength of a whale. Hes so retarded he doesnt feel it.

I don't follow this fat faggot or his nonsense but apparently he's really been milking this weight loss thing hasn't he? What do people see in his garbage? Raging and manipulative man child who lies to his viewers?

uncanny valley
take care of your teeth dudes or you'll end up like boogie and creep people out

dubs and he's sitting in the bathtub dead and covered in shit after trying to wipe his ass with a wet beach towel

He probably reached like 700 pounds so that at half he'd still be 350 which is still insane. Very clever move lard garggling boogie

Blood pressure

If I ever made it a point to get my stomach physically fucking altered to lose weight, I'd at least try to follow some semblance of a diet. The fuck is wrong with this fat garbage pile?

Someday

Boogie got surgery to put himself to 350 pounds and has stated that he's perfectly fine staying 350 pounds until he dies.

hahahaha what's with boogie's fucking face

ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY HOOKER

I don't understand how people who play video games and watch movies are content being fat. I get so much inspo from video game characters, actors and anime. I unrealistically want to perform some of their feats.

>Fine at 350 pounds
>Defeatist suicidal faggot
If he actually wanted to lose the weight he would, not get fucking surgery then still be a fat fuck way later. He's even gained weight

not many people opt for pristine white implants
in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the orthodontist tried to talk him out of it

>apparently he’s really been milking this weight loss thing hasn’t he?
Hence the existence of these threads