Go to the gym

>go to the gym
>overheard this group of 4 zoomers talking excitingly about traps and anime cosplay

Wtf is going on?

Attached: WojakA59xMZ5.jpg (515x515, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1uFZ0IDLPoi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's the dismal tide

Attached: dt.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Cognitive bias. You tend to notice stuff you are interested in. If you think that height is all that matters, you will look everyday at people and compare their height with your own, sometimes even unconsciously.

>this level of projection

We're the new elite of this planet. Everything started when Sigmund Freud became convinced of the fact that "the people" weren't rational beings, he regarded them as instinct-driven, animalistic and sought control over the desires of the masses to prevent civilization from breaking down. He, his nephew Edward Bernays, his daughter and his students reshaped the pre-modern class systems into a system of lifestyles, first by the creation of the socially acceptable, ideal consumer, secondly by fully releasing the formerly prohibited passions to materialize the concept of the postmodern individual, who isolates himself from the traditional communities around him and gets trapped in vapid consumerism. The normie was born; in the 21st century, things have shifted and now we, the last remaining resistance to corporate propaganda, are at the roots to control the mind of the consumer.

Attached: Freud.png (600x433, 260K)

Just zoomers going zoomies.

Have you introduced yourself and told them you’re just a lucky guy?

Zoomers will gass boomers for what they did to them.

At my gym I heard some Sooners talking about being fit for the race war and shit like that. Don’t worry user most of them are actually pretty based. Hell most of them are somehow more racist than Jow Forums

Generation Zyklon as Jow Forums likes to call them.

*zoomers
Auto correct is a beach

At my old gym this generally normie looking powerlifter had an anime background on his phone, threw me kinda off but honestly lost all respect for him and his lifts lmao

They are unironically based. They the potential to be my future qt 3.14 trap gf

you did this with other fucking faggots circa Trump's election. With all the "kek" shit and so on. Just go on facebook, there are "shitposting" groups with 15k members + that have LE 4CHIN MEMES XDDDD about once an hour. No wonder adecent amount of those people, which you vermin like to call "normies" comes here. And as they tend to have an actual social life, they carry over the memes into real life. You don't fucking wanna be around in 20 years.

Ha, I first thought you meant trap as in the muscle x)

>Sooners
a-user??? are you referring to the shoah?

Attached: 1525770429.jpg (650x365, 68K)

Trip trips of truth

I wish

They just described what they saw (capitalism). Everything else you write is nonsense conspiracy theory

vocaroo.com/i/s1uFZ0IDLPoi

Important question, does he lift more than you?

zoomers are just what we used to call back in the day: attention whores

>nonsense conspiracy theory

Attached: thisthreadglows.png (1110x590, 572K)

Only subhumans go to the gym.

The exact same shit that happened when you were 16 except they have friends that go to the gym with them.

Why are zoomers so angry? Oh yeah they hitting puberty

>tfw talking to a fellow huwhite man the other day and WW2 came up. He straight up said he wished Hitler would come back.

Reich in the feels.

based generation zyklon

Based, watching the century of the self rn

>became convinced of the fact that "the people" weren't rational beings
that's not the problem, it's that he sold it to the powers that be in exchange for social control mechnisms.

Read Baki, get more vascular and Yujiro them

this.