Any /fat/ Jow Forumsizens here that got over the addiction to sweet food like chocolate bars etc

any /fat/ Jow Forumsizens here that got over the addiction to sweet food like chocolate bars etc
if so, how?
take this coom for your inconvenience

Attached: 78EMi5gwEaJY4TNgqPwbKGy3t57ZveIAlIgPkq-FKOc.jpg (640x740, 71K)

Attached: sg.jpg (228x221, 8K)

I just stopped eating them, and stopped thinking about them. Gum helps. So does exercise.

yeah, i just stopped buying them
tho the addiction is still there.. i still think about or even dream about eating that stuff

MOMMY

Attached: 157569763.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: giphy (1)-1.gif (500x213, 991K)

>So does exercise.
i exercise breh, according to strength standards im advanced, but im just addicted to that shit
i shouldnt buy it either, but sometimes when youre at the store it's like your brain turns off and u just grab some junk, sucks to have a fatass brain

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

I am addicted to cookies. I just can't fucking stop eating them. Every time I see a classical building painted in a bright colour I lose my shit. That's literally a giant cookie. If I could I would change all my diet to cookies. Like all of it. I don't think I'm addicted to them tho, I just need them or become shaky, twitchy and mentally unstable.
Not addicted tho.

Attached: rightinthebrapper.jpg (732x828, 282K)

But is coffee good for you?

>few years ago
>was prediabetic
>bad cravings, have to take a nap pretty much every afternoon
>peripheral neuralgia
>started drinking my coffee black
>no more soda, no more candy, no more desserts
>make sure I'm eating enough protein and fiber
>symptoms go away, lose ~30 lbs just from doing this

Attached: 10-56-900x755.jpg (900x755, 108K)

>what is an eye-catcher

now im worried i might be prediabetic, i take naps almost every afternoon and i get lethargic after meals

>brain turns off and u just grab some junk
yeah it sucks. every grocery trip is a test, but it gets easier.

AARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIINNNGGGGGG HNNNGGGHJJJNNNNNARRRRRBHJJNN

Attached: 1566826600764.gif (216x261, 229K)

i will do my best brah, we're gonna make it

post body

Attached: D817841C-C1FD-4EFA-9D93-6C0C09AF0AB6.jpg (807x2729, 386K)

Just imagine the smell wafting around that room

I gotta get to a doctor, shit.
I am sleepy all day.

Attached: regice.gif (750x563, 961K)

this. i hate this board, so, so much god fuck.

COOMBRAIN COOMBRAIN COOMBRAIN COOMBRAIN COOMBRAIN COOMBRAIN COOMBRAIN COOMBRAIN COOMBRAIN