Alright so after years of research I’ve come to the conclusion the only supplements that actually work and are worth...

Alright so after years of research I’ve come to the conclusion the only supplements that actually work and are worth taking are:

>d3
>ZMA
>creatine
>Fish oil

Anything I’m missing?

Attached: 3B0F2049-8B63-46B1-B484-379BE0213A20.jpg (1077x610, 511K)

d3 without magnesium is worthless

Phenibut

Eca
Garlic
Brazil nuts

Attached: 39CE538E-8A20-48C4-A998-A327B24F7CD2.png (924x856, 321K)

Your piss would turn orange

That’s why I added ZMA brainlet

No, literally just take Kava

Whey protein?

Amino Acids
Protein as needed to supplement
Please offer insight as to why AA as a supplement are good or bad if you disagree

maca root
saw palmetto oil

Isn't palmetto oil literally for napalm

Boron

Whey is not a supplement, its food.

The people that see the most benefit from aminos are those that have a diet low in protein (vegans, vegetarians). Our bodies have a natural limit in the amount of aminos it can push to your muscular system but that doesn’t mean they are bad rather that the benefits aren’t very noticeable unless you’re a dyel vegan

real list:
>d3
>boron

every other requirement can be met via diet:
>red muscle meat for protein, iron some fat soluble vitamins and creatine(preferable grass fed for better 6:3 ratio)
>liver/organ meats for majority of micro nutrients
>seafood for iodine and omega 3's
>dairy and eggs for k2, choline...etc

Years?
Go on tell me why I should take any of those supplements?

interesting. ive debated about using plant protein powder instead of dairy because it fucks my stomach up. if i switched to plant based would it also make sense to use aa? since they are of a lower absorption rate?

Doesn’t hurt to try, although if you’re getting most of your protein from food sources you should be fine but if you’re relying on plant based proteins for most of it I would take some.

Oops accidentally linked you to another comment anyways do your own research cunt it’s not that hard

why bother when i can just get distilled knowledge from years of someone else efforts and reap all the benefits?

Not all of us can afford/have time to cook sea food and other meats which is literally why supplements exist

most of my protein i get from like, eggs, chicken and nuts and shit i guess. then i do powder sometimes cause i just dont have that much food or have the stomach to keep eating.
i also am just wondering if i should branch out from protein powder to other supplements if they would help muscle size and gains, but its hard to tell when im just getting suckered into snake oil.

>he can't afford ground beef, eggs and canned sardines

maybe it's time to stop being a NEET, sweaty

Attached: 1558298347225.png (241x209, 3K)

Look up the supplements on google and see what the pros are and think for yourself