Gentlemen, it's been an honor getting swole with you

Gentlemen, it's been an honor getting swole with you.

Farewell.

Attached: RIP Gainz.png (1397x489, 687K)

rip gains

N G M I
G
M
I

enjoy your addiction and stockolm syndrome

Use your gains and superior genetics to get to 60 by tomorrow morning.

Attached: FBA35ED2-F540-4EE4-B10E-0BED9EBDD816.jpg (750x750, 50K)

I'll see you on the other side, brother.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (698x205, 189K)

>groveling to play wow classic
you sad idiots. you can't bring a childhood pet back to life and even if you could, youre an adult now. the experiences are completely different.

> NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, IT'S JUST AN OUTDATED GAME, IT CAN'T POSSIBLY STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY FROM BASED BFA, IT WON'T EVEN HAVE DETAILED QUEST MARKERS

> IT TOOK ME 56,000 HOURS TO FARM ALL OF MY 500 MOUNTS, 30000 CHEEVO POINTS, 1000 PETS, 5000 TRANSMOGS AND 400 TOYS

> I BOUGHT EVERY CASH SHOP MOUNT AND EVEN THE 6 MONTH SUB SHIP AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN USE IT, I EVEN SUBSCRIBED TO PREMIUM WOWHEAD, BLIZZARD CAN'T BETRAY A LOYAL CONSUMER SUCH AS MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

> BLIZZARD MUST LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED MOUNTS AND PETS ON CLASSIC, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CUT DOWN MY MULTIBOX SUBS FROM 25 TO A MERE 10, AND GIVING MY MONEY TO ASMONGOLD INSTEAD

> IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS, CLASSIC MUST FAIL OR MY ENTIRE COLLECTION WILL BE WORTHLESS, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SUCKED ALL THAT HORSECOCK IN GOLDSHIRE FOR NOTHING BUT A 6 MONTH BAN

> DEAR GOD (who doesn't exists) DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nice pasta, but you still dont understand. modern wow is for faggots and retards, classic wow was great, but you can't go back, it will never be the same.

Private servers have been around for years and have proven you completely wrong.

>mfw the human model from WoW looks better than most of Jow Forums

Attached: 047998EB-6403-4C92-8FE3-F7FA1C33A635.jpg (720x463, 59K)

say what you will, you can't raise your loving pet from the grave.

It's been alive for 5 years though...

I'm amazed how anyone who played vanilla is still playing video games or wants to do that grind. Your life should have advanced past that point and time should be more valuable to you by now.

Attached: D7wHH7EXkAIMsD8.jpg (690x588, 60K)

Not who you responded to and I only started in burning crusade but I wish I could still do that grind.
>tfw have to spend my money and time on more important shit like rent and gym
Being an adult sucks, I just want to be a fat middle schooler again.

>Being an adult sucks

Funny, I played because I was broke and couldn't afford to do much else but I had a shit load of time. I love being able to actually do interesting shit with my time now and not sink it into pointless crap.

>decided I would skip the gym today and just play wow
>logged out to eat dinner
>30 min queue to get back in
>went to the gym instead
>now going to read until I go to bed
there's no rush brothers, classic will be here tomorrow, the day after that, and for months to come

>played WoTLK as a little 15-16 year old
>126 days /played
>Undead frost mage
>Full pvp gear, arena wep, etc.
>humanoid tracking food
>tfw camping shitstain level 20s for 3 hours at a time in Lakeshire
>tfw they bring their main
>It's a raid kiddie
>camp their main
>they bring a butt buddy guildie
>camp them 1v2
>they bring another guy
>kill them 1v3
>they bring another guy
>finally kill me (or I nova, blink, rocket boots, mirror image, ice block dots off and invis)
>bring my whole guild full of pvp arena fags and camp their whole guild for 3 hours
>tfw globaling fresh 80s and going 60-0 or more killing blows/deaths every battleground i entered
>tfw killing guys in the Stormwind square and rocket boots into the Stockades
>tfw waiting in the mage tower with my roguebro and waiting for people to port in to kill them
>tfw wiping alliance faggots trying to kill Thrall

Most fun i've had in a game before. Love griefing little cucks. Probably won't play Classic though, too many gains at stake

Attached: 1502592165656.png (552x543, 358K)

Who the fuck didn't see this happening? Also I joined in TBC so I don't know shit, two questions
1. Who's viable and has the most buttons in a rotation? I'm looking at locks for this
2. Do shamans ever get an ability to summon four totems at once? I am not spending half of dungeons moving them around

I wasted my teenage years playing wow and other online shit, I'm not letting it happen again

Wlock press one button in raids.
If you play a Shaman prepare to bind 90 abilities to your keyboard and mouse.

Attached: 1532347404362.jpg (300x223, 24K)

>started playing in 2005
>23 now
I can't go home.

Attached: 1543882610971.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

>not sink it into pointless crap

what are you doing on Jow Forums?

You have to appreciate the phenomenon WoW classic was. This week is another whole new phenomenal experience. There's like a million people enjoy the shit outta wow right now old and new. There's really no argument and you're not better than anyone cause you think watching the news while scrolling through faceberg is a better use of time.

I kinda relate this to pokemon go's first few weeks. It's going to sizzle down of course but there's still gonna be a decent player base for classic. Its literally 3 hour raid once a week at one point, or just some randoms pvp's

You're gonna miss out if you dont jump in for this now, don't look at it as a product. Look at the social aspect of the situation...its pretty amazing.

Well said brother, I've played WoW for fucking years and I'm pretty burnt out when it comes to vidya, I had no expectations of playing today but I just had to watch this spectacle unravel. 1.2 million viewers on twitch, 20k queue times on high pop realms and 5k~ on medium pop, fucking queues to buy subscriptions. Its truly remarkable.

Attached: 1565558620519.jpg (1080x1080, 301K)

Give me 5 examples of the meaningful crap you do that you believe makes you better than a person playing a video game.

Ill be surprised if I even hit 40 but it's just fun seeing the swarms of people having a good time

>thinking wow classic isn't going to be a flavor of the month passed up within weeks

Attached: 1542233881856.png (473x500, 8K)

That's what they said in 2004

Work out when you wake up, then level gains all day.

>no monks
>no demon hunters
>no flying
I can stand losing any 2, but not all 3

Attached: Untitled.png (1664x822, 1.58M)

then stick to your inferior game no one cares lol

They took out flying in BFA, so no WoW anymore. Feels relieving.
Other anons are correct, you can’t get your childhood back. The game might be the same, but the players have changed.