What type of clothes look the best on fit people?

What type of clothes look the best on fit people?

Attached: tumblr_pe6lajlSgC1vuwux9o7_250.png (200x320, 134K)

Like I feel like this would only look really good if you were really lean and not that big

Attached: rs_634x1024-160224123132-634-scott-eastwood-on-set-france-overdrive-movie-022416.jpg (634x1024, 86K)

Dude, ones that fucking fit... Things that hang slightly off the body. Anything thats not compression shit and is skin tight needs to be burned. ie jeans that are skin tight, cotton shirts that are skin type (burn the ashes if its V neck), and if you arent at the gym, dont wear fucking gym shorts. and if you are a woman, dont wear frayed denim short shorts. ever. fuck. fuckin shit heads.

this

Attached: 32886db6418ea192d51ad007f022ff43.jpg (500x750, 62K)

or this

Attached: 1f7e3998f6916c5739e61558d0675934.jpg (500x725, 62K)

Do you mean "gymcels" when you say "fit people"? Because actually fit people look good in anything, while gymcels look bad in everything.

lolno

No clothes ayyy

No I mean large people that work out and are in shape. Clothes just fit different now, and I've realzied they don't make a lot of clothes with fit people in mind. For example I'm 6'5 and I've got extremely wide shoulders and a tiny waist, it make shirts fit weird. It's hard to find clothes that are long enough, or fit just right. It seems like the ones that fit the best are ones that stretch like pic related so the arms fit okay.

Attached: chris-hemsworth-2017-mens-journal-df.jpg (2309x1731, 435K)

Fraud detected.

Attached: 41321.jpg (211x184, 5K)

Not fraud at all, and I haven't even escaped dyel yet.

>pic

yeah everyone knows only people who fraud have arms

same height, same shoulder to waist ratio problem. Slim fit polo shirts are my way to go

You know you take roids to the ass right?

no clothes look good on me since i have weird proportions. 6'3 with long legs, need a large shirt to fit my shoulders but is usually too long and fits too loose around the waist

Togas are the only answer.

Attached: Tiberius_Capri_Louvre_Ma1248.jpg (1400x2650, 2.06M)

Me again. Like I said, still dyel. My arms just don't fit in a lot of large shirts anymore. Maybe I just need to go up to XL now. I don't know if it's because I'm a large person or if it's because my BF% is too high. A lot of clothes just don't fit great now. They're either too short, or too baggy around the waist. If I go a size up it fits snug on the shoulders, but it's like a sleeping bag around the lower half.

Attached: 1566716107894 (2).jpg (609x809, 66K)

Duluth shirts + H/H workwear

Much appreciated. I think I'll get some of those.

>Makeyourownjeans
>itailor
>2tall
>tallslimtees
>cleanerbrighter
Google them. I basically only wear clothes from these brands for the same reasons. The first two just make tailored clothes for very cheap, the others specialize in tall clothes and have more casual and athletic wear.

it still looks pretty stupid desu.

If you're good looking you'll be good looking in anything. If you're ugly you'll be ugly in everything.

are you retarded? he was talking about the guy in the image you posted before. he even posted a zoomed in image of it

ur big gay

Welcome back scoliosis man

All clothing.

>unironically this

I think you might have scoliosis

Whatuppp

Oh my b. Watching Mindhunter right now so not really paying attention. That looks more like a pimple than it does fraud arms.

he has the same look as me. Our chests are nearly same. But people call me that I have manboobs. Yet they all wanna fuck Henry w/o a question.
I hate normies

Attached: bropilled.gif (250x247, 1.98M)

no problem bro sorry for calling you a retard. have a good day

No worries. When we're anonymous our instinct is usually to be rude. You seem nice though. Have a good one my guy.

might be that you have a slightly higher bf%. drop down a bit

I have the same chest as Henry. My arms are bigger than his, though. I don't get accused of man boobs. You might look into getting more proportional, brah. Honestly since we're peclets the best we can pull off is that hunk dad look that Cavill pulls off perfectly, getting shredded just looks weird.

abything looks good on fit people.

roided meatheads like the guy in the OP have more trouble finding something that fits

work out your core. V shape is a meme

sick, mindhunter is kino

also how much do you ohp?

Clothes that fit. If you’re a guy that’s the most important thing. Literally copy any flavour of the week fashion + fit and you’ll look good.

Mindhunter is awesome. OHP is 155.

>I've realzied they don't make a lot of clothes with fit people in mind.

Flyover faggot spotted. Stop buying shit from Kohl's and Walmart.

Good looking guy checking in. user is right, I can pretty much pull anything off.

Usually buy from REI, Patagonia, Macys, Old Navy, or whatever is on sale online. Don't ever shop at walmart or khols.

OK bro
Maybe it's the fact that you're a fugly incel?

>vans
>tight-ish pants
>dri fit polo
>aviators
My uniform

Attached: 66.jpg (1080x1217, 265K)

anything looks good when ur in shape

Attached: 1559862607016.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

Cringe

>no socks

Attached: 5A130E62-D2EB-4B3A-BF2F-732171582873.gif (220x209, 261K)

>not wearing baggy jeans, big hoodies and tall tees
>not blowing the minds of any girl who gets your clothes off you
not gonna make it. Pick up girls with your personality then when they realise your fit they'll think they've lucked out and never want to leave.

>being so small clothes look baggy

>only one size clothes for everyone

>implying my personality will make up for my manlet status

I agree, but I wear gym shorts at night when I'm cozy and will wear them to the grocery store cause fuck changing if it's not cold out.

looks like a pimple

inside closed doors, anything is acceptable. i wear a dress.

>anything is acceptable
Not that

this. i buy shirts from goodwill or salvation army and buy pants from walmart and still get compliments. buy a solid pair of boots and youre good to go

everything and nothing

togae

you really fucking bought matching shoes with your thot gf that you're dating at Florida fucking state? Holy shit dude

This is true. I wear small shirts usually, and it's fine and even a little baggy at the waist, but squeezes the fuck out of my chest and arms. But I almost look fat because of the bagginess of medium shirts, which feel more comfortable on my chest.

no socks is fine
it's everything else

fucking basic

>
you're gonna have to start shopping outside of the kids section now

Attached: cosmo-hasanpiker-23-edit-1518733133.jpg (480x720, 60K)

Perhaps join a gym, no? What do you think buddy?

So true. Being ottermode or really just lean anything that fits looks good. Tight but not skin tight and you can rock anything. A tank top, flannel, button up, plain t shirt, it really doesn’t matter. Just make sure it’s not hanging off you or skin tight try hard status.

I coom.

Attached: 1487345140773.jpg (840x700, 104K)

Hu dat

lmao you look like a pudgy sack of shit, idiot. fuck off.

Any clothing will look good on fit people

Patrician taste

/thread

Same exact clothes that look good on anyone else.
Only real difference is that depending on your body shape, you might need to get them tailored. A good fit is absolutely the most important thing about fashion, and this is arguably doubly true for fit people.

Jeans and a shirt

Don't go autistic over clothes, you're not a woman

>not mainlining 1:1 test tren
Are you even trying?

Post the pic where he's on the car, this man is incredibly handsome nohomo

Form fitting always, never baggy.

literally full rick

Attached: FULLRICKCOMEON.jpg_large.jpg (1521x1520, 386K)

also

Attached: moderncouture.jpg (850x400, 58K)

lookin like Jeb Bush

what kind of douche eats apples with a knife
only elderly with no teeth should do it

Not even joking, traditional men’s work wear, but only if you’re blue collar, otherwise you will look like a larping retard, if you’re white collar, try to find blazers with a proper “drop” essentially the difference between you’re chest and waist, same with shirts, and if you’re somewhere in between where wearing a blazer would look retarded and so would wearing workwear, then buy whatever the fuck fits around your chest and shoulders, and then take it to a god damn tailor and spend the extra 15 dollars to make it look better

Source, I work in a men’s boutique

ayo dis nigga aint got no socks

based thot pounder

Phi phi