Holy fuck I just fucked my first crossfit roidgirl ask me fucking anything

Holy fuck I just fucked my first crossfit roidgirl ask me fucking anything

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 7K)

What does vagina taste like?

How big was his clit and did he make you suck it?

how did you find her

Attached: stupid normalfag reported.png (375x573, 18K)

Well it wasn't Annie thorisdottir
Post pic of actual girl

Kek

what's his name?

Tinder

Honestly the clit wasn't dick sized but it was bigger than a normies

hook up culture is the biggest problem in our society. treating sex like an emotionless commodity is very damaging to the health and happiness of the participants and offspring. Hook up culture creates single mothers and single mothers create criminals which means pain and suffering for everyone.

You gonna gf her?

You know that hook up culture is bad right?

was she a sex hungry demon?

Based

This
Repent sinner, get a wife and raise a white family

Attached: Happy-couple-sleeping-in-bed-felling-the-heaven-on-earth.jpg (1200x600, 79K)

How do these crossfit hotties get away with claiming natty?

Attached: CrossFit-Girls-800x400.png (800x400, 501K)

boo hoo fucking crybaby

Attached: FA75C638-3FAF-4150-8273-5226E58296AB.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Pic related it's you

Attached: left-out.jpg (450x367, 54K)

Based autist

Have sex.

Fuck yes she was. Roid sex drive is real

being on birth control fucks with testing

Yeah....but I don't want to get left out. I don't think I could love a woman who has a higher body count than me

post body

I guess you have a point, though putting sex on a pedestal fucks with people too, hence the retardation of 80% of this board.

Then get a higher body count than most women. Problem solved

Based. Fucking random sluts on tinder it's just pure degeneracy, nothing good can come from there.
Pathetic, you either have only fucked a couple of times only or are fuckbois beyond salvation.

Based. Fucking random sluts on tinder it's just pure degeneracy, nothing good can come from there.
Pathetic, you either have only fucked a couple of times only or are fuckbois beyond salvation.

whats her fran time

How do you do that without hookups?

&& how big are her quads

Lmao retard. I've busted my nuts in like 10 random women and never had a kid, they're all on birth control these days. What creates single moms is people putting a bunch of meaning on dating and relationships and then they have a kid and break up. So pretty much the exact opposite of your hypothesis is true. A nigga bustin a nut in a tinder thot isn't what makes single moms dumb idiot

Hook up culture has always existed, actually it’s less severe than it used to be. Corporations are destroying society not sex.

Reported to the FBI. Blatantly angry sperglord who will shoot up a Walmart/school/garlic festival.

Salty milk and coins

Imagine being this retarded.

No sex until marriage

Attached: mert.jpg (500x403, 36K)

Absolutely based
>inb4 cumbrain degenerates with permanently damaged pair bonding abilities reply with their pathetic cope

Attached: F7AD0F76-1ABE-4E51-83BA-B14E668C273B.jpg (552x434, 36K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, holy shit!!! I have never seen anyone as vomit inducing as you! You literally took the brain cells to sperg that shitty post. How about you actually bang some dumb sluts and forget about the past you fucking motherfucker. Your parents should've sticked to a rim job you fucking failed abortion AHAHAHAHAHAA

Now get the fuck outta my way while I go hook up some more you lazy fat piece of Jow Forums shit

Based

Attached: 750FF44A-D088-4C70-A228-FDDBDE15A12D.png (289x289, 159K)

have sex

He's right lol. People who fuck randos are much more likely to use condoms and birth control than couples.
50% divorce rate proves the other half.

for real? I mean nobody thinks they are natty but still. I heard crossfit games doesn't even bother testing anyways.

The DENNIS system. You have to be working on multiple girls at a time though.

This one is right you know. You wouldn't be talking down to people if you were trying to embody those beliefs.

>hook up culture is the biggest problem in our society. treating sex like an emotionless commodity is very damaging to the health and happiness of the participants and offspring. Hook up culture creates single mothers and single mothers create criminals which means pain and suffering for everyone.

Agreed. Modernity is a sickness

Attached: h.jpg (750x505, 134K)

How can one man be so fucking based?

She had massive quads, traps and erectors. I've never busted so hard from doggy in my life

>""""""""corporations"""""""""

You mean jews, you can say that here.