Vitamins and recovery from drugs

Hey fit dudes.
Backstory:
I'm a relatively well fit guy, 6 ft 2, 176 pounds.
Had a big problem where I would smoke a ton of weed, like all day every day, managed to hold down a pretty good job though and make a nice living for where I live. Currently in the process off weed as I felt it made me less aggressive, less James Bond like, less motivated, and just a faggot in general (even though I would be getting laid ok), I just felt like it was dwarfing my potental.
Want to get some advice on vitamins, currently taking

- Neuro nutrients( L-phenalalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Glutamine, Vitamin C, Choline)
- Lecithin
- Zinc picolinate
- Vitamin D3
- Omega 3

All of this shit is from Solgar.
What do I need to do to mood max?

Attached: Hot pooshi.png (1188x1190, 1.27M)

After being off weed for about a week I felt a deep fire in me that subconsciously sort of pushed me to be more manly. It's worth mentioning that I also didn't jack off for a week, even though I think no fap is kind of weird. But still, maybe related.

And if anyone is wondering I make about 7,000$ a month living in Russia and working semi remotely.

Attached: 1566857321716.gif (480x358, 2.25M)

Ahhhhhhh yeah this is it yes yes yes yes here we go again I have to coooooooooom. ahahahahahahahahnbbgbghhhnnnnngh

I was going to coom-post, but then I saw the tats.

Attached: virgin-682x1024.jpg (682x1024, 142K)

BIIIIIIG TIIIIIITS! MAKE ME WANT TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIING!

Attached: 1566849163758.png (390x348, 120K)

Yeah but he is fucking women. Something happens subconsciosly when you are fapping to some dude who is plowing a chick you would want to plow. I don't want to get into it, neither is it super relevant.

But is coffee good for you?

It's whatever to me. I drink maybe 2-3 cups a day on some days. Other days I go without it. It's totally not needed for me to function at all. I don't even understand how certain people need it to function. I do smoke cigarettes though. I like to do that when I'm cooling off between work tasks or just for a brief recess.

Oh fuck. I'm COOOOOOOOOOOOOMINGGGGGGGG!!!!!

You're blaming the weed for you being a lazy peice of shit?

Michael phelps.. usain bolt... need I say more

If you truly smoked a ton of weed - you're going to detox of this probably for over 2 months. People that smoke heavily store in their fat. You'll be having strange body rushes and possible subtle out-of-body sensations. It will stop. Weed can be for some folks - very psychologically addicting.

heres the best stack:

vitamin d3- 5k/10k IU
Magnesium- 500mg
Zinc- 25mg
Probiotic- 50 billion CFU

Optional
Ashwagandha 1/2 tsp

this is certified maximum happiness

Attached: msu.png (396x385, 132K)

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

I suggest the coom stack, just do lots of zinc, lecithin, pygeum, arginine, etc.

You're obviously a retard.

It is. Everyone I guess reacts to it differently. The psychology part yes. It feels good, also just the taste of that smoke in your mouth is great. I really feel bad for Americans who are clapping for legal weed. We will see once Monsanto produced weed hits america and a psychological destibilization occurs within the country.

Pic related. This is the type of chicks that hit on me. You could say that I am crazy coming here with a problem like this while chicks like that are coming on. But women, that are not your soulmate, mean absolutely nothing in retrospect.

Benefits of pygeum?

OHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG IM COOMING AAAAA. MY LOAD IS SO FAT WTF

Attached: 1562621946153.jpg (586x524, 42K)

OHHH GODDDDDDD OH YEAH POST MORE ATTRACTIVE WOM*N OH YES THATS WHAT RUINS BOARDS I LOVE RUINED BOARDS MORE DADDY

Attached: dercumbrain.png (276x395, 208K)

ashwagandha the goat

I’ve been once a week faps only the last month or so. There’s definitely something to it, but I do not believe in the magical power meme.

Animal-paks

??

ARE THOSE TITS I SEEE OHHHHH YYYEAAAAAAAAHHH GOTTTAAAAAAAAAA COOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1566765541105.jpg (402x504, 59K)

is... is that A THOT???????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M A GOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

OMG OMG OMG LOOK AT THE TITS BROS I THINK IM GONNA.. IM GOONAAAA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1566865035673.jpg (125x111, 2K)

AHHHHH YESSS COOOOOOOOOM
FEMALEEEEE YES YESYEYSYE IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

YES YES YESY ESYEYSYESYESY IM GONNA IM GONNA COOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM IM COOOOOOOOMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1566765333672.png (216x261, 72K)

What a waste of money. Go back to basics user. Get good sleep, exercise, diet and a purpose.

delete this

unequivocally based

I kinda look like coomguy bros. Is it over for me?

It's not a waste if you make enough money and live in a modern world.

bump