/sqt/

Stupid questions thread come on in

Attached: 1548628085950.jpg (460x362, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/frankoman-dumbbell-only-split.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will my penis get bigger if I do HIIT before jelquing?

>jelquing
enjoy your impotence

what deadlift stance is optimal for a 6'2" white man

My gf has agreed to a threesome with her sexy best friend, bit only if we also do a threesome with another guy

What do?

Will lifting weights give me veiny forearms, pls no bully

Attached: 1566860219072.jpg (736x981, 222K)

Shouldn't it be "our staff are..."? I know staff is singular but it just sounds wrong

any
slice their eyes open with a rusty razorblade and send them into a forest
Jow Forums is for social outcasts only why are you here?

yes but you need to cut down to a low bodyfat percentage.

thanks, what % should I go for?

Why do you want to kill him?

>Jow Forums is for social outcasts only why are you here?

Im on the spectrum, i only get girls by sheer presence. Im not even good looking, its literally just existing and presence.

Is it possible to do a decent cardio workout in a small pool? If so, how?

Attached: 51894794_p0.jpg (1500x1068, 998K)

doing the reddit ppl, I still have plenty of energy and want to do more exercises after I'm done for the day. Should I?

No, ‘is’ is correct in this case.

I'm on my third day of water fasting and my knees kinda hurt and my legs feel kinda weak is this normal?
other than this I feel normal, I get a little hungry every now and then but it goes away fast

Attached: kit.jpg (418x604, 42K)

Is walking / biking better than running?
What exercises should I do besides running?

What does it mean to cut?

Will fin prevent me from ever growing a full beard? Should I wait until I can grow one to hop on fin?

At what weight did you stop adding 10 pounds to your deadlift, and what was your deadlift frequency?

Is your dick so tiny that you can't handle another man banging your chick, especially since you specifically want to bang another chick in front of your girl?

I'd rock a threesome with one of my boys any day if the chick is hot enough.

Attached: 7b16846617ecc3265552b8e35cc24048.jpg (1218x1433, 232K)

ok basedboy

Fuck her friend then dump that trash. Keep fucking the friend tho

I have no idea what routine I should be doing, I've just been fucking around.
>inb4 read sticky
I read the sticky but am unsure whether I should do SS or some kind of PPL routine and what even constitutes a "good" routine

is light cardio and abdominal work on rest days really going to effect my gains that much? lifting 4 days a week but get bored and anxious when i do nothing the other 3 days.

You don’t do it. Threesomes with another guy can never end well. It’s scorched earth time.

do the threesome and then dump her

Yes. Power thru it and you'll be fine, make sure you drink snake juice.

Is there a way to help burn localized fat? I want to get rid of pelvic fat, I really want my penis to be full potential.

>snake juice
is that really necessary? I haven't looked into it but I've been doing fine just drinking water

Why do my dips suck so much? I can only get 2 at -30kg on the dip machine and the ROM is shit too

No. Men and women are very different in perceiving sex related stuff. You won't like another man sticking a dick in your woman.

Not the same user and I have no experience nor knowledge of snake juice but you can't just survive off of plain water, you need sodium and other stuff for your body to function normally

i get dizzy when doing cleans. i ate and drank enough. also i don’t asphyxiate myself with the bar.

could it be the hot weather?

it only happens when i start working with more weight.

Attached: 3CF8948B-3024-4244-A179-A87EB8204B23.jpg (2560x1440, 349K)

Is there any reliable/credible way to increase my wrist girth/thickness?
Arms/forearms are starting to see gains but it's totally undermined by my punishingly small wrists.

Wank. Im fucking serious. I use a Tenga Airtec and its like a workout for my wrist. I cant use it as much, my dick is too thick for it

Scalpul and vacuum. Otherwise no.

Depends on your aim. Biking focuses on your thighs, while walking doesn't do much except increase your stamina. Running is not bad to develop lung capacity. For strength training you should try calisthenics and then move to lifting.

It means to lose fat

do a high impact activity for multiple years, such as punching a heavy bag

depends on how developed your forearms are. 10-12 should be fine.

snake juice is a meme, i got redpilled by that other user in /fast/ and have dropped the jizz and im actually feeling better with just the water.

eat below your TDEE, burn extra calories than you are eating to lose fat.

do a six day program

no, just shred as much as possible, it will eventually go away.

try wrist curls, wrist rollers

Why are pulls funner than pushes?

it's highly genetic. i was relatively fat and untrained and i had veins if it was hot or even after a light pump from lifting anything remotely heavy. after training i have the iconic bicep vein at 16-20% bf

tricep or chest dominant dips? train chest/tricep respectively

My dick gets kinda numb after riding on the stationary bike after a while. Does this happen to anyone else? Also, what's the best BF% to be aiming for if I'm just an average pleb that's new to working out and trying to get fit for the first time in my life? I started at 28%, I was told I should aim for 16%~18% for now.

we already have a /QTDDTOT/, smallbrains

it's called sqt everywhere else on Jow Forums, moron.

do it and then spend the entire time in the MMF one trying to fuck the guy

alpha as fuck

What's the best course of action after an alcoholic binge? Is it a waste of time to go to the gym?

and here it's called QTDDTOT, and it has been for years
fuck off to other boards if you like them so much

Attached: 1554806844706.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Can your legs snap backwards on a deadlift like they can on a leg press?

ya

well shit

well this is confusing

just got a pull up bar, but when doing pull ups my core remains pressed against the wall, other than not working my core as hard is there any major problems with using this bar for training?

What's the best way to bulking? I tried oats but it fucks up my digestion badly each time.

nigga just eat

Nobody:

Not a single soul:

Not even God herself:

Random incel: i'm gOiNg tO UsE A RaCiAlLy cHaRgEd sLuR To aPpRoPrIaTe aNd dEmEaN A CuLtUrE BeTtEr tHaN MiNe

Attached: 435543345453.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

summerfags

nigger

Would like to know this too

You need to go back..

Actually ngl this is pretty well done bait

Edit: WOW guys!! thx for all the likes xD never got so many before!!

I'm 6'5 with really long arms, is it natural for pushups and benching to be really hard or am I just a pussy/

Can a girl get pregnant by kissing her down there

It's a trap, don't do either one if you care about the relationship

Based and best answer.

really intense muscle tightness in what feels like the front part of my armpit
I think it’s probably just a super tight pec minor, I tried doing the golfball against the wall thing and it seemed like it helped a lot but I was wondering if there’s any way to get up underneath because it really feels like it’s in my armpit
any other recommendations/thoughts as to what it might be/ideas to open up whatever muscle head is in the front part of your armpit

Any tips for increasing ankle dorsiflexion?
I'd really like to be able to bodyweight squat/front squat

Will I make gains on 2 day 5/3/1 BBB routine?

squat 531
bench 531
barbell bent over row 531
deadlift 5x10
ohp 5x10
lat pulldown 3x8-12
incline dumbell press 3x8-12
face pull 3x8-12
tricep pushdown 3x8-12
tricep overhead extension 3x8-12
lateral raise 6x15-20 superset
bicep curls 3x8-12
hammer curls 3x8-12

then the next workout swap the 531 for 5x10 and vice versa

based

squat

Who could run faster

Big bulky bodybuilder
>big
>bulky
>bad areo dynamics

Skelly
>slim
>fast
>good areodynamics

need this for my phd thanks

Attached: jay-cutler.png (400x496, 305K)

depends on their training, bodybuilder with strong legs will run faster than an untrained skelly

Go back

Say I'm bulking at a rate of 1 lb a week. Could I not just fast on Sundays (my normal rest day) in order to burn some fat and therefore gain lean muscle while staying roughly the same weight?

Will doing chinups with poor form (jumping for the first one, not going all the way down) improve my muscles enough to the point where I'll be able to actually do proper chinups? Or would it be better to do some kind of accessory specifically to improve chinup muscles?

How do I find a muscle bf who will let me help make meals that will fit his goals and understand that when I'm not active, I'm a vidya hermit? I'm not on any social media, so it's all in person

My school has a tiny gym across campus, is it worth just getting some adjustable dumbells and working out from my room? Maybe I could buy a pull-up bar as well. I've heard some say you can make the same gains you could with barbells, aside from some extra difficulty with the legs. I was looking at this routine: muscleandstrength.com/workouts/frankoman-dumbbell-only-split.html

I honestly have no clue what I'm doing so I don't want to waste my time if it's not worth it.

Attached: 1564430005210.jpg (600x601, 55K)

not today

>got my (You)

Attached: 2658468.png (500x522, 25K)

I'm currently following a full body routine that's supposed to be scheduled axbxaxx then reversed, would it be fine to do it without rest days except for one or two on the weekend, like ababaxx then reversed?

I dont lift or go to the gym but I'm a manual labourer.

Part of my job involves throwing stuff while on my knees.

I'm pretty good at this but at the heavier end of things I just want to get better.

Been doing it nearly two years now and put on muscle and mass in that time.

So basically which exercises should i do.

The throws are sideways on so basically almost a golf swing but arms wider apart.

Thanks Jow Forums

I already squat a bunch, I'm looking for exercises to specifically increase ankle dorsiflexion, cause mine is still terrible

Why is it so hard to not overeat? I've been diagnosed with Non-alcoholic fatty liver, is it easy to fix?

literally just don't eat.

What should my weight be if I just want ottermode at 5'10? I'm 185lbs and I'm still fat

>inb4 a retard says it's all about the body fat weight doesn't matter

it's all about the body fat weight doesn't matter

Unironically how do I get a girlfriend? So far dating apps only have normalfags who I just can't really relate to and arthoes. Are there better dating apps I just don't know about?

Attached: mc ride.jpg (720x720, 210K)

An ironic retard is still a retard

and a manlet can never make it

It differs too much by person to say

Do assisted chinups or reverse chinups

Yes. You have been cursed with a terrible frame for picking up heavy objects.

What's a good place to find easy to make recipes that aren't chicken breast and brown rice?

Meet