I'm actually ashamed of posting body

I'm actually ashamed of posting body

Attached: 1541801256140.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Use it as a motivation to exercise so that one day you can post your body without shame. But remember that when that day comes, you will lose the will to post the body, but instead you will mire yourself in the mirror. Just don't forget to live your life.

You should be ashamed of frogposting more than anything

>have fun talking to shit on fit
>someone asks me to post body
>have to fucking leave the thread and find a new one
fuck you guys are cruel

Attached: 183459236.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Most people on Jow Forums won't post their bodies lol

Attached: 1562446938541.png (375x375, 169K)

One day at a time user.

Attached: 1554323487484.jpg (1920x1948, 658K)

>post body
>everyone just talks about how much they want to fuck you and give 0 fit advice

Tfw im so racially ambiguous everyone just asks what i am instead of commenting on le gains

Me too. Got roasted in a CBT and now I’ve lost 9lbs. Jow Forums is going to bully me into being skinny again.

NIGGER

You cant win with Jow Forums. I posted my 115kg 10% bf pic and it was all "roiding for this" etc. Fat, skinny or muscular someone will shitpost.

You do you user, get fucking huge.

Maybe you've reached the point when you are beautiful and perfect and there is no need to change anything? We sometimes tend to be too harsh on ourselves, not realizing that we have already achieved the goal.

HAHAHAHA

post body

Attached: 1566811070078.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Cannot burn my home if I am homeless.

as a skelly i’m not really ashamed, i still get btfo by post body but it’s not as bad as being a fatfuck

It's all about getting a pump then spending an hour trying to get a good lighting and angle going. They want you to think it took them 2 seconds to do it but they sat there and analyzed it like a woman. It's very feminine.

"Beautiful and perfect" you said? Well.... I have to tell you the honest truth, as I see it.
In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche,after all... but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation....
But ultimately, I have to ask myself: what is the true meaning of being perfect?
And the answer I came up with was: nothing. Not. One. Thing.
The truth of the matter is,I despise perfection. If something is truly perfect, that's it.
The bottom line becomes.

There is no room for imagination.
No space for intelligence.
Or ability.
Or improvement!
Do you understand?!

To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end,a condition of hopelessness! Always strive to be better than anything that came before you, but not perfect. Scientists agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection!
That's the kind of creatures we are. We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp and trying to reach for something that, in the end, we have to admit,may in fact be unreachable!
In other words...
You may think that we operate on the same level,but you are wrong. The moment you talked about perfection, you embraced an impossible concept and already lost to me....
that is, of course, if you are indeed a scientist at all...

Attached: Mayuri.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Reminder that "post face" beats "post body"

Attached: red_beryl_he's_right_you_know.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

How do you know you would hate something that is perfect if it has never existed so you've never had the chance to love or hate it?

>Post body on my own accord while showing my results so I can help people and give proof that I know what I am talking about
>"wow bruh mirin"
>"routine?"
>"Are you on roids"?

>Post body in response to some triggered fat fuck saying "hurr durr post body" becuase I said something negative about 3x5 or SS
>"dyel"
>"twink"
>"manlet"
>"1pl8 bench"
>"a real man weighs 200lbs"

Even if you're ripped and shredded, if someone disagrees with you they're gonna complain because they're jealous bitch niggas.

The words of a thinker
Post... face. I know you will. Thank you.