How does one know they have rib flare and how would one fix it?

How does one know they have rib flare and how would one fix it?

Attached: rib-flair-vs-no-rib-flair.jpg (580x361, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

builtlean.com/2016/07/25/rib-flare-prevention/
posturedirect.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rib falir looks better.

In fact in the early days of bodybuilding, guys were trying to figure out how to expand the rib cage via excercise

Attached: arnold.jpg (450x284, 40K)

i do

when i brace my core it fixes itself
if your bracing is not optimal during heavy squat you can actually break own rib

builtlean.com/2016/07/25/rib-flare-prevention/

>another thing to add to the looksmaxxers list

thanks op.

So it's not a bad thing, I guess without it my ribs will no longer be wider than my hips. Without I get a werid Chris Hemsworth hour glass looking body

Cheers bruv

Bump, curious as well

you can't fix it. Rib shape is literally the most important thing in having an attractive physique. It's just 3 inches of bone, but since it's 100% genetic if you have flared ribs you will never be more aesthetic than even a dyel with normal ribs.

>Flared ribs will never be more aesthetic than dyel

Attached: tumblr_mdpabtyIpv1ruecxyo1_500.jpg (500x658, 96K)

Flared ribs apparently are bad for posture and squat weight. Thing is, sometimes it's genetic and doesn't matter as much. I've always had em, and I don't know if it's impacting my squat.

Bump, curious as well

I mean for a 6ft 170lb guy my ribs look bit and it makes my chest and calvicles bigger. It's weird people say I look bigger than what I weigh

I have great posture though, my parent made that I top priority for me whilst I was young on top of diet and exercise. But my ribs look big so I was curiously even for my tall stature and low weight for height

>waste my entire adolescence playing MMOs 16 hours a day
>rounded shoulders, forward head, pectus and flared ribs
Just fuck my shit up. Where do I even start fixing this. I can't DL 1pl8 without my upper back rounding as a result.

At least you had fun right haha

Go see a physical therapist. Not joking, your laundry list of issues isn't going to get fixed by frequenting a Peruvian birdwatching forum.

Pull ups, push ups/bench, overhead press or handstand push ups but mind your form for both, and farmers walks, can't go wrong with any of that shit, just keep at it.

Also make a conscious effort when walking and standing to keep your head and shoulders back, and chest forward, as in pretend to walk like a man till you become one.

>tfw rib flare on only one side

Attached: vlviW.jpg (814x500, 77K)

>Ribs genetic
>Pectus Genetic, but as a result causes rib flare.
>rounded shoulders, sort posture and improve it thus making is habit. My right shoulder is rolled but I fixed it through fixing is (core and back work, but just did swimming and HIIT)
>Forward neck is posture related much like rounded shoulders.

posturedirect.com/
This Chong Zhang Han Dong is unironcally the best site for posture and being ergonomic, look into it. For you it will take time but with exercise, stamping out bad habits and being mobile your problems will fix alot quicker

(((Crying game)))

sorry forgot to at you with this, read this --->

I honestly think the dude on the left looks better

Same he looks bigger, I found out ribs are genetic and most people and BB's are looking for ways to make their ribs bigger.

work on stretching and mobility. If you can’t do 1pl8 strict form? go lower. There’s no shame in doing very little weight to get the form down 100%. as a matter of fact it’s actually better because you have to grab the bar lower than you normall would