Women are trash and should be put in a women's only gym

www.instagram.com/petittefox

Thots like these are the reason this world is going to shit. Cringe as fuck, can't even masturbate to this shit.

I will proudly become a homosexual.

Attached: 20190827_000616.jpg (1080x973, 298K)

Have sex incel

>Women are trash

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

Print out a bunch of coomers and tape them all over your gym walls.

Attached: 1566698380130.jpg (402x504, 98K)

You will understand why the world is going to shit when you'll have your women only gym. They'll tear themselves apart

as much as I want to say HAVE SEX INCEL I have to agree. It's like every remotely attractive girl acts like this how are you supposed to find one worth starting a family with.

god id eat her asshole for 2 hours minimum and just blow a fat load in her fertile pussy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>can't even masturbate to this shit.
maybe you can't

Attached: COOMIN6.jpg (1024x943, 89K)

>>>>>>>>>>become

Unironically have sex
Maybe because you are a deeply closeted gay man you want to he surrounded by sweaty, grunting men. Most men like some eye candy at the gym, but I guarantee youre that fag who sits and seethes because youre too much of a pussy to even ask them what time it is. So you turned your insecurity into impotent rage, two things.
POST BODY
HAVE SEX

trust me you don't want them to leave. I switched to a strength gym and I can't tell you how much i miss the thots. all they have here are 200lb+ brap hogs flipping tires and loading stones

OOOH OOOH OOOH OOOH FUCK THAT ASSSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH I'M MMMMMM GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM MMMMOMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY

OP doesnt even lift, he just cant handle the idea of women doing [ literally anything ]

holy fucking based

WOW LOOK AT THAT ASS JUST LOOK AT IT LOOK AT THAT ASS HEY GUYS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS I LOVE ASS I LOVE ASS YES MMM ASS ASS THATS ALL I NEED ASS ASS ASS OH YES ASS DESPITE THE FACT THAT THIS PHOTO IS COMPLETELY NOT RELATED WITH THE QUESTION THE OP BEING A MASSIVE FAGGOT THINKS THAT IT'S OKAY THAT HE POSTS 2 PICTURES OF SOME RANDOM FAT WHORES SO HE HOPEFULLY CAN GET SOME ATTENTION TO HIS QUESTION DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE ANSWERS THAT HE'LL GET ARE COMPLETELY UNRELATED WITH THE ACTUAL QUESTION THAT HE HAS ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE

OP IS NOW LITERALLY USING REDDIT TIER TACTICS TO TRY TO ATTRACT AS MANY PEOPLE TO LOOK INTO HIS THREAD, PROBLEM IS IS THAT OP HAS NOW COMPLETELY DERAILED THE QUESTION THAT HE ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THE ACTUAL BOARD BY DISTRACTING PEOPLE FROM ACTUAL MEANINGFUL AND USEFUL THREADS AND INSTEAD HAS FILLED THIS ALREADY FUCKED UP BOARD WITH GARBAGE CONTENT AND WHORES THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSTED ON THIS BOARD IN THE FIRST PLACE

THANK YOU OP AND I HOPE YOU DIE OF WORST CANCER KNOWN TO MANKIND

whenever someone calls someone else an incel just say this
>prove it
the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt is on the accuser.
Fun fact: they're never able to prove it.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

OOOOOOOH-HO-HO-HO... LOOK AT THAT ROUND *PEACH!* OF AN ASS! OOOOOOH MERCY MERCY! I'M GONNA, I'M GONNA, I'M GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM OOOOOOOOOOOOOH SWEET BABY OH MY OH MY LORD ABOVE HOW CAN SUCH A *THICK!* VOLUPTUOUS ASS LIKE THIS BE REAL? OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! ARE YOU GUYS SURE THIS AIN'T SHOPPED? WHAT A RUMP! OH MOMMA! HUMINA-HUMINA-HUMINA! ROWR! ARF! ARF! AROOOOOOOOO! OW! OW! OW! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>being offended by gym booty
>not being an incel
Pick 1
Gym thot kiss gym thot kiss
Gym thot 69
Gym thot doggystyle
Gym thot ass to mouth

Extremely based post.

Hey atleast her bf isn’t a nigger

well in your case, the burden is shifted on you to prove that you're not an incel because of your post, which speaks for itself that said post was made by an incel; because your post is something that does not simply happen if it were not made by an incel (You)

i like it

kek

this is my very first coom post.
i'm cooming very hard rn btw, lol

I think this is a potentially dangerous exercise, and she'd get better results doing proper squats. I also don't think anyone should follow these Instagram models it's bad for everyone involved. Still she has an amazing ass.

realize this. Gynocentricism became the norm for a reason. The average man is not as valuable as the average woman... by FAR.

Aim to be a high value man and escape the lower 80-90%. You don't even have to be physically peak just financially dominate the rest of your fellow men.

This shit took me too long to realize.

The responses you're getting are to be expected even though you're coming from a somewhat reasonable place.

It doesn't matter friend they are hooked on vagina, will never stop being hooked on vagina and you won't beat logic into their heads. You only come off as a loser to them for not being anything but a pussy hound.

The sooner you grasp this reality they easier your life can become.

You just want to share some instathot you jerked off to. Yes, she's very pretty. Now fuck off.

>can't even masturbate to this shit
implying

>'fitness' instagram
>looks like they've never worked out in their life

instagram was a mistake